Buenos Aires One Of Cities With Best Looking Women

Jul 27, 2012 Read more: Malaysian National News Agency 23

BUENOS AIRES, July 27 - Travelers Digest's Top Ten Cities With The Most Beautiful Woman says Kiev is 'without a doubt, home to the world's most beautiful women', closely followed by Stockholm and not so distant Buenos Aires.

Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Warrior Poet UG X

Madras, OR

#22 Oct 14, 2012
Wht a silly set of posts. To argue about which country as the best looking women is just a bunch of fools stuck in puberty and trying to prove that they are male. Every country has good looking ladies and also not so good looking. To rate a country on this is totally stupid. Grow up silly teen-age mentalities.
Pro Ukraine

UK

#23 Oct 30, 2012
separatist wrote:
<quoted text>
you have problems with eyes)) what's more?
I've just returned from a three week trip to Ukraine and fat girls are a rarity there, it's you who should make an appointment at the opticians, asap.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#24 Nov 4, 2012
dfffs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buenos Aires, Argentina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ship from Canada catches drug shipments Apr 12 Anonymous 1
Jesus/Yeshua is the only way to eternal life an... Mar 26 Donna Lee 1
News Police investigated in case of dead Argentine p... Jan '15 Black Annie 1
Pope Francis Jan '15 Henry Pedregon 1
News Argentine president ends long public silence (Jan '14) Jan '15 legalize now 3
News Argentina special prosecutor found fatally shot... Jan '15 Black Annie 1
News M 5.0, Mendoza, Argentina (Mar '10) Sep '14 hiechuck 2
More from around the web