Naked ballet lessons
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hansjhb

Almere, Netherlands

#1 Feb 11, 2008
I'm a 19 year old male ballet student from Holland, I'm in a klass whith 5 girls and 8 boys, 16 - 23 years.
Whe are asked for a new ballet in the nude, The practising are naked as well. We had 5 lessons, i actually enjoy beeing naked all the time.
But i am scared as hell to perform in the nude for publicum. Witch guy has similar experience, please tell me about it.
Best regards, hans
Jeff

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Feb 22, 2008
Hi, I too am male, and I have done ballet in the nude a couple times. I belonged to a class recently that was practising for a semi-nude performance, but we practiced completely naked to prepare. I could not control the on and off erections I was getting, and was dismissed before the actual performance. It was fun while it lasted though. I enjoyed the experience and freedom of being naked duing class and practicing ballet that way.
hansjhb

Almere, Netherlands

#3 Feb 25, 2008
Hey Jeff, Are you still in ballet practis? how big was your group, please tell me more about your experience!
Jeff

Chalfont, PA

#4 Feb 26, 2008
I was asked to leave the class because i could not control the erections that kept happening. They very nicely asked me to quit the class. They were good about it, and gave me many chances to try to control it, but it kept happening. Some of the other guys had erections too, but not near as much I did. It was constantly. My class was all males except for one female.
hansjhb

Almere, Netherlands

#5 Feb 27, 2008
Witch adge did the class members had?
Are you still in ballet?
when did you folow those nude classes?
How old are you?
Jeff

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Feb 28, 2008
Out ages were from about 18 to 25. I am 22 now, but I was 21 then. It was a fun class. I had a lot of fun practicing ballet, naked like that with everyone else there naked too.
hansjhb

Almere, Netherlands

#7 Feb 29, 2008
are you still in Ballet, what was the name off the ballet you were in. Can i find some info on internet about it? I'm in a ballet could átopsi project... inspierd on leonardo da vinci
Jeff

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Mar 1, 2008
I'm not in a ballet class, but I practice with some people that are. We practice in a rented studio. We are thinking about practicing nude, since I talked to them about it a few days ago.

Oh, and sorry, there is no information about the nude ballet lessons I took before on the internet (I looked).
Bethoven

Hollywood, FL

#9 Mar 19, 2008
On concern to:
I'm a 19 year old male ballet student from Holland, I'm in a klass whith 5 girls and 8 boys, 16 - 23 years.
Whe are asked for a new ballet in the nude, The practising are naked as well. We had 5 lessons, i actually enjoy beeing naked all the time.
But i am scared as hell to perform in the nude for publicum. Witch guy has similar experience, please tell me about it.
Best regards, hans
I pass away for two o three minutes and was in the heaven. There God and many sanct and virgen enjoy the Ballet named the Harem with music of Mozart.
Why you don't record one and put it youtuve
nicole lau

Kuantan, Malaysia

#10 Mar 19, 2008
u r lik so gross
Chandler

Allentown, PA

#11 Mar 22, 2008
nicole lau wrote:
u r lik so gross
Nicole,

Who were you saying that to?

Since: Mar 08

Paignton, UK

#12 Mar 22, 2008
Chandler wrote:
<quoted text>
Nicole,
Who were you saying that to?
i think she is saying that to batoven (cant spell sorry)because its gross putting it on you tube
Aristoteles

Hollywood, FL

#13 Mar 22, 2008
nicole lau wrote:
u r lik so gross
Gross,is A gossip always gets cought in their own mounth. God does not pay weekly, but he pay at the end.Then, he will ask you the sin was always in your brain, I don't created Sin , I always want you be free of prejuices.
Pete

Australia

#14 May 25, 2008
hi hansjhb & jeff u two r just fantasizing abt nude ballet. i dun believe u at all unless u two prove to me by showing us some pics & videos ok?
Kevin

Corio, Australia

#15 Jul 16, 2008
I do nude ballet, one male and 12 naked girls aged from 16 -25
Greg B

Cincinnati, OH

#16 Jul 22, 2008
You all sound like a bunch of die-hard exhibitionists. Thats ok! Whatever floats your boat! I took dance for awhile and never made it big but I did get hired by a strip club in New Orleans that featured female and male dancers and also featured male/female strip acts. I was a bit apprehensive stripping down to G-string with a female dancer drapped all over me but after awhile you don't even really notice the fact that are performing some really intimate moves in a G-string. I thought it was fun and made some easy good money on top of it. Anyways, if you like female/male dancers getting down and dirty then you should go there.
dancer

Altrincham, UK

#17 Jan 3, 2009
Hi,

I used to ballet dance naked in a small group. I was 19 and male and there were 5 girls 16-22. They sort of expected me to have an erection and soon got used to it.
Dibee

La Canada Flintridge, CA

#18 Jan 30, 2009
I'm really tired of this nude ballet BS. Get onto the other forum!
BigKev42

Corio, Australia

#19 Feb 1, 2009
i used to do nude ballet with girls from 12yr up all naked
Matt

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#20 May 21, 2009
Hey hans if you are still there, i sugest that if you dont feel awkward in the class you should continue it. is it fun for you? i never did ballet but was a nude model once. if you are nervouse about getting erections just concentrate on something completely unrelated to sex. I concentrate on food.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ballet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
is 14 too late to start ballet and go onto pointe? (Jun '11) Mon Helping out 124
Odor Machine Used in Ballet & Opera Mon Fitulaina 1
Ballet Summer Course MADRID 2016 Apr 30 Slugfried 3
Six Hour Nude Do-It-Yourself Swan Lake Apr 30 Anathole 1
News After just one year of training, Whittier High ... Apr 29 Lucy Jane 1
Ballet Summer School ZURICH 2016 Apr 28 ART of 1
S F To Commission Ballet on PRINCE Apr 21 Plie Petra 1
More from around the web