The Fever sends dancer to Atlanta Ballet to perform in Nutcracker

Nov 25, 2011 Full story: Douglas County Sentinel 9

At only 10 years old, Gwyneth Morris, of Bremen, will get to do what most dancers her age only dream of doing: dance of the stage of Atlanta's Fox Theatre in Tchaikovsky's "The Nutcracker." According to Megan Spivey, owner of The Fever Performing Arts in Carrollton, formerly of Tallapoosa, Gwyneth has been dancing since she was 4 years old, and her ... (more)

Full Story
just wondering

United States

#1 Nov 26, 2011
she's not as good as yall thinks she is can't beleive she is home schooled her teacher is not qualified to be a teacher
Jealousy is ugly

United States

#2 Nov 29, 2011
just wondering wrote:
she's not as good as yall thinks she is can't beleive she is home schooled her teacher is not qualified to be a teacher
It sounds like you are jealous to me. How can you think you are qualified to judge her "teacher?" You can't spell and have poor grammar skills. Are you a child like Gwyneth, or are you an adult? I have seen her dance all of her life and she is very good, but my opinion is not what matters . She tried out for the Nutcracker, and obviously she was good or she wouldn't have landed the part.

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#3 Nov 30, 2011
Good job Gwyneth.
Yawn

United States

#4 Dec 1, 2011
This type of dance is so boring. I'd rather have all my fingernails replaced.
Victoria Kilgore

Villa Rica, GA

#5 Dec 4, 2011
Hey to just wondering not sure who you are child or adult but I put my name on this add and I am her Aunt and a VERY PROUD ONE AT THAT. She has worked very hard to get the place in the play and what does her mother home schooling her have to do with any thing but anyway sounds
like you have realy got problems to put a 10 year down on a computer with a name like just wondering and oh by the way she is that Dam good
Victoria Kilgore

Villa Rica, GA

#6 Dec 4, 2011
oh and to YAWN go get your fingernails replaced and keep it to yourself I have never seen such a site that you put down a 10 year that is doing a GREAT Job and has Talet for it sounds like you to need a LIFE go get one and get out of GWYNETH's so has done nothing to you.

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#7 Dec 5, 2011
Victoria Kilgore wrote:
Hey to just wondering not sure who you are child or adult but I put my name on this add and I am her Aunt and a VERY PROUD ONE AT THAT. She has worked very hard to get the place in the play and what does her mother home schooling her have to do with any thing but anyway sounds
like you have realy got problems to put a 10 year down on a computer with a name like just wondering and oh by the way she is that Dam good
You are correct. I am sure you are very proud of her and the effort she had to put in.
balerinasoon

Napa, CA

#8 Dec 27, 2012
Victoria Kilgore wrote:
oh and to YAWN go get your fingernails replaced and keep it to yourself I have never seen such a site that you put down a 10 year that is doing a GREAT Job and has Talet for it sounds like you to need a LIFE go get one and get out of GWYNETH's so has done nothing to you.
Hello, You are a dear person. When kids get into the nutcracker it is nice and a special moment and no one should take that away. They wouldnt let me in because they said I was too fat. Dad Sued. That is what he does. Now I was let in the Mother Ginger skit and the other ginger kids were nasty because of what happened. I showed them. Grandma told me about using Ben-Gay if your muscles are sore and if you are sore at somebody then put it into their tutu. Hooo-eeee. Nobody teases me now.
Yawn

Dallas, TX

#9 Dec 29, 2012
Victoria Kilgore wrote:
i saw the nutcracker and I fell asleep during the first 10 minutes. Best sleep I've had in a week. I should have saved my money and went to the movies where the real talent is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ballet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Miss Julie Runs Now thru 11/8 at August Strindb... Wed Bobby 1
Swan Oct 19 ze non dancier 3
Am I too old to begin Ballet? (Dec '08) Oct 19 Lolab1234 39
Ho Chi Minh City troupe to perform in US Oct 17 vc will disappear... 1
Polaris prize winner says she was racially, sex... Oct 15 Realality Check 7
New Ballet School in Wheaton Oct 9 Gigi il Amorosso 1
Joffrey Ballet Concert Group Tours China for Be... Oct 8 RayH 1

Ballet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE