Stanislavsky Ballet: CoppA©lia -...

Stanislavsky Ballet: CoppA lia - review

There are 1 comment on the The Guardian story from Jul 12, 2013, titled Stanislavsky Ballet: CoppA lia - review. In it, The Guardian reports that:

Sergei Polunin may choose to present himself as a bolshie adolescent in interviews , but on stage he looks completely grown-up, sublimely free.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Guardian.

Dina Hossman

Sonoma, CA

#1 Jul 12, 2013
I saw the feed from ballet news international in the guardian and on dance news topix which reports that Pollunin has met with Hedley Tompason who is the boss of the SFB. The article says that he is contracted to dance in the special production and will then become in the administartion after. Holy, moly..we are in for some great dancing, I guess that makes folks who have been here for years kind of pizzy though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ballet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
is 14 too late to start ballet and go onto pointe? (Jun '11) Mar 24 BelenMC15 147
News Victoria dancer returns to Texas with Broadway ... Mar 17 Victoria Phart 2
Nutcracker to be renamed by tdrump Mar 15 billie boo 1
Very Short Ballet Video. What do you think? Mar 12 ByDrey 1
News Theater, dance and classical music listings: Ma... Mar 9 Classical phart 1
News Houston's A-list bring glamour, drama to "Cinde... Feb 27 CinderellaPhartce 1
News Onstage: Feb. 23-March 2 Feb '17 OnPhartx 1
More from around the web