Cinderella ballet performance coming to Beeville on May 4

There are 6 comments on the Mar 25, 2013, The Countywide story titled Cinderella ballet performance coming to Beeville on May 4. In it, The Countywide reports that:

Dust off those glass slippers and prepare the horse-drawn carriage. On Saturday, May 4, "Cinderella," a production of the prestigious Corpus Christi Ballet dance company, will magically appear on the A.C. Jones High School Auditorium stage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Countywide.

Jane

Beeville, TX

#1 Mar 26, 2013
What time? How much?
Julie

United States

#2 Mar 26, 2013
Yes details please
red the redneck

Houston, TX

#3 Mar 26, 2013
I heard that this is an XXX Rated version of Cinderella where she and the Prince get it on after she fled! He seeks her out and then he goes to her crib and then he fitted her with his tool after he fitted her three evil sisters also but they were too big! Cinderella's was a tighter fit and so the Prince chose her!
Lori

Corpus Christi, TX

#4 Apr 22, 2013
Ridiculous, redneck. My 11 year old daughter is in this ballet. It is NOT like that! It is beautiful.
Lady

Beeville, TX

#5 Apr 22, 2013
Can't wait!! Bought five tickets!
Moss Harriet

Sonoma, CA

#6 Apr 25, 2013
I am visiting this here wine country in Califonia. I just had to say about our down home Corpus production that it is great and wonderful and they are not having no X rated stuff going on there. Here, however, here they had some show called the Homeless Ballet at the Grove. I am a member of the Redmen encampment and so got a ticket, which they do not sell to the public. This here show was down right frightening. The dancing manager goes out and in a bus picks up "good fodder" homeless and gives them "stuff" and then drops them off at the secured theatre ( secured is a damn good idea) where they are shoved onstage where the light show is running wild and the music is booming and banging and scarin the bloody heck out of us all and them specially. They run around screamin because of the "stuff" and it all and some of the audience gets up there and "interacts" X rated with them. And this goes on for too long and then they kind of begin to faint and fall and are carted out to the bus and then taken away to be dumped in towns other than the ones they was picked up from. I hope and pray our home show is NOT like this california thing, PLEASE!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ballet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How much of a difference is there between Russi... (Jun '08) 9 hr dancer 16
Injured - how long will it take to heal? (Jun '07) 11 hr Kathy 71
News Program 7 - Caprice, Four Temperaments, and Swi... Apr 16 kelly 1
News Winemaker setting up on Main Apr 14 guest 1
Dance Degrees & Professional Jobs Survey Apr 13 Susaluda 1
News 'Dance Moms' duo to appear at studio (Jun '13) Apr 7 Old prodsncer16 48
Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white Mar 26 6849gkfj 1
More from around the web