Wilcox County High School has first e...

Wilcox County High School has first ever integrated prom after students demand end to segregation

There are 2 comments on the Daily Mail story from Apr 28, 2013, titled Wilcox County High School has first ever integrated prom after students demand end to segregation. In it, Daily Mail reports that:

For the first time in the history of Wilcox County, Georgia, black students and white students danced arm-in-arm at prom on Saturday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

chet stevens

Westland, MI

#1 Apr 29, 2013
Its a shame that people want to push the race down our throats, segregating all forms of our life should be a choice, if we have to be in the world with blacks we should have a choice not to as well.
Sella

Grundy, VA

#2 Apr 29, 2013
Never have I had the pleasure of going to Wilcox County, and after reading this never will I go to your county. The rest of the world is looking at Georgia and wondering how in the hell does a State in 2013 act so back ass? Well it happens when ignorant people are allowed to breed creating ignorant children. You end up with a bunch of ignorant idiots running the place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is Pete Santilli a free speech champion or just... 2 hr pete is NWO shill 1
News BWW Review: Bristling a City of Conversation at... 3 hr TRUTH WILL SET Y... 1
News Washington Ballet's Septime Webre to Depart 3 hr JANACE 1
News Creative Little Rest Room Ideas For Property Ow... 4 hr kataak 2
Lowbrow art sucks! Why do people buy into it? 9 hr evil nerd 1
News Bedroom Furniture - Interior Design Tips (Aug '09) Tue finish a thesis p... 44
News And you are?: Michelle Quintyn, Chief executive... Mon Good and the BAD 1
More from around the web