Marley Flooring 4 sale
Yolandia Williams

Duncanville, TX

#64 Jun 18, 2012
Dra Ballett wrote:
I have 4 rolls of Marley flooring for sale in addittion to some mirrors. The flooring cost around 5k new and was used less than 6 months. I am asking $1000 for the flooring.
chadmcdonald@hotmail.com
Our church is looking to buy some Marley Flooring for the workout room. Who long and wide is each roll. We are very interested if you still have the flooring. My email is yolandiawilliams@yahoo.com
Danceco

Hagerstown, MD

#65 Aug 29, 2012
Dra Ballett wrote:
I have 4 rolls of Marley flooring for sale in addittion to some mirrors. The flooring cost around 5k new and was used less than 6 months. I am asking $1000 for the flooring.
chadmcdonald@hotmail.com
I am interested.....I just sent you an email
stephanie

Atlanta, GA

#68 Sep 25, 2012
Dra Ballett wrote:
chadmcdonald@hotmail.com
Is this still available? Where are you located?
stephanie

Atlanta, GA

#69 Sep 25, 2012
Hi,
Is the flooring still available? What color is it and what material (is it Marley wood)?
Dance mom

Millersville, MD

#70 Jan 1, 2013
I'm looking for a small amount of used or extra marley floor for my daughter's practice room - about 12 x 13'.
Dance Floor for sale

Hollywood, FL

#72 Mar 3, 2013
We have 6 rolls of black marley that is 6 feet wide by 30 feet long. The flooring is the highest quality for dance studios and is called Lonfloor made by Lonseal.com The flooring is used on Dancing with the Stars. It is perfect for a dance studio and is made for use on cruise ships and show tours. We are in Miami, Florida and want to sell all the rolls together. They have been used only 4 times for a local dance competition. Each roll weighs 150 LBS and is top quality. Price for all the rolls are $ 2000.00 Reg price is $ 600.00 per roll or $ 3,600.00
Sami

Miami, FL

#73 Mar 19, 2013
I am in Miami and I am interested in the 6 rolls of black marley. What number can I call you at. Thank you
Dance Floor for sale wrote:
We have 6 rolls of black marley that is 6 feet wide by 30 feet long. The flooring is the highest quality for dance studios and is called Lonfloor made by Lonseal.com The flooring is used on Dancing with the Stars. It is perfect for a dance studio and is made for use on cruise ships and show tours. We are in Miami, Florida and want to sell all the rolls together. They have been used only 4 times for a local dance competition. Each roll weighs 150 LBS and is top quality. Price for all the rolls are $ 2000.00 Reg price is $ 600.00 per roll or $ 3,600.00
AshK

Jackson, TN

#75 Mar 27, 2013
I am interested in buying your flooring....is there an email or number to reach you?
Dance Floor for sale

Hollywood, FL

#77 Mar 28, 2013
AshK wrote:
<quoted text>
I am interested in buying your flooring....is there an email or number to reach you?
did you get my message?
Ashk

Jackson, TN

#78 Mar 28, 2013
<quoted text>
did you get my message?
No I didn't. Email me: ssofbgky@yahoo.com
KmOO

Savannah, GA

#79 Jun 13, 2013
Hi I work for a small studio & we are looking for a real deal on vinyl flooring for our larger classroom. Please post if you have any info on some used rolls at a great price. thanks
KmOO

Savannah, GA

#80 Jun 18, 2013
We have 6 rolls of black marley that is 6 feet wide by 30 feet long. The flooring is the highest quality for dance studios and is called Lonfloor made by Lonseal.com The flooring is used on Dancing with the Stars. It is perfect for a dance studio and is made for use on cruise ships and show tours. We are in Miami, Florida and want to sell all the rolls together. They have been used only 4 times for a local dance competition. Each roll weighs 150 LBS and is top quality. Price for all the rolls are $ 2000.00 Reg price is $ 600.00 or roll or $ 3,600.00
Interested in your floor do you still have it for sale?
Global Arts Society

