Madonna threatens to cancel concert i...

Madonna threatens to cancel concert in Chile because of smoking fans

There are 6 comments on the WOIO story from Dec 22, 2012, titled Madonna threatens to cancel concert in Chile because of smoking fans. In it, WOIO reports that:

Madonna threatened to cancel a concert in Chile after second-hand smoke wafted onto the stage during a soundcheck, TMZ reports.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOIO.

Sheik Yerbouti

Doylestown, PA

#1 Dec 23, 2012
The should tell this no talent bimbo to go to hell. Just another egotistical 'entertainer' without the talent to back it up!
LEGALISE PEDs

Carrum Downs, Australia

#2 Dec 23, 2012
Her talent is injecting herself with HGH. She must be extremely good at it after doing it for so many years now..
LEGALISE PEDs

Carrum Downs, Australia

#3 Dec 23, 2012
Then again, she probably has her own doctor who does it for her.
So yes.. she has no talent.
Old Guy

Brookville, OH

#4 Dec 23, 2012
"Madonna is ranked by the Recording Industry Association of America as the best-selling female rock artist of the 20th century and the second top-selling female artist in the United States, with 64 million certified albums; she has sold more than 300 million records worldwide.[6] Madonna has won 20 VMAs from a total of 68 nominations, more than any other artist ever. She is the first female artist to receive the lifetime achievement Video Vanguard Award. In 2008, she was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, as one of the best-known and most influential artists, producers, and other people who have in some major way influenced the music industry. As of October 2012, Madonna has won at least 231 awards from 426 nominations."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_awards_a...
Slappy

Westlake, OH

#5 Dec 23, 2012
While I am not a big fan of hers, I can guarantee her bank account is bigger than both of you two clowns put together. So with a little bit of talent, and a little bit of brains, she makes you two look silly.
Smokers Suck Blow

Winnipeg, Canada

#6 Dec 23, 2012
Old Guy wrote:
"Madonna is ranked by the Recording Industry Association of America as the best-selling female rock artist of the 20th century and the second top-selling female artist in the United States, with 64 million certified albums; she has sold more than 300 million records worldwide.[6] Madonna has won 20 VMAs from a total of 68 nominations, more than any other artist ever. She is the first female artist to receive the lifetime achievement Video Vanguard Award. In 2008, she was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, as one of the best-known and most influential artists, producers, and other people who have in some major way influenced the music industry. As of October 2012, Madonna has won at least 231 awards from 426 nominations."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_awards_a...
Cow hasn't sold any to me. But if she hates choking on 2nd hand toxic smoke then she's got my sympathy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Same-Sex Marriage Trumps Religious Liberty in N... (Aug '13) 2 hr Photo shoot 1,048
News 12-year-old wins Geneva's Got Talent contest wi... 6 hr rononesti 1
News Longtime auto dealer, Bob Hoy, died 7 hr Mom Sniffs Them 19
News Santa Cruz Shakespeare launches its season of g... 11 hr anon 1
News A new Bell Theatre 19 hr xyz 4
News Feds defend request for special housing during ... 20 hr Lamer 8
News Baritone Dmitri Hvorostovsky Diagnosed with Bra... Tue ESTELA92 1
More from around the web