s f ballet to hire pollunin

s f ballet to hire pollunin

Posted in the Ballet Forum

BALLETNEWSFEEDBA LLETNEWS

Ventura, CA

#1 Jul 18, 2013
FROM THE GUARDIAN
The reports of secret talks between Hedley Thomson, the A D of the San Francisco Ballet, and Sergei Pollunin regarding M.Pollunin's dancing with the S F B and then going into some as-yet un-named administrative post in that company are continuing. The polling of the dancers within that company have revealed a mix of reactions combing, alarm, dismay, interest and disbelief. We await further developments on this score.
Geena Rubin 2

Sonoma, CA

#2 Jul 22, 2013
Hi,
I think you gotten the mames of the executor of the San Frncisco Ballet all wrong. His name sounds like Hedley but is Hegley, or something like that. I called them there in the city and the guy who answered wanted to know why I wanted to know and was snotty and maybe that is the way they are at. But he said Hegley, I think, before hanging up on me before spelling for me. The other guy is your bet as I wont call there anytime sooner.
Leonid Brezhnevnaatz

Sonoma, CA

#3 Jul 23, 2013
All is caused by "Tsiski". This dumb blow gives talk to Guardian Mackrell and says HE is going to Frisco when he proves no acid in Bolshoi. He is becoming dumb broad and peoples is hoping he only visiting S F.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ballet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dancing on your toes without pointe shoes is da... (May '07) Dec 5 that dangerause ... 34
News Teen ballerina Charlotte Barker dreams of life ... Dec 3 Poor Havana Is La... 3
is 14 too late to start ballet and go onto pointe? (Jun '11) Dec 1 KylieBallet14 138
HELP!!! ADVICE!! LATE START-PRO?? pls respond Nov 30 cole-s57 1
Injured - how long will it take to heal? (Jun '07) Nov 27 anonymous 88
News Milton dancers perform in The Nutcracker: A Hol... Nov 24 Happy Holidays 1
News Japanese ballerina Sayaka Ohtaki talks about da... Nov 13 DOWNASSPANISDAEGU... 9
More from around the web