What's next for Memorial Hall?

What's next for Memorial Hall?

There are 3 comments on the Ironton Tribune story from May 16, 2012, titled What's next for Memorial Hall?. In it, Ironton Tribune reports that:

A meeting is scheduled next week that could decide the fate of Memorial Hall after the county commissioners heard another opinion that the historic structure could be saved.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ironton Tribune.

get a life

Ashland, KY

#1 May 19, 2012
I sure wish that they could give me a grant to keep my ass in medicine,food,and soda!
Let it be

Ashland, KY

#2 May 20, 2012
Memorial hall should be just that . A memory . That place needs to be torn down and the almost 4 million dollars applied toward a new county jail that can also house 911. I saw that many prisoners were laying on the floor and the crowded conditions in the jail when I was led on a tour with the grand jury . If ever a new jail was needed then it's here. That place was horrible . Don't waste money rebuilding rubble. Build a new jail with that money.
cant you see them

Ashland, KY

#3 May 20, 2012
Let it be wrote:
Memorial hall should be just that . A memory . That place needs to be torn down and the almost 4 million dollars applied toward a new county jail that can also house 911. I saw that many prisoners were laying on the floor and the crowded conditions in the jail when I was led on a tour with the grand jury . If ever a new jail was needed then it's here. That place was horrible . Don't waste money rebuilding rubble. Build a new jail with that money.
There is a total disregard to that disgusting place by the politicians! They only care about their pockets, and how to get into the pie! it should've been tore down the day the doors closed! That's the issue with deliberating with these people! Money!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Architectural Design Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tupelo gets federal funding for two massive sto... (Dec '14) Dec '14 No Pride 1
News Vacaville commission OKs Lagoon Valley development (Oct '14) Oct '14 Wally 6
News Pickering hires four professionals (Jul '14) Jul '14 Jam 1
adding up second storey and fireplace (Apr '14) Apr '14 alexis 1
News Board says WACS upgrades could exceed $3 million (Feb '14) Mar '14 they 6
News Reports from Cuba: The Havana That the Castros ... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Don Donnatello Va... 1
News FSU students share visions for a reborn City Hall (Dec '13) Dec '13 Jtn non 7
More from around the web