The Hamburg Ballet - John Neumeier

The Hamburg Ballet - John Neumeier

There are 1 comment on the Resident story from Jan 23, 2013, titled The Hamburg Ballet - John Neumeier. In it, Resident reports that:

As part of its jubilee as well as its outstanding international activities THE HAMBURG BALLET - JOHN NEUMEIER will tour the United States from February, 1st to 19th - 2013 with two of its most renowned ballets: " Nijinsky " and " The Little Mermaid ," choreographed by American-born John Neumeier , Director and Chief Choreographer of THE HAMBURG ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Resident.

Merry Milwaukee Maids

Sonoma, CA

#1 Jan 23, 2013
Oooh, this is so neat. My old teacher Kens Lipitz was instrumental in that company and helped Neumeir choreogrph the Swan Lake and some other shows that he tells us about. I am going to audition when they come here and I have a good shot because of my teacher and this Directors history together.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ballet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Washington Ballet's Septime Webre to Depart 22 hr JANACE 1
GRADE 7 exam syllabus??? (Jun '06) Feb 2 fefer 30
Age 17... Starting Ballet... What do you think? (Sep '06) Feb 2 griercooper 133
News One girl's quest to become the first hijabi bal... Feb 2 APOCALYPSE 3
News Studio Dance Conservatory To Perform - Dancers-... Jan 25 Geena Rostoffovas... 2
Knees in ballet -NEED ADVICE (Jun '07) Jan 12 Lbc 34
knock kneed? (Oct '07) Jan '16 Ballerina_ 14
More from around the web