Marley Flooring 4 sale

Posted in the Ballet Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Dra Ballett

Rapid City, SD

#1 Apr 30, 2007
I have 4 rolls of Marley flooring for sale in addittion to some mirrors. The flooring cost around 5k new and was used less than 6 months. I am asking $1000 for the flooring.
[email protected]
USAB

United States

#2 May 26, 2007
Dra Ballett wrote:
I have 4 rolls of Marley flooring for sale in addittion to some mirrors. The flooring cost around 5k new and was used less than 6 months. I am asking $1000 for the flooring.
[email protected]
I am interested in more details if you still have the marley flooring. [email protected]
Daveo

Hyannis, MA

#3 Jun 5, 2007
Have you sold the flooring?
I'm very interested.
How long + wide is each roll?
Please let me know - I may be ready to purchase immediately.
[email protected]
Cathy McCumber

Decatur, GA

#4 Jun 25, 2007
Dra Ballett wrote:
[email protected]
Is the flooring still available? Do you know the square footage?
[email protected]?
Jen

Coldwater, MI

#5 Jun 27, 2007
I am inquiring about the marley for sale. Is it still available? You can reach me at [email protected] t
thank you
kathryne

Duluth, GA

#6 Aug 22, 2007
flooring still available? very interested...

[email protected]
emily

North York, Canada

#7 Oct 9, 2007
i am looking for marley floring to put in a 30ft by 30ft room in a schools dance room. if you have any comments or help for me you can contact me at candielicious01gmail.com
eventdude

Littleton, CO

#8 Sep 12, 2008
in need of white floor covering in rolls for fashion show stage and runway...
the show will be touring and the flooring will need to last for 8 shows.
any suggestions for reasonably priced white floor covering - marley or marlite like material - nee 100 ft rolls preferably 4 or 8 ft wide.
[email protected]
sharon

United States

#9 Nov 4, 2008
looking for marley flooring for 30 x 30 room. please contact me if you have any leads at [email protected]
amy robinson

Florence, KY

#10 Nov 18, 2008
please let me know if the floors and mirrors are still available and where you are located. [email protected]
Sandy Rosen

Surrey, Canada

#11 Jan 5, 2009
Dra Ballett wrote:
[email protected]
I will buy and pick it up immediately if you can let me know when and where. Please email <[email protected]>
Bernadette

San Ramon, CA

#12 Feb 13, 2009
Sandy Rosen wrote:
<quoted text>
I will buy and pick it up immediately if you can let me know when and where. Please email <[email protected]>
I too am interested. Please let me know if it is still available and the size.
-Bernadette
[email protected]
Tiffani - dance company

United States

#13 Feb 24, 2009
Dra Ballett wrote:
[email protected]
I want it. Respond back to [email protected]
Mary Dance Owner

Gainesville, FL

#14 Mar 12, 2009
Is this still available? Please email me at [email protected]
BREA DANCE OWNER

Santa Cruz, CA

#15 Apr 1, 2009
looking for dance flooring and mirrors. please e mail me at thedancecompanysj.com
Elite Dance Company

Plano, TX

#16 Apr 2, 2009
Dra Ballett wrote:
[email protected]
I very intersted! Plaese contact me at [email protected]
Broadway Dance Academy

Mount Pleasant, SC

#17 Apr 7, 2009
Looking to purchase used marley flooring. Please contact me if you have any for sale. hopefully looking to find someone with enough for a 35 x 40 dance studio.
Sharon

United States

#18 Apr 8, 2009
Broadway Dance Academy wrote:
Looking to purchase used marley flooring. Please contact me if you have any for sale. hopefully looking to find someone with enough for a 35 x 40 dance studio.
I just saw a bunch of Marley for sale on Craigslist in Murfreesboro, TN - http://nashville.craigslist.org/for/108750579...
you might want to check that out.

Since: Apr 09

Charleston, SC

#19 Apr 9, 2009
How very kind of you! I hope it works out! Thank you for your kindness!!!!
Deborah Massicotte

Tampa, FL

#20 Apr 21, 2009
Dra Ballett wrote:
[email protected]
I am very interested in the four rolls for sale. Is it still available.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ballet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Injured - how long will it take to heal? (Jun '07) Sep 25 Dancer 92
dancing on your toes without pointe shoes is da... (May '07) Sep '17 gyorgi ballansheeny 37
is 14 too late to start ballet and go onto pointe? (Jun '11) Sep '17 Kitty 149
My Husband in Tights! (Feb '09) Aug '17 tom 50
Ballet Trump Does Syphlide Aug '17 roy Cohn got Him 1
New Ballet on Trump Aug '17 trumpjunck prods 1
News Fiesta Latina heats things upJune 19th, 2017 Jun '17 I love the southwest 1
More from around the web