Dimple doesn't watch herself

Now here's an interesting little secret about the lovely Dimple Kapadia that very few know. Full Story
Grandpa

Grand Rapids, MI

#103 Sep 21, 2006
Gandmaro wrote:
Dimple had an affair with Sunny D. Not married ,Single.
He is stilll legally married to Rajesh K as they never went to court to get a divorce.
Simple K is in the hospital.
Reem Kapadia passed away.
Dimple K has got brother Munna .
Dimple K mother Betty Kapadia , father Chunnibhai kapadia.
She has 2 daughters: Twinkle , Rinke
Dimple K lives Samundra Mahal , Juhu.Bombay.
Simple K is a costume Designer.
Recent Movies: Being Cyrus, Banaras
anything Else
Dimple does not live at Samudra Mahal-{that is her mother's residence} but in Bandra somewhere in the Vastu Building.
Simple K may be in hospital so what is Dimple doing in London presently? Are you sure?
Sunny Deol,Dimple's long standing lover is married to and resides with Pooja his wife and has two kids like Dimple.
Simple is allegedly married to married man.
I pray she gets well soon.
Grandpa

Grand Rapids, MI

#104 Sep 21, 2006
Oscar wrote:
THIS FOR SIMPLE KAPADIA FANS
THE TELEGRAPH,Calcutta, India Sunday, July 30, 2006
Spotted outside the ICU at Breach Candy hospital, Dimple Kapadia who is keeping 24/7 vigil over sis Simple (said to be losing her battle to cancer which was not detected and treated in its early stage). Looking after both sisters are two married men with families of their own. Sunny Deol ? Dimple’s loyal lover ? goes into the ICU wearing a mask and comes out distraught over Simple’s condition. Also on the scene is a mild-mannered Gujarati businessman (married, with family) who caringly stands by second wife Simple (she wears his mangalsutra).
How then has she been reported to be in London?Has Simple been transported there?Adultery thy name is Kapadia..........This is a fine time time to wear your mangalsutra.
get well young lady!
Is that uterine cancer.. what early stages.......
Grandpa

Grand Rapids, MI

#105 Sep 21, 2006
Gandmaro wrote:
Yes Simple is married. I dont think it is true about her being common law.AYou got any more news ?
Try bigmay.. straight and utter bigammy ......runs in their family where daughter Twinkle did the same with Akshay Kumar... he was married at the time of his wedding with Raveena Tandon....sorry to hear of metastasis.....
Ashok

Grand Rapids, MI

#106 Sep 21, 2006
Oscar wrote:
THIS FOR SIMPLE KAPADIA FANS
THE TELEGRAPH,Calcutta, India Sunday, July 30, 2006
Spotted outside the ICU at Breach Candy hospital, Dimple Kapadia who is keeping 24/7 vigil over sis Simple (said to be losing her battle to cancer which was not detected and treated in its early stage). Looking after both sisters are two married men with families of their own. Sunny Deol ? Dimple’s loyal lover ? goes into the ICU wearing a mask and comes out distraught over Simple’s condition. Also on the scene is a mild-mannered Gujarati businessman (married, with family) who caringly stands by second wife Simple (she wears his mangalsutra).
If I was Simple I would have held a press conference about what type of cancer I had. I would have tried to help others ifI was a goner. And in the end we all are.Why is it that the Kapadia sisters know how to get men and put lipstick on but cannot get their check ups at the MAYO CLINIC once a year with their kind of money?Running around with married men creates bad karma and is time consuming.Mayo Clinic-once a year.......I guess Simple was busy hemming Dimple's salwar.....
Randu

Burnaby, Canada

#107 Sep 23, 2006
Yes ..They could have had good marriage you know with their connections anf glamour...
I have been told very popular family in India
Ian

Toronto, Canada

#108 Sep 27, 2006
I don't see a reason why Simple should hold a press conference to talk of her illness. Why should she help others? Did anybody try to help her in the past when she was the laughing stock of Bollywood & when caustic comments were made about her? Did anyone come out to her rescue? So...
Big Latho

Burnaby, Canada

#109 Sep 28, 2006
Yes Ian is right , whys should sh help anyone
By the way that sey _44 and his groupie are not seeen on this forum anymore ...probably scared shit!! ha ha ha
Wrong Wrong

Burnaby, Canada

#110 Sep 28, 2006
Dimple lives at Samudra Mahal ...we met her there

Dud!!
Wrong Wrong

Burnaby, Canada

#111 Sep 28, 2006
Twinle lives at Vasuta Bld/Bandra /fandara DUH!!
Who cares

Grand Rapids, MI

#112 Sep 29, 2006
Wrong Wrong wrote:
Dimple lives at Samudra Mahal ...we met her there
Dud!!
Dimple lives where? Get your own life and address.
Stop insulting people.I met Vivien Leigh once backstage at one of her performances.I would love to see Dimple in Anna Karenina.God Bless her.
Randi

