Cuban Classical Ballet welcomes defec...

Cuban Classical Ballet welcomes defectors with open arms

There are 42 comments on the The Miami Herald story from May 25, 2013, titled Cuban Classical Ballet welcomes defectors with open arms. In it, The Miami Herald reports that:

The Cuban Classical Ballet of Miami operates out of an old white mansion in Little Havana.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Miami Herald.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Don from Canada-eh

Plainfield, NJ

#1 May 25, 2013
Unfortunately Castro's Cuba is an island prison run by a selfish and self serving murderer and ruthless communist dictator it sucks there
Don from Canada-eh

Caledon, Canada

#2 May 25, 2013
Don from Canada-eh wrote:
Unfortunately Castro's Cuba is an island prison run by a selfish and self serving murderer and ruthless communist dictator it sucks there
It didn't take you long to copy my new handle, did it, Multi-Names? Copy all you want.
The one thing you can't possibly copy, is my intellect. It wouldn't fit in your head! Your repetitive, foolish comments, have certainly established that fact.
Don From Canada

Caledon, Canada

#3 May 25, 2013
What's with this CIA-Sponsored, Multi-Names Goof? Does he copy the name of everyone on this site, or just the people who actually know what he is doing, and that he works for the CIA as a paid dissident regarding any news about Cuba? He,(Multi-Names), and Babalu Blog, are constantly in agreement, to knock any good news that comes from Cuba.
I guess they don't realize there are INSTANT COMMUNICATIONS, LIVE, on the net, LONG BEFORE THEY ADD EMBELLISHMENTS TO THEIR POSTS TO TOPIX, and elsewhere!
Eventually, they will find that the audience totally disregards their postings. I certainly do!

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#4 May 25, 2013
This Cuban azz hole wishes he has a job Don specially with the government. The only relationship with the government he has are the welfare checks he gets.
We Just Dont Care

Mexico

#5 May 25, 2013
Don From Canada wrote:
What's with this CIA-Sponsored, Multi-Names Goof? Does he copy the name of everyone on this site, or just the people who actually know what he is doing, and that he works for the CIA as a paid dissident regarding any news about Cuba? He,(Multi-Names), and Babalu Blog, are constantly in agreement, to knock any good news that comes from Cuba.
I guess they don't realize there are INSTANT COMMUNICATIONS, LIVE, on the net, LONG BEFORE THEY ADD EMBELLISHMENTS TO THEIR POSTS TO TOPIX, and elsewhere!
Eventually, they will find that the audience totally disregards their postings. I certainly do!
Well,I disregard most of your posts. I certainly dislike a Castro's azs sniffer.You are the fake Don from Canada.
We Just Dont Care

Mexico

#6 May 25, 2013
Well said Don.You are the best.The real Don from Canada!!!!!!
We Just Dont Care

Mexico

#7 May 25, 2013
Donde quiera que vamos se nos reconoce lo superiores que somos

"“Everywhere in the world, Cubans are wanted because of their technique,” Jimenez said.“And the passion that they dance with ... they love what they do and that comes across.”

Zambrana Reyes is becoming one of those success stories. Last month he was hired by Miami City Ballet, for whom his uncle, Reyneris Reyes, is a principal dancer.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/05/24/3414743...
Tammie Lee

Miami, FL

#8 May 25, 2013
<quoted text> It didn't take you long to copy my new handle, did it, Multi-Names? Copy all you want.
The one thing you can't possibly copy, is my intellect. It wouldn't fit in your head! Your repetitive, foolish comments, have certainly established that fact.
Yup that animal is one type of leech who lives of a welfare check cuz nobody with such lite IQ can't handle a real job
Tammie Lee

Miami, FL

#9 May 25, 2013
Cherokee wrote:
This Cuban azz hole wishes he has a job Don specially with the government. The only relationship with the government he has are the welfare checks he gets.
Yup he's a [email protected] loser with no life and no family cuz no woman in her right mind would want anything to do with that thing unless is a crack head prostitute
We Just Dont Care

Mexico

#10 May 25, 2013
Cherokee wrote:
Callese mojon incordio
Crystal is my pet

Mexico

#11 May 25, 2013
Tammie Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup he's a [email protected] loser with no life and no family cuz no woman in her right mind would want anything to do with that thing unless is a crack head prostitute
Crystal I said STAY
Tammie Lee

Miami, FL

#12 May 25, 2013
We Just Dont Care wrote:
Donde quiera que vamos se nos reconoce lo superiores que somos
"“Everywhere in the world, Cubans are wanted because of their technique,” Jimenez said.“And the passion that they dance with ... they love what they do and that comes across.”
Zambrana Reyes is becoming one of those success stories. Last month he was hired by Miami City Ballet, for whom his uncle, Reyneris Reyes, is a principal dancer.
Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/05/24/3414743...
The only superiority you have is your stupidity and lack of grey matter.

I don't know what makes you so stupid but it really works.
Everyone has the right to be stupid but you abuse that privilege.
Don't you need a license to be this stupid?
Well your living proof that man can live without a brain.
Tammie Lee

Miami, FL

#13 May 25, 2013
Crystal is my pet wrote:
<quoted text>
Crystal I said STAY
What in need of a straight jacket?
Did your mother had to much electro shock when she was pregnant of you?
Cuz your brains are fried
Tammie Lee

Miami, FL

#14 May 25, 2013
Crystal is my pet wrote:
<quoted text>
Crystal I said STAY
Dome @ss I command you to lick my butt i just took a crap
cherokee my toilet paper

Miami, FL

#16 May 25, 2013
Cherookee
Wjdc
Armando
Peste
Chichi
Did i forget another limpia culos?
Crystal is my pet

Mexico

#17 May 25, 2013
Tammie Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Dome @ss I command you to lick my butt i just took a crap
Crystal SIT
cherokee my toilet paper

Miami, FL

#18 May 25, 2013
Crystal is my pet wrote:
<quoted text>
Crystal SIT
Rat's excrement
cherokee my toilet paper

Miami, FL

#19 May 25, 2013
Your momma is so ugly that she can't turn the other check cuz is just as ugly as well
Crystal is my pet

Mexico

#21 May 25, 2013
cherokee my toilet paper wrote:
Your momma is so ugly that she can't turn the other check cuz is just as ugly as well
Crystal I said 'roll over' Now.LOL. I love my mexican brown pet.
cherokee my toilet paper

Miami, FL

#22 May 26, 2013
Crystal is my pet wrote:
<quoted text>
Crystal I said 'roll over' Now.LOL. I love my mexican brown pet.
You are a special kind of retarded, not everybody who lives in CA IS MEXICAN, you need to get more special education d sorry @ss loser with no life.
Go do your laundry cuz i get the smell of @ss in your pants all the way here, nasty hyena cross with a leech

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ballet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dancing on your toes without pointe shoes is da... (May '07) 6 hr that dangerause ... 34
News Teen ballerina Charlotte Barker dreams of life ... Dec 3 Poor Havana Is La... 3
is 14 too late to start ballet and go onto pointe? (Jun '11) Dec 1 KylieBallet14 138
HELP!!! ADVICE!! LATE START-PRO?? pls respond Nov 30 cole-s57 1
Injured - how long will it take to heal? (Jun '07) Nov 27 anonymous 88
News Milton dancers perform in The Nutcracker: A Hol... Nov 24 Happy Holidays 1
News Japanese ballerina Sayaka Ohtaki talks about da... Nov 13 DOWNASSPANISDAEGU... 9
More from around the web