Nana stands in Raj Thackeray's support

Nana stands in Raj Thackeray's support

There are 634 comments on the Sahara Samay National story from Mar 3, 2008, titled Nana stands in Raj Thackeray's support. In it, Sahara Samay National reports that:

“If the son-of-the-soil concept is wrong, then the formation of states on linguistic basis should also be questioned. To what extent can one bear the insult on his culture and people?”

Mumbai, Mar 3: Contrary to his Bollywood image of a supporter of regional harmony, actor Nana Patekar shocked his fans when he came forward in support of Raj Thackeray's Marathi campaign. via Sahara Samay National

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sahara Samay National.

First Prev
of 32
Next Last
Ajit Singh

United States

#1 Mar 3, 2008
Here i dont understand from Nana patekar's comment is Marathi peoples right's are blocked doing any lower level jobs from selling vegetables to milk and construction works to carpenter works.
So where is Question of Marathi manoos hakh, Marathi manoos right. Being citizen of india everybody in India has right to work any where in india.... I dont understand this from Nana patekar i am fan of him but upset now.
harminder

Ahmedabad, India

#2 Mar 3, 2008
all this drive against north indians is a ploy by islamists thru raj thackarey.

its now out in the open that thackareys, shiv sena are sold out to islamists.

they are doing only what islamists tell them what to do.
Out Spoken Z

Omaha, NE

#3 Mar 4, 2008
Nana Patekar , Coming out in support of Raj shows one thing that he is also a victim or a patient of short sightedness.
These film stars may be rich by doing acting in movies but when it comes to brain and patriotism they are bankrupt.
Nana has no clue about the long term implications of his wrong support.
Nana, it is not suffice just to act in the movie like tiranga and talk about patriotism, you have to live by your words, which you have proven were fake.
harminder

Ahmedabad, India

#4 Mar 4, 2008
nana patekar is just another hollow fake.

he has proved he is all sound and no delivery.

all his patriotic brou haha is typical theatrical nautanki.

no truth in it.
Shams

Kuwait, Kuwait

#5 Mar 5, 2008
Nobody cares what Raj or Bal Thakrey says about Bihar or UP. Because we are proud to be born in these states. What most concern to all this crap is the involvement of Bollywood, I think that it wasnÂ’t a wise thing to do for an artist, but since it is true and they are involve we should ban showing any movie of these artists in both the States UP and Bihar.
Kabeer

San Francisco, CA

#6 Mar 5, 2008
Actually these supporters of Thackrays are behaving as ignorant fools. The contribution of marathis in maharashtra's development is miniscule.
All this anti-north Indian tirade is actually political posturing. MNS and Shiv sena are actually looking for marathi votes and non-marathi parties want to consolidate all non-marathi votes for themselves.
The result will be another congress govt. in maharashtra. I am pretty sure Rane and Raj thackray are working in tandem on this.

After the election, all this north-south bakwaas will be forgotten.

And this Nana patekar is fool playing in the hands of goonda Raj Thackray. What is unique about Marathi language or culture? It is very similar to other Indian culture.
Rajat

Langhorne, PA

#7 Mar 5, 2008
There should be another constitutional amendment in line with the first constitutional amendment, anybody addressing (especially any politician) public should take oath that he/she would maintain the integrity of India. They should be deprived off this little Fundamental Right. Most politician won't mind a little sacrifice for all they stand to gain......
roshanlal

Long Beach, CA

#8 May 4, 2008
Wait for sometime, even Amitabh Bachhan will be a supporter of Raj, if he wants to stay in Mumbai
mohit

Noida, India

#12 May 5, 2008
mai shree bhala manoos se 300% sahmat hun.
Sunil

Palo Alto, CA

#13 May 14, 2008
What the hell are you talking taking out any bodys mother is not right , mother is mother afterall and tell what you what to tell him but dion't abuse on mother ,she gave birth to you also and what she had done so don't give badword on mother she is the creater on this earth, and what you no about what Raj Thackeray is doing you are sitting in your house and doing time pass come out of you house and see whats going on in the world ,sitting in the house and eating food watching tv and roaming with girlfriend and after that reading this kind of written note and using abusing kind of languade that show how much illerate are you if you want to send comment ssend in good way i thinks so ou are from slum area where your crictria does not fits, sirry boss but this kind of language only slum people use.
ek bhala manoos wrote:
Shreeman Raj Thakray, Sudhar jao. Itna haramipana achcha nahi. Sale kisi din chod diye jaoge. Madarchod, India ko agar todne ki koshish ki to teri maa chod dunga. Bhosdi wala. Gaddar baap ki gaddar aulad !!!
MADARCHOD KI MAHA MADARCHOD AULAD
Sunil

