'Akshay's 'Khiladi 786' is about logi...

'Akshay's 'Khiladi 786' is about logic-less...

There are 1 comment on the Examiner.com story from Dec 7, 2012, titled 'Akshay's 'Khiladi 786' is about logic-less.... In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Akshay Kumar's "Khiladi 786" opened in theaters worldwide, Dec. 7. After the stupendous success of "Rowdy Rathore" and "OMG - Oh My God!" much was expected from this Akshay Kumar flick.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

faltu movie hagemaru

Thane, India

#1 Dec 7, 2012
WHAT A BAD MOVIE (bakwaas , South indian style but very B grade movie but childrens may like it, its like indian pokemon & hagemaru), ITS TORCHERS U ,Overacting aur overstyle ki toh had hi paar kar di , I WENT AWAY IN INTERVAL AND WENT TO OTHERE sCREEN TO WATCH TALAASH ONCE AGAIN.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ceremony makes Accra, Ghana, a sister city to C... 6 hr Ecossais 2
News Cabrillo journalism chair discusses future of p... (May '08) 14 hr ella seneres 3
News 3 Great Kids Rest Room Suggestions 20 hr huey goins 8
News 'Christmas On The Rocks' Becoming A Rock-Solid ... 22 hr BPT 1
News Orange County Choppers' Mikey Teutul opens gall... (Nov '10) Sun budster 173
News Age matters only to one half? (Feb '09) Sun RK4Never 19
News Video: Playwright Taylor Mac Calls Hir a Story ... Sun Hasaun A Lee 1
More from around the web