Watertown-area dancers heading to 'Dance Moms' competition

Jun 7, 2013 Full story: Watertown Daily Times 32

Two Watertown-area dance studios have been invited to send dancers to a competition that will be filmed as part of a hit reality television show.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dmw

United States

#1 Jun 11, 2013
Chloe & Maddie have same solo
haha

Potsdam, NY

#2 Jun 11, 2013
I would never let that lady talk to me or my kids like she does
amw

United States

#3 Jun 11, 2013
haha wrote:
I would never let that lady talk to me or my kids like she does
Abby is a big bully
Kelly & Chloe still fighting like kids
sickofabby

Orlando, FL

#4 Jun 11, 2013
why would a dance teacher hate on a kid and pit her two best dancers against each other. I have been a big fan but tonight's show brought into focus how much Abby hates Christie and her sweet daughter. I am done watching and hope that Chloe knows she is a great dancer and should not be treated so badly!
amw

United States

#5 Jun 12, 2013
sickofabby wrote:
why would a dance teacher hate on a kid and pit her two best dancers against each other. I have been a big fan but tonight's show brought into focus how much Abby hates Christie and her sweet daughter. I am done watching and hope that Chloe knows she is a great dancer and should not be treated so badly!
Is Christi pregnant? Is Melissa pregnant
amw

United States

#6 Jun 14, 2013
Abby should watch the show to see what she doing
dmw

United States

#7 Jun 18, 2013
While Abby is away Cathy get new dancers
dmw

Washington, DC

#8 Jun 20, 2013
Will Abby moving to Calif and who will follow her
Anonymous

Istanbul, Turkey

#9 Jun 21, 2013
The Ultimate Fails Compilation

dmw

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Jun 26, 2013
Abby UDC is coming back season 2 soon
Cathy is gonna let 1 kid go she wants 5
dmw

New York, NY

#13 Jul 9, 2013
Why did Abby said Kelly got a big butt
amw

New York, NY

#14 Jul 13, 2013
Why did Melissa said Holly got a big butt

“"Trust no one"”

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#15 Jul 13, 2013
What I don't understand about that stupid show about stupid people is how is it a big fat sloppy blow hard who can barely walk is a dance teacher. If you can't move, you can't dance, if you can't dance how do you teach someone else how to? It's like learning to read script from the blind.
While we are at it. What kind of parent allows their daughter to look like a child hooker and do splits in front of people?
amw

New York, NY

#16 Jul 13, 2013
FTW Yall wrote:
What I don't understand about that stupid show about stupid people is how is it a big fat sloppy blow hard who can barely walk is a dance teacher. If you can't move, you can't dance, if you can't dance how do you teach someone else how to? It's like learning to read script from the blind.
While we are at it. What kind of parent allows their daughter to look like a child hooker and do splits
in front of people?
Have you ever see. What's happening?
Rerun can dance

“"Trust no one"”

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#17 Jul 13, 2013
amw wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever see. What's happening?
Rerun can dance
Maybe so, but tub of lard on that Dance Mom's can barely waddle with a cane. Curse my ex for having watch that piece of trash show of moms dressing their girls like prostitots.
amw

Bronx, NY

#18 Jul 16, 2013
Maddie vs Chloe on dance mom tonite
Tap vs hip hop
amw

Brooklyn, NY

#19 Jul 23, 2013
Maddie 2nd what is Abby gonna said
Chloe 4th
Mackenzie 1st
amw

Brooklyn, NY

#20 Jul 24, 2013
Kelly & her 2 daughters left
amw

Brooklyn, NY

#22 Jul 31, 2013
Group 1st
Nia Kendall & Chloe 5th
dmw

Richmond Hill, NY

#23 Aug 1, 2013
Next week Leslie & Kelly fight

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vacaville commission OKs Lagoon Valley development 10 min Wally 4
Woman sent to jail over overgrown yard 32 min Sur 13 Beat 53
Amitabh Bachchan turns 71 today (Oct '13) 7 hr Dilaawar khan 79
Community Calendar, Oct. 24-Oct. 30 10 hr GSC 2
Worth a Look 14 hr WE JUST DONT CARE 12
Houses given away for free in Detroit 16 hr Dealers Choice 1
Chicago's Downtown 17 hr DonfromCanadainth... 21

Arts People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE