Bolshoi star quits Pushkin production over premiere

Jul 5, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The China Post

The Bolshoi's star ballerina has refused to take part in a production of Alexander Pushkin's novel "Eugene Onegin" in a dispute over her leading role, a spokeswoman said Thursday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
ballerina2bsomed aysoon

Sonoma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Hi, Billie says there is a notice in the Guardian that my mom reads on line. He said The notice said that the dancer who quit all of those shows in london when he came there from russia to dance in them named sergi pollunins, I think, is now going to San Francisco Ballet because Hedley Thompson who runs the place has asked him to come there and become a star along with a man named to Tisserodzee, I think, to run the place and I want to know why they cant make stars from the school where I go for four almost years. Huh?
davey engstrom

Ventura, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

This is all true or otherwise as noted. I know this, look at it to see what you see when you really look.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••