Dimple doesn't watch herself

Dimple doesn't watch herself

There are 182 comments on the Bollywood Press story from Mar 25, 2006, titled Dimple doesn't watch herself. In it, Bollywood Press reports that:

Now here's an interesting little secret about the lovely Dimple Kapadia that very few know.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bollywood Press.

Golmachod

Burnaby, Canada

#166 Oct 18, 2007
Dinu -oldest boy friend wrote:
You guys are so much worried about others life.First of all try and find out about your grandparents name,your real father's name and your mom's present lover and about your dad-you believe-bad.
Leave people alone.
So whose oldest boy friend r u ..Simples or Dimples or Twinkles
Dari kam

Burnaby, Canada

#167 Nov 23, 2007
Please tell me are yo u dimples boyfriend or simpls or twinkles ot rinkle or Bimples ,,please please telle m garam masala here

Make Chode
Jose Simon HUACO

Lima, Peru

#168 Mar 20, 2008
Cuando era niño y tenía 12 años, vi por primera ves la pelicula BOBBY, era el año 1974, quedó en mí para siempre el recuerdo impregnado de la imagen de DIMPLE KAPADIA, por su dulzura, candor, belleza pura, siempre la tuve en mi mente. Hoy tengo 45 años de edad .....y navengando en internet hace 05 días pude saber de ella, una bella señora y hermoza mujer, no saben lo emocionado que me sentí y me siento de poder ver a mi actriz preferida de nuevo, hoy sé que es una renombrada e insignia del mundo cinematográfico de la India, Dimple demuestra con su mirada que observo en sus fotos y videos, que permanece con esa humildad y firmeza de las grandes personas, es muy agradable para mi luego de haber transcurrido 35 años, saber algo de ella, Felicidades Dimple, que Dios te proteja y te mantenga bien. Desde mi querido PERU SUD AMERICA, le mando muchos saludos.
lagri pagal

Brooks, Canada

#169 Jun 24, 2009
r u jealous of them
Shaazina wrote:
<quoted text>
How ridiculous!Dimple is fifty at least and I am jealous of her? Naturally, she must be menopausal. You speak of her external beauty and clothes what of her virtues?.Does she have any???. Her hair has always appeared outdated to me. A throw back to the sixties.Her lips are pasty with that lipstick she wears.She is a mature Indian lady who is attractive.
Dimple is not elegant.She dyes her hair so that her skin appears fairer .I do the same. I think Simple has magnificenteyes..like Sophia Loren and more character in her face. God Bless her.
Mental

Manchester, UK

#171 Nov 11, 2009
Dimplez a sl4g she is a c0ck hungry slvt the maayaddi sawrini bachi pufi usni mao ni cheeri hathch deya maayaddeh hindu u ping mothafukaz
aman

Jammu, India

#172 Nov 14, 2009
simple kapadia passed away .may her soul rests in peace.
munsingh

Bangalore, India

#173 Mar 30, 2010
Well she died of cancer. May god bless her soul.
ROCKY

UK

#174 Apr 16, 2010
WHO WAS BETTY? Can we have her details and photos please? Thanks.
Fatty

Calgary, Canada

#175 Jun 15, 2010
i think Fatty kapadia is the another sister in uk
f kay

Bedlington, UK

#176 Jun 24, 2010
whatever happened to reem kapadia she see med to vanish from the face of the earth. is he really dead or has she taken a sabbatical.
Soonitha

Pretoria, South Africa

#177 Sep 4, 2010
I wonder why people are so nasty about Dimple Kapadia! To pass judgement on someone who has no relationship with you except watching her on movies. I think people should mind their own lives, besides I'm sure that there's other interesting topics to discuss.
pinto

Calgary, Canada

#178 Sep 18, 2010
whats latest on kapadias
bina

London, UK

#179 Oct 20, 2010
Dimple'ji was absent for 12 years,if Simple'ji,may her soul rest in peace,wanted to act and really wanted to persue the career she would have made it!It was her choice to be behind her sister's wardrobe and she did a damn good job of it,so much that the creativity has rubbed on her nieces,to help her would a patronizing situation,Dimple'ji had her own responsabilities and issues,why not tackle those first,GOOD ON HER,so let's give the woman a break,she's where she is due to her sheer talent and that's that!
Ijaz

Saudi Arabia

#180 Nov 2, 2010
Cannot undersand why people can not leave the kapadias alone.it is none of their business.
Forida Auntu

Edmonton, Canada

#181 Sep 23, 2011
Any more news of kapadias this forum is quiet....I from USA and like bilywood movie ..i love simple kapadia and dimpa

Since: Dec 11

Noida, India

#182 Mar 15, 2012
Arif Shariff wrote:
Is it true dimple kapadia is ismaili or was ismaili at one point in her life....how did she get named Dimple...who else is their inher family....Is there Reem Kapadia too
Sorry to disappoint you Mr.'Love-Jehad Islamist sympathizer salivating after Hindu & Christian girls', Dimple has always been a Hindu, not Ismaili not Islami.
Raul Brammin

San Jose, CA

#184 Jul 19, 2012
The Dimple Kapadia family were originally Hindus and a few generations ago, had been converted to Muslims. They reverted back to Hinduism in Chunnibhai's generation.

So Dimple and Simple were essentially Hindus because of that.

I have met Simple and she is more beautiful feature wise than Dimple who has light eyes and light skin . So anyone who is fascinated by the colour fair , will prefer Dimple over Simple.

Dimple definitely was beautiful but her face was not the girl next door during her heydays.. She was more liek the touch me not types for the public who were more of lower middle class village like in the 80's . Thast why Sridevi worked and the rest flopped. She had beauty but the beauty of a girl next door.

Same in the case of Madhuri. The thin waif like exquisite touch me not type beauties began from Aishwarya onwards.

If you go back in history Dimples family were muslim for a few generations.
Reahna

Canada

#185 Jul 28, 2012
Property fight goin on between Dimple and Anita....Dimple kicked anita out of ashirwad ...waht will happen .....
hassan

Huddersfield, UK

#186 Sep 4, 2012
We shuold appreciate their work in moviesand should not interfere personal life
Imran

Glasgow, UK

#187 Aug 21, 2013
They are all a bunch of junkies! But I tell you Dimple in her youth as seen in movies like "Janbaaz" and "Saagar" had one hell of a hot body!! I can see why Rajesh Khanna wanted to marry her instantly. If I was in his place would not wait a minute either. Dimple in her prime was smoking hot, Simple was pretty but not as vivacious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cinema Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jeff Bridges searches for peace in Trump's Amer... (Jan '17) Feb 9 guru 13
News Committed Hema Malini (Jun '07) Jan '18 Binghwhaat Sattur... 7
News When Bollywood steps out ... from the first gay... Sep '17 Gremlin 3
News Galtier may show films again (Apr '08) Aug '17 Aspric 491
News Ali Fazal unhappy with lack of buzz around his ... (Jun '17) Jun '17 Sid 1
News Jehovah's Witnesses in India to sue for right t... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Aneirin 6
News Sex, movies and the desperate attempt to shock ... (Apr '14) Feb '17 Quiet Phart 5
More from around the web