Live broadcast for the World Ballet C...

Live broadcast for the World Ballet Competition and possibly moving???

Posted in the Ballet Forum

MsMe

Orlando, FL

#1 Apr 21, 2012
Hello everyone,
Did you guys know that according to the WBC's website they will broadcast the competition live? This sure'll be fun because even though it's here I won't be able to attend.
Although I have a bad feeling that it will move from Orlando, they changed their web address from wbcorlando.com to worldballetcompetition.com . Last year there was some talk in the local papers that they might move it. Do you guys know if they are getting ready to move it? It would a real shame for Orlando...
Well, anyways, glad it's here this year, I already got my tickets for the gala... That was really exciting last year...
Please chime in if you know anything...
WBC Staff

Orlando, FL

#2 Apr 23, 2012
Yes, the finals of the World Ballet Competition will be held in Orlando, Florida, USA from Tuesday, May 29 - Saturday, June 2, 2012. Broadcasted LIVE at 5pm daily (EST) via worldballetcompetition.com . Competition will be held at the Bob Carr Performing Arts Center. Attendees can buy tickets at the door for $10/day or $35 for WBC All Rounds Pass.

We also opened up a new regional competition "WBC Open" in Europe to be held from July 6-9, 2012.
MsMe wrote:
Hello everyone,
Did you guys know that according to the WBC's website they will broadcast the competition live? This sure'll be fun because even though it's here I won't be able to attend.
Although I have a bad feeling that it will move from Orlando, they changed their web address from wbcorlando.com to worldballetcompetition.com . Last year there was some talk in the local papers that they might move it. Do you guys know if they are getting ready to move it? It would a real shame for Orlando...
Well, anyways, glad it's here this year, I already got my tickets for the gala... That was really exciting last year...
Please chime in if you know anything...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ballet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
is 14 too late to start ballet and go onto pointe? (Jun '11) May 20 tahiraali18 104
News Photo Flash: Russian National Ballet Tours New ... May 17 Stephany McDowell 2
How to get extremely flexible? (Feb '12) May 11 gladness 45
News La Mirada Theatre to Screen Matthew Bourne's Sw... (Jul '14) May 10 Vinchink 5
Injured - how long will it take to heal? (Jun '07) May 8 Middle School Che... 72
News Winemaker setting up on Main Apr 29 guest 4
How much of a difference is there between Russi... (Jun '08) Apr '15 dancer 16
More from around the web