Richard S. Thomas, New York City Ball...

Richard S. Thomas, New York City Ballet soloist and teacher, dies at 87 - Boston.com

There are 4 comments on the Boston.com story from Sep 1, 2013, titled Richard S. Thomas, New York City Ballet soloist and teacher, dies at 87 - Boston.com. In it, Boston.com reports that:

Richard S. Thomas, a prominent ballet teacher and a former soloist with the New York City Ballet, died July 27 in a hospital near his home in Paintsville, Ky.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Boston.com.

“E A D G B E”

Since: Oct 10

3rd String is the G String

#1 Sep 2, 2013
Here is a person from our area who was classy and cultured, and we can be very proud of him. May he R.I.P

“"Handle your business."”

Since: Jun 11

Strife torn Appalachia, USA

#2 Sep 2, 2013
Misty Fitch wrote:
Here is a person from our area who was classy and cultured, and we can be very proud of him. May he R.I.P
He was a very polite and friendly gentleman, quite humble for a man a such accomplishment. It is an honor to have made his acquaintance.

“E A D G B E”

Since: Oct 10

3rd String is the G String

#3 Sep 2, 2013
The article said his father was a coal miner, but for some reason, I always thought his father was a judge.
Really a nice Place

Amelia, OH

#4 Sep 4, 2013
Take care of his beloved Johnson County,he loved the place.God bless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Long Strange Trip' Director: Childhood Trauma ... Nov 13 Phyllis Schlafly ... 1
News Kevin Spacey scandal: A complete list of the 13... Nov 10 Ex Senator Stillb... 7
News The mythology of Ayn Rand (Mar '13) Nov 10 Ayn Rand 2
News First Uptown Columbus fall concert draws record... Nov 9 General Zod 27
News New Harlem cinema big on Imagenation (Aug '06) Nov 8 ChrisHelton 1,666
News Barrel Of Monkeys' presents that's Weird, Grand... Nov 7 Aspirin Between M... 1
News Andrew Lloyd Webber is ready to write his own s... Nov 7 Hostis Publicus 1
More from around the web