Salman Khan to host Star Guild Awards

Salman Khan to host Star Guild Awards

There are 4 comments on the Newkerala.com story from Feb 12, 2013, titled Salman Khan to host Star Guild Awards. In it, Newkerala.com reports that:

Mumbai, Feb 12 : With just a week to go for the 8th Renault Star Guild Awards 2013, the biggest surprise awaits fans of Indian cinema as Bollywood superstar Salman Khan will take the stage to host the awards ceremony.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newkerala.com.

Sarifa

Bridgetown, Barbados

#1 Feb 12, 2013
Y shld salman not host an award he has stayed away for yrs good reason to do so but he has successfully hosted big boss and it is my opinion he is one of the best host of bw barring none. He has charm great personality and lots of humour a great choice accross the board. Go get them tiger.
saeeda hamidi

Cardiff By The Sea, CA

#2 Feb 14, 2013
Salman with his charisma his sense of humor and the purity of his heart can do anything and win his audiences hearts so for him to host an award event is great and i cannot wait to see him do this and as said by my friend and a Salman fan Sarifa GO GET THEM TIGER wonderful news7
Santosh Bansode

Mumbai, India

#3 Mar 24, 2013
Ek hi bhai salman bhai
sam

Cheyenne, WY

#4 Apr 2, 2013
When he has hosted star guild award on star plus n no of people saw his show only for salman khan. No one can reach above his position he had made his own space in film industry he has been facing no of problem and media blame about his negative or bad image but he do not care about it he is a heart of gold and other stars wanted to show their fake image in order to get good position in film industry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rock Royalty Ava Sambora's Guide to the Best Su... 7 hr Emma 3
News Texans celebrate Independence Day (Mar '09) 20 hr Dry farts 21
News Carly Fiorina continues painting Hillary Clinto... Wed SirPrize 20
News 'Un-Tamed: Hair Body Attitude' Celebrates Black... Wed Oh No You Di-nt 1
News Johnny Cash, June Carter Cash's Life Together D... Jul 26 BIG bad John 1
News Photo from last year's Blues, Views and BBQ Fes... Jul 26 American Gentlema... 1
News Is Emily Thorne sure she wants to be the 4th Mr... Jul 26 311512 Tsang 2
More from around the web