Panama City, FL

#81 Jul 11, 2013
Jessi wrote:
<quoted text>
How much do you have we have a 20' by 43' space we are trying to cover. Also how much are you asking for it? e-mail me at dance@smithbiz.net
Please contact Global Arts Society, if anyone is willing to sell or donate marley or mirrors please.
Facebook.com/globalartssociety
Globalartssociety@gmail.com
Global Arts Society

Panama City, FL

#82 Jul 11, 2013
AshK wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it still for sale?
Global Arts Society

Panama City, FL

#83 Jul 11, 2013
Global Arts Society, a non-profit arts organization, is desperately seeking Marley and mirrors to open a community arts space. For seven years now, we have dedicated ourselves to servicing under served communities and causes through the arts. We have recently been offered a space, an oasis for arts in the heart of a community in Panama City, Florida. The space is being converted from a gym of an old high school building, thus you can only imagine how much work and money this could take. If you or someone you know wants to help, please use the information below to contact us. Please help us to help the community through the arts!

Grateful,

Global Arts Society
Facebook.com/globalartssociety
315-316-ARTS
Globalartssociety@gmail.com

Connected, United, Linked,
Through The Passion And Power Of Art!
Miranda

Ridgeland, MS

#88 Jun 1, 2014
I'm looking for some Marley dance floor to cover a 33 by 28 room. Does anyone have some for sale at a reasonable price? Thanks
The Rhythm Factory

Owensboro, KY

#89 Jun 12, 2014
Miranda, we have a smaller quantity of Timestep flooring that we are looking to get rid of as we move studio locations. It's not exactly the same as Marley, but a great multipurpose floor, including tap. I will have to measure to give you an exact amount, but it's in the neighborhood of 16 x 29, plus a leftover portion from a partial roll (no idea exactly how much). It would at least get you started?? It is marbelized tan color. Here is the link to the specs on the floor: http://www.stagestep.com/flooring_surfaces_ti... Let me know if this looks like something you'd be interested in.
Summerville Civic Ballet

Charleston, SC

#91 Jun 14, 2014
The Rhythm Factory wrote:
Miranda, we have a smaller quantity of Timestep flooring that we are looking to get rid of as we move studio locations. It's not exactly the same as Marley, but a great multipurpose floor, including tap. I will have to measure to give you an exact amount, but it's in the neighborhood of 16 x 29, plus a leftover portion from a partial roll (no idea exactly how much). It would at least get you started?? It is marbelized tan color. Here is the link to the specs on the floor: http://www.stagestep.com/flooring_surfaces_ti... Let me know if this looks like something you'd be interested in.
The Rhythm Factory: Do you still have this floor for sale?
The Rhythm Factory

Paducah, KY

#92 Jun 14, 2014
Summerville Civic Ballet wrote:
<quoted text>
The Rhythm Factory: Do you still have this floor for sale?
Yes we do! If you are interested, I can provide you with more information if you'd like. Just let me know.
Center Stage

Cathedral City, CA

#94 Jul 20, 2014
I am in California and I am looking for Marley flooring to use in dance studio. I am looking for approximately 2,,400 sq feet of Marley flooring for 2 rooms. If anyone has any please let me know.
Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ballet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Houston Choreographers Inspired by Reality TV a... Jan 30 FART BUFFET 3
News Black ballerina from inner-city Rochester fight... Jan 24 DonnieTrump 1
News Peter Martins to Retire From New York City Ball... Jan '18 romola depuolsky 1
Am I too old to begin Ballet? (Dec '08) Dec '17 Mimi K 44
My Husband in Tights! (Feb '09) Dec '17 trailer court sport 52
is 14 too late to start ballet and go onto pointe? (Jun '11) Dec '17 lovelaugh123 150
News Hurricane Harvey Flooded Houston's Theater Dist... Dec '17 FART LUMPS 5
More from around the web