Burnaby, Canada

#113 Sep 30, 2006
I have my address ....very exclusive ...St._________ Crescent/Drive
HA HA HA HA
Logdo

Burnaby, Canada

#114 Sep 30, 2006
WHO CARES OYU NEED TO GET A LIFE
Kuta Kuti

Burnaby, Canada

#115 Oct 3, 2006
All of a sudden Dimple forum is very quiet
whats happening to all Sey_44 and all ?
Who Cares

Grand Rapids, MI

#116 Oct 8, 2006
Logdo wrote:
WHO CARES OYU NEED TO GET A LIFE
I am alive. I have a life but you are the greatest excuse for an abortion that there is.
Sorry, the Kapadias do not mean anything to me and most other persons.Time to get real and stop having delusions that they are something they are not.Try to stop casting aspersions on others to pull the Kapadias up. They cannot be pulled up by others ever and not that way.
seyc_44

Grand Rapids, MI

#117 Oct 8, 2006
Big Latho wrote:
By the way that sey _44 and his groupie are not seeen on this forum anymore ...probably scared shit!! ha ha ha
Probably scared shit of who? You are the groupies of Edmonton.The ass lickers and the bullies. I am trembling I am so scared.What a vocabulary you have .
Just out on bail?
seyc_44

Grand Rapids, MI

#118 Oct 8, 2006
Ian wrote:
I don't see a reason why Simple should hold a press conference to talk of her illness. Why should she help others? Did anybody try to help her in the past when she was the laughing stock of Bollywood & when caustic comments were made about her? Did anyone come out to her rescue? So...
This comment of yours isn't helping either. Anyway you look at it if Simple is termianlly ill she is going to die.Let us just pray for her and go on long diatribes and picture postings about her story but then?Caustic comments were staged and manipualted by someone.None of us here find her not beautiful so what are we?. So then if I take your logic Ian which is a tad provocative why did you post her pictures ? Why not just forget about it because you aren't rescuing anyone by doing that anyway? You aren't curing her but just dredging the depths and always harping on her previous abuse LIKE YOU ARE SOME MOLE on the forum.
Ashok

Grand Rapids, MI

#119 Oct 8, 2006
Ian wrote:
IAN all you do is is refer to SIMPLE's PAST abuse and post pictures rather like you are some kind of masochist or something.Again and again and again only negative remarks and gestures. rather cryptic you . Then you say why should she help anyone and refer to her abuse again and again if you post it is all about poor SIMPLE having been persecuted.You have also posted pictures in a kind of half assed here you go mission but in the finale what does it do when you are just as BITTER and Stuck as she?Give us a break.
seyc_44

Grand Rapids, MI

#120 Oct 8, 2006
Kuta Kuti wrote:
All of a sudden Dimple forum is very quiet
whats happening to all Sey_44 and all ?
Missing me are you?
The telephone companies have been informing me of your calls to India to report back to Dimple.Yes she returned from London Sept.2/I do not feel inspired to be conversing with informants which she has planted everywhere and are of her level.Sorry Dimple never has never will fascinate me and I find the Kapadias boring and illiterate.Much like you jerks from Edmonton who are her relatives and informants .How much would you sell your mother for?
seyc_44

Grand Rapids, MI

#121 Oct 8, 2006
Randi wrote:
I have my address ....very exclusive ...St._________ Crescent/Drive
HA HA HA HA
The hahaha gave you away Big Latho
seyc_44

Grand Rapids, MI

#122 Oct 8, 2006
Big Latho wrote:
ANNOUNCEMENT:
BIG LATHO< IAN ETC>
I will not be posting ever again. Big Latho as I am a retired judge of eighty years old if I ever see a posting defaming me I will prosecute you and the EDMONTON cowboys.
IAN I do feel sorry for you as you have been the biggest curiosity giver and taker of the forum.
Curiosity made you post PICTURES so people would be curious and further disrespect SImple but it backfired didn't it?I suggest you stop harping on her NEGATIVE past and consider that she has no future and what you did was a spectacle for the curious onlookers like you have some window on the absolute. Simple, Dimple Munna, REEM the allleged suicide bomber do not concern me at all. Least of all Dimple and Simple.I do not care for the Edmonton crowd who are Dimple's cronies and relatives and bore the life out of me concocting fictitious groupie situations that they themselves have.Big Latho sounds like someone's procurer. Ave Atque Vale!!
ASTALAVISTA ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How could a hunter shoot a red-tailed hawk? (Jan '09) 20 hr Minpin Man 14
Stanley Theater Seeks Support From Local Community Thu Jerry Krauss 1
Nightclubs for literature? Why book selling is ... Thu TW_sugar_daddio 3
Narendra Modi: Will bring back Bollywood to Kas... Wed UrbanWorld 4
Long, rambling Neal Cassady letter to Jack Kero... Wed Kid_Tomorrow 1
Dona t miss Brussels Philharmonic at Cambridge ... Tue wacejacke 1
Make Plans to Attend 32nd Annual McLean Holiday... Tue Judy 1

Arts People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE