Historic church welcomes theater in Granite City's latest effort to boost its downtown

Jan 6, 2013 Full story: Belleville News Democrat

The First Baptist Church of Granite City has brought worshippers together for more than 110 years, and at one time the building would be packed on Sunday morning, according to Pastor Charles West.

Full Story
Jennifer

Glencoe, MO

#1 Jan 10, 2013
I don't know much about Alfresco productions but I like what they are doing so far. Anyone have any idea as to how to get in contact with them? I would love to help and/or volunteer at the community theater, the haunted house or any of their other on-going project endeavors ...
Granite Resident

Granite City, IL

#2 Jan 10, 2013
You should be able to contact them through a web site called GraniteCityGossip.com .
Jennifer

Glencoe, MO

#3 Jan 11, 2013
Granite Resident wrote:
You should be able to contact them through a web site called GraniteCityGossip.com .
Thanks! I appreciate the link!

“Try my Troll House cookies!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#4 Jan 11, 2013
i will volunteer to work the kool aid stand!
LOVe

Granite City, IL

#5 Jan 11, 2013
Brenda fron the ...The garden gate TEA Room in lincol plce owns it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Photography exhibit highlights neighborhood heros 7 hr Denise 3
Narendra Modi: Will bring back Bollywood to Kas... 9 hr Humhainna 1
Concert review: More dazzle, less razzle in TSO... (Dec '09) 13 hr huey goins 27
Bill Cosby's Treasure Island show in Vegas canc... Fri jay 1
Honoring Native American culture Fri Also 6
Carlsbad lands 8-screen movie theater; New mult... (May '14) Thu roadrunnersuspect 35
Ernest Hemingway's grandson calls for end of US... Thu castroHitlerAsesino 5

Arts People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE