Students dance in Ha Noi to gear up for the London Olympics

There are 7 comments on the VietNam News story from May 26, 2012, titled Students dance in Ha Noi to gear up for the London Olympics. In it, VietNam News reports that:

Big Dance, a programme organised by the British Council in the lead-up to the London Olympics, will take place in Ha Noi today with the participation of hundreds of students.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at VietNam News.

most fun are water sport

Ilford, UK

#1 May 26, 2012
hed DRGUNZET,,

are you going back to vietnam to representing for vienamese Teams for the OLYMPIC?

COME BOYS,,and asking Spongebob come as well,.

come and get a wooden medal,,,.

hi,hi,hi,
SpongeBob

Windsor, Canada

#2 May 26, 2012
most fun are water sport wrote:
hed DRGUNZET,,
are you going back to vietnam to representing for vienamese Teams for the OLYMPIC?
COME BOYS,,and asking Spongebob come as well,.
come and get a wooden medal,,,.
hi,hi,hi,
I just wonder when will the Olympic games involve BJ???? When that day comes, I suggest PhuTang and UKBUM representing Vietnamese national Team. They will surely get gold medal for world championship. Aahahhahahaha!
SpongeBob

Windsor, Canada

#3 May 26, 2012
And Chicago will represent at Olympic in the new created game with title: MARATHON BANGBANG WITH THE WHEELCHAIR. Aahahhahahahaha!
most fun are water sport

Ilford, UK

#4 May 26, 2012
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>I just wonder when will the Olympic games involve BJ???? When that day comes, I suggest PhuTang and UKBUM representing Vietnamese national Team. They will surely get gold medal for world championship. Aahahhahahaha!

well well well .
thank you for your suggestion,
da bac ky big mouth

Chicago, IL

#5 May 26, 2012
SpongeBob wrote:
And Chicago will represent at Olympic in the new created game with title: MARATHON BANGBANG WITH THE WHEELCHAIR. Aahahhahahahaha!
if you and drunkenZZZ said we are too old and in wheelchairs...why are we nguy are still workin' in nails salon????
come on bac ky....no more flipflop git some facts
SpongeBob

Windsor, Canada

#6 May 26, 2012
da bac ky big mouth wrote:
<quoted text>if you and drunkenZZZ said we are too old and in wheelchairs...why are we nguy are still workin' in nails salon????
come on bac ky....no more flipflop git some facts
It's no fun to work in Nail Salon as a ...female staff. Be a male like BOB, working there in the hot summer must be a lot of FUN. You don't know there are plenty of women customers without underwears and with short-short, do you? Aahahahhahahahahhaa!
VO DICH LIEM DIT

Ilford, UK

#7 May 26, 2012
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>It's no fun to work in Nail Salon as a ...female staff. Be a male like BOB, working there in the hot summer must be a lot of FUN. You don't know there are plenty of women customers without underwears and with short-short, do you? Aahahahhahahahahhaa!
oi dung roi may nam trong mot group..
tay thi MAI,,, luoi thi Liem,DE KIEM TIEN DI HUT XI KE ,MAT THI TROM NHIN,,de kiem an phai khong ?
THAY CHUA,,,tau noi co sai dau,,Loai nhu may tron cong sang,,ra nuoc ngoai thi chi biet lam nhung viec nhu vay thoi,,.
TAY MAI,,,LUOI LIEM,,.LAM CHO MAY CON DA DEN BI BINH TRI THUI BO ME MAY,,
I WONDER WHY YOU WERE COME BACK TO SUPPORTING COMMIE,,.
TRON CONG SANG,,.RA NUOC NGOAI,,,MA LAM NHUNG VIEC NHU MAY THI TOT HON VE VIETNAM CHAN BO CHO ROI,,.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ballet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Winemaker setting up on Main Apr 29 guest 4
How much of a difference is there between Russi... (Jun '08) Apr 25 dancer 16
Injured - how long will it take to heal? (Jun '07) Apr 25 Kathy 71
News Program 7 - Caprice, Four Temperaments, and Swi... Apr 16 kelly 1
Dance Degrees & Professional Jobs Survey Apr 13 Susaluda 1
News 'Dance Moms' duo to appear at studio (Jun '13) Apr 7 Old prodsncer16 48
Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white Mar '15 6849gkfj 1
More from around the web