Follow 'Ek Tha Tiger'

Follow 'Ek Tha Tiger'

There are 1 comment on the Rediff.com story from May 10, 2012, titled Follow 'Ek Tha Tiger'. In it, Rediff.com reports that:

" Salman Khan is enjoying his shoot in Cuba for Ek Tha Tiger. Katrina Kaif too finished her other work and has joined him for the shoot of Ek Tha Tiger.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rediff.com.

Sarifa

Bridgetown, Barbados

#1 May 14, 2012
Fantastic the ek tha tiger teaser is awesome and for once all salman critics agree even his enemy camp he rocks his expressions are fabulous cant wait to see film i believe it is a film his fans cant wait to see will it beat his last four blockbusters but we all know his enemies will also come out of the woodwork but hey who cares

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Blige, Glover, Jay-Z in spotlight at NAACP Imag... Mon smdh on MLK day 1
News Book review: "Fire and Fury" is the hottest boo... Jan 14 Poster Child for ... 2
News North Shore Music Theatre stages 'Seven Brides ... (Jun '07) Jan 13 FART LIVE 2
News Losing their kicks? Funds for Route 66 towns ma... (May '17) Jan 13 Silk_the_Absent1 9
News Oprah brought Minnesotans into limelight (May '11) Jan 13 Walls work 33
News New Harlem cinema big on Imagenation (Aug '06) Jan 12 Uptown_Harlems_Fi... 1,670
News Reviewing TLC's Extreme Cheapskates (Jan '14) Jan 12 Amilia 2
More from around the web