Amrita Rao: I was the last choice for...

Amrita Rao: I was the last choice for Main Hoon Na

There are 7 comments on the bollywoodlife.com story from Mar 13, 2013, titled Amrita Rao: I was the last choice for Main Hoon Na. In it, bollywoodlife.com reports that:

The petite B-town babe who's back after a two-year sabbatical to do three promising films this year talks about her 'happy zone', Jolly LLB , working with stalwarts - Amitabh Bachchan and Sunny Deol in Satyagraha and Singh Saheb The Great respectively - regrets and much more John Wooden rightly said, "Things turn out best for people who make the ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at bollywoodlife.com.

Amrit

Ashburn, VA

#1 Apr 5, 2013
V good jankari thanks best luck bale bale
Amrit

Ashburn, VA

#2 Apr 5, 2013
Amrita aap mad bala lagti ho plz ek punjabi movie v karo
Amrit

Ashburn, VA

#3 Apr 7, 2013
India d shaan amrita lovly kurhi
Amrit

Ashburn, VA

#4 Apr 8, 2013
Daily topix par amrita d news read karta hu mai hoon na amrita ka big fan
Amrit pawar

Ashburn, VA

#6 Apr 15, 2013
Amrita rab ne kite fursat ch tenu bania a aini sohni sexy cute mar jawa teri har ada te
amrit

Ashburn, VA

#7 Apr 16, 2013
amrita tum doosri nargis ho mehnat karo r is saal no ek ban jao sachi muchi preety amu sweet amaru cute amrit c amrita
Amrit pawar

Ashburn, VA

#8 Apr 19, 2013
Amrita plz ik punjabi film ch kaam karo u r the most sexy beautiful preety girl mumbai ch sab se haseen tum ho karina ko takkar tum he de sakti ho

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News JAT Airways Relaunches as Air Serbia With Etiha... (Oct '13) 10 hr FreeEducationForK... 29
News Work and its rewards: Phipps enjoys solving art... Sun Workers In Tupel 2
News Tourism opportunities continue Sun Rider 6
News Herea s whata s happening at LA Podcast Festival Sep 23 I read and write ... 1
News Peppered with questions, Wells Fargo CEO seemed... Sep 23 spocko 48
News An Immersive Play About Lutherans Battling over... Sep 23 New Guy 59
The journey from novice to advanced photographer Sep 20 Andymolly 1
More from around the web