Is Rani Mukherjee married to Aditya Chopra?

There are 3 comments on the Jul 30, 2012, Examiner.com story titled Is Rani Mukherjee married to Aditya Chopra?. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

It was reported on Jul 29, 2012 that Bollywood actress Rani Mukherjee,34, and filmmaker Aditya Chopra ,41, may have been secretly married during Diwali festival last year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

BIOLA BIOLA

Delhi, India

#1 Aug 16, 2012
THIS JUST TOKEN FOR RANI FROM ADIYYA IT AS BEEN WORKING FOR Y SRAJ INDUSTRY SINCES SO SHE DECVES IT. NOT BECOS OF LOVE.
BIOLA BIOLA

Delhi, India

#2 Aug 16, 2012
I HOPE RANI CAN NOT MARRIED ADITYA CHOPRA THEY ARE JUST ORDINEY BOY FRIEND AND GIRLF . MY DREAM WE COME TRUE IN RANI LIFE
jay

Bangalore, India

#4 Oct 31, 2012
who cares.. main thinkg is that aditya ka lund jarur rani ki chut aur gaand mei ghusa hai..that is 100% true...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cinema Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Zeenat wishes she had kept in touch with Vijay ... (Feb '07) 1 hr Roshini 517
News Special awards for Rajesh, Zeenat in Trinidad (May '06) 12 hr Roshini 99
News Rajesh Khanna - The Greatest Living Legend & th... (May '09) Sat Arif 3
News Hrishikesh Da living legend of Indian cinema: R... (Aug '06) Sat Arif 5
News Rajesh Khanna - Missing the Babu Mushai Days. (Oct '07) Apr 21 Roshini 142
News K for Kishore Kumar 25th Episode on Super Star ... (Apr '08) Apr 21 Roshini 16
News You continue to inspire us: B-Town on Amitabh B... (Oct '14) Apr 21 Roshini 3
More from around the web