Where is this studio located/anyone h...

Where is this studio located/anyone have contact info? I ...

There are 6 comments on the Scotts Valley Banner story from Jul 16, 2012, titled Where is this studio located/anyone have contact info? I .... In it, Scotts Valley Banner reports that:

Houston Ballet ballerina Melody Mennite works with 9-year old Sadie Weaver during her class at Scotts Valley's Agape Dance studio.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scotts Valley Banner.

DBS

United States

#1 Jul 17, 2012
Colby suggested I get some exercise, so I think I will try modern jazz dance, a little bit of hip hop, and yes I may just try some ballet.

I am 225 pounds and in my 60s, though, and I'm not sure what to wear. Any sugestions?
Get a job ColbyLOSER

Santa Cruz, CA

#2 Jul 17, 2012
DBS wrote:
Colby suggested I get some exercise, so I think I will try modern jazz dance, a little bit of hip hop, and yes I may just try some ballet.
I am 225 pounds and in my 60s, though, and I'm not sure what to wear. Any sugestions?
How about a dress made out of job applications?

Oh wait, you've got nothing to wear.
Buzz

San Jose, CA

#3 Jul 18, 2012
DBS wrote:
How about your two-piece? The tinfoil hat and thong combo. It may chafe a bit but you'll be protected. Bring your sister Pat with you--she'll bring the house down, literally.
DBS

San Ramon, CA

#4 Jul 19, 2012
Fat, drunk, and angry is no way to go through life, Buzz.
Get a job Colbyloser

Santa Clara, CA

#5 Jul 20, 2012
Unemployable, paranoid, and on Welfare is no way to go through life John.
DBS

Foster City, CA

#6 Jul 20, 2012
Get a job Colbyloser wrote:
Unemployable, paranoid, and on Welfare is no way to go through life John.
Then why dont you sober up and get off of meth? We have offered you a lot of different options for help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ballet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Onstage: Feb. 23-March 2 Thu OnPhartx 1
News 21 Best Things to Do in Houston This Week: An A... Feb 22 BestPharrtz 1
dancing on your toes without pointe shoes is da... (May '07) Feb 16 Ballet dancer in ... 35
Am I too old to begin Ballet? (Dec '08) Feb 12 Good Luck Barb 43
Marley Flooring 4 sale (Apr '07) Feb 9 Wendy Langham 94
My Husband in Tights! (Feb '09) Feb 8 Milorad Miskatoons 49
is 14 too late to start ballet and go onto pointe? (Jun '11) Feb 1 zoe 144
More from around the web