Palo Alto, CA

#14 May 14, 2008
What the hell are you talking taking out any bodys mother is not right , mother is mother afterall and tell what you what to tell him but dion't abuse on mother ,she gave birth to you also and what she had done so don't give badword on mother she is the creater on this earth, and what you no about what Raj Thackeray is doing you are sitting in your house and doing time pass come out of you house and see whats going on in the world ,sitting in the house and eating food watching tv and roaming with girlfriend and after that reading this kind of written note and using abusing kind of languade that show how much illerate are you if you want to send comment ssend in good way i thinks so ou are from slum area where your crictria does not fits, sirry boss but this kind of language only slum people use.You all Delhi people are Bastered Fucker coming in Pune earing money staying in Pune and fucker you are telling us all of you delhi fucker must be send again back to delhi ,You Bastered caoming in Pune earing Spreading the crime over here Doing all kind of Fucking things and then going back to your state.Be in you Limit becuse one one person everyone had to pay the price, you better no that.
mohit wrote:
mai shree shree bhala manoos ji se 300% agree karta hu.kuch thoda sa change karna chahunga "Gaddar baap ki gaddar aulad " nahi gadhe ki maha gadhi aulad urf shree shree RAJ THACKREY BAHAN KA LUND
Tariq Shamsi Aligarh

Mumbai, India

#16 May 15, 2008
ye log apne aap ko desh ka neta batate hai kahte hai ke hum ek secular desh ke secular leader hai ye kahan ka secularism hai ke aap national integrity ko chhorh kar kisi language integrty ki baat karte hai bhaiyo in logon ko galiyan mat do galiyon ki insult hoti hai ye log tau is qabil hai ki inhai sarak par nanga doraya jaye aur patther mare jayen us waqt tak jab tak inki haddiyon ka surma na ban jaye
Ek Bhala Manoos

Ogden, UT

#17 May 20, 2008
Mr. Sunil,
I am not from Slum, but some people dont understand "Please" & "Excuse me". Just imagine if they did the same with you, how you are going to respond. Tariq is right. They are not good enough to abuse. I earn %5000 revenue for my country everyday. Tell me what this bastard is doing for my country. Just making people fight? and so called educated people like you keep saying please and thank you. These words are ment only for mannered people who understand this. Not for bastards like Raj Thakrey. Hope you understand now !
Laloo

Mumbai, India

#18 May 21, 2008
raj thackrey agar teri gaand mein dum hain naa to mujhse one on one fight kar ke dikha teri maa na chod di toh mera naam badal diyo.tujhe saaal bhagaa bhagaa ke marunga madarchod ki aulaad agar ek hi baap ki aulaaad hai na to ek baar garib rath express mein baith ke bihar pahunch aur phir dekh tamashhaaa.../.
with lots n lots of love ::
tera baaap : Lalu Prasad Yadav..
lalloo gandu

Mumbai, India

#19 May 30, 2008
Abhe bhosdeke laloo prasad yadav, tu kya apne majudane mumbai aheyga, tere gaad mein naihi dala na tu marathi ka naam bad dena. Abhe harrami ki adulad, khud tu bache paida nahi kar pa raha tha, tu sare bihar ki madat li, and paida kiya. Abhi bhdva bankar politics mein ji raha hai na, tu whan hi bhadve rahe. Mumbai main dakal de na tu there ghar ke andhar guss ke maroonga madhurchod laoo

Bhala manoos

Lucknow, India

#20 Jun 4, 2008
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA........
Abe chutiye, gali dena to seekh le.....
lalloo gandu wrote:
Abhe bhosdeke laloo prasad yadav, tu kya apne majudane mumbai aheyga, tere gaad mein naihi dala na tu marathi ka naam bad dena. Abhe harrami ki adulad, khud tu bache paida nahi kar pa raha tha, tu sare bihar ki madat li, and paida kiya. Abhi bhdva bankar politics mein ji raha hai na, tu whan hi bhadve rahe. Mumbai main dakal de na tu there ghar ke andhar guss ke maroonga madhurchod laoo
Uncle says

Lucknow, India

#21 Jun 8, 2008
Raj Thakrey ... apni maa se mera namastey kehna. I miss her a lot. Uski choot ki sondhi khushboo mujhe abhi bhi yaad hai. Mera lund abhi bhi uski yaad mein phadphada raha hai. Convey my regards to her. Main jaldi hi uski lene aaunga.
--Raj Thakrey ka Naajayaz Baap
directortharani

Colombo, Sri Lanka

#23 Jun 25, 2008
I am Tamil Cinema Director Tharani.I am a homosexual.My films you know Thill,Thool,Killi,Kuruvi.Call me.O.K|?
Pappu

Albany, NY

#24 Jul 7, 2008
Abe Madarchod Uncle,
Teri maa aur bahen ko Raj ne Kab ki choot phadake jamana ho gaya ... Jo bhi Raj ke against bolega uski maa aur bahen ko phir se nanga kiya jayega....
...Apane maa aur bahen ke chut par davai lagake thik karana , tab tak Raj ka lund phir khada hoke teri maa aur bahen ko chodega....
Pappu, U.S.
Prince chikara

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#25 Aug 1, 2008
Rajthakre ,i think u r mentaly seek,jo esh tarah ke statement de rahe ho,chek ur self frm any neurosergon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 32
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A Tribute to Frank Sinatra Starring Tom Tiratto... 6 hr Sanders 6
News Coming up (Sep '12) Sat justice 2
News 15th Chicago Flamenco Festival Announces Lineup... Sat LIMP WRISTS 2
News New exhibit to open at Munson-Williams-Proctor (Jun '14) Feb 24 Ouch 7
News Plays by Ricardo Perez Gonzalez, Hansol Jung Pi... Feb 24 PickedPhartz 1
News Dallas's Power Trip Return to Walters With a Ne... Feb 24 Power Pharting 1
News Add beauty to your house with mirrors Feb 23 marieburn 4
More from around the web