Marley Flooring 4 sale
Jessi

Roswell, GA

#41 Mar 31, 2011
Have used Marley flooring wrote:
Would like to sell my Marley flooring. Not sure about the going price but it's StageStep, gray, in pretty good condition. We used it in two separate studios.
Anyone interested?
Thanks,
Val
How much do you have we have a 20' by 43' space we are trying to cover. Also how much are you asking for it? e-mail me at [email protected]

Since: Apr 11

Brooklyn, NY

#42 Apr 4, 2011
I have a Marley Floor from Harlequin that I would like to sell. Its is 4 rolls. Black on both sides. The whole floor is 24x42. It has been used twice but has spent 4 years in a basement storage. The original price was $5,000. I am asking $3,000. You pick it up, you ship it, you can do whatever you want with it. It is currently in NYC.

Anyone interested?
Adelita

New York, NY

#43 Apr 22, 2011
I am only needing 8'x21' of the marley. Are you open to this?

Thanks
Zeph Caissie

Springdale, Canada

#44 May 7, 2011
looking for used marley flooring to cover approximately 24x30 feet.

Anybody with any leads, or any for sale please write [email protected]

Thanks!
mario maiolo

Adelaide, Australia

#45 May 19, 2011
Dra Ballett wrote:
I have 4 rolls of Marley flooring for sale in addittion to some mirrors. The flooring cost around 5k new and was used less than 6 months. I am asking $1000 for the flooring.
[email protected]
Do you still have the Mirrors and Marley Floor??
regards
Mario
mario maiolo

Adelaide, Australia

#46 May 19, 2011
Do you still have the Mirrors and marley Dance floor available .
Regards
mario
Courtney

Oklahoma City, OK

#49 Jun 8, 2011
I have marley flooring and mirrors for sale. Had baby and closing studio. Anyone interested let me know! Flooring has only been used for 1 year!
Jonnesha Minter-

Houston, TX

#50 Jul 16, 2011
Courtney wrote:
I have marley flooring and mirrors for sale. Had baby and closing studio. Anyone interested let me know! Flooring has only been used for 1 year!
What are your sizes and dimensions of the marley floor and mirrors. We have a space that is 21 by 42...Thanks
Heather

Nyack, NY

#51 Sep 28, 2011
Looking to buy used Marley flooring, need about 25 x 25. If anyone has some they want to sell please contact me: [email protected]
Max

Costa Mesa, CA

#52 Oct 13, 2011
I have 2 brand new roles of Marley flooring and one half roll of used flooring. It is about 75 linear meters for sale. Paid over $4000.00 for it and want to sell it for $2000.00
jlb

Sherman, TX

#53 Oct 15, 2011
Max wrote:
I have 2 brand new roles of Marley flooring and one half roll of used flooring. It is about 75 linear meters for sale. Paid over $4000.00 for it and want to sell it for $2000.00
*how much for shipping? How has the floor been stored if not being used? what color is the floor? I'm interested, but I live in TX.
Max

Reseda, CA

#54 Oct 16, 2011
jlb wrote:
<quoted text>
*how much for shipping? How has the floor been stored if not being used? what color is the floor? I'm interested, but I live in TX.
It is black and is still in the original mesh packaging and has been stored in my warehouse. I will be able to find out how much shipping would be tomorrow.
jlb

Sherman, TX

#55 Oct 17, 2011
Max wrote:
<quoted text>
It is black and is still in the original mesh packaging and has been stored in my warehouse. I will be able to find out how much shipping would be tomorrow.
great, thank you. a few other questions - has the floor been stored up right on it's end or laying down flat? how long has it been in storage? is your warehouse climate controlled?
Max

Costa Mesa, CA

#56 Oct 17, 2011
jlb wrote:
<quoted text>
great, thank you. a few other questions - has the floor been stored up right on it's end or laying down flat? how long has it been in storage? is your warehouse climate controlled?
It has been stored rolled up, laying on skids, and my warehouse is close to the beach so it doesnt get to hot. Normal temp around here is between 70 & 80. I could cut a small sample from one of the rolls if you would like and mail it to you. Just send me your address.
nancy

Orlando, FL

#57 Nov 11, 2011
Courtney wrote:
Is this still available? If so please contact me [email protected]
Tandem Theatre Project

Miami, FL

#59 Nov 29, 2011
We are looking for used dance flooring to cover 30'X10' dance area in new children's theater. Please contact me at [email protected]
Thanks!
Amy

King George, VA

#60 Feb 15, 2012
gdoigmarx wrote:
I have a Marley Floor from Harlequin that I would like to sell. Its is 4 rolls. Black on both sides. The whole floor is 24x42. It has been used twice but has spent 4 years in a basement storage. The original price was $5,000. I am asking $3,000. You pick it up, you ship it, you can do whatever you want with it. It is currently in NYC.
Anyone interested?
Do you still have any dance floor left to sell? Please e-mail me at [email protected]
Sonja

Palmer, AK

#61 Mar 8, 2012
Amy wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you still have any dance floor left to sell? Please e-mail me at [email protected]

Do you still have this available? Sonja @ Babcockfineartsbuilding@hotmai l.com
Twinkletoes

Glen Head, NY

#62 Mar 18, 2012
Amy wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just curious as to whether the floor is still available in Ny?
bayleigh

Los Angeles, CA

#63 May 5, 2012
if anyone has marley flooring big enough for a stage 16 feet by 24 feet, we need it asap for May 19, 2012 event...or for future events to be held next year. please contact asap!
thanks,
bayleigh
info@pacificpolechampionships. com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ballet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'The Red Shoes' among classic movies in NYC the... (Nov '09) Jul 24 SLIF 21
News Misty Copeland on Growing Up an African-America... Jul 23 SadButTrue 1
News Top 5 things to do this weekend Jul 23 District 1 1
My Husband in Tights! (Feb '09) Jul 22 _bentaylor1234 43
is 14 too late to start ballet and go onto pointe? (Jun '11) Jul 17 BALLET4LIFE 111
News Dancing all the way to Winnipeg Jul 4 Tickle Me Harper 1
Knees in ballet -NEED ADVICE (Jun '07) Jul 2 Ballerina 33
More from around the web