Buenos Aires One Of Cities With Best Looking Women

Jul 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Malaysian National News Agency

BUENOS AIRES, July 27 - Travelers Digest's Top Ten Cities With The Most Beautiful Woman says Kiev is 'without a doubt, home to the world's most beautiful women', closely followed by Stockholm and not so distant Buenos Aires.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Loved everywhere

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

Just one thing I would add to the above story though.
Those ugly, fat, crippled men who visited Kiev, got laid for peanuts, certainly must be pleased with Ukra´s milkmaids.
After all, elsewhere these desperate losers wouldn´t even score.
In Ukrainka, any bum gets lucky.
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

Oh yes. One just need to look at Ms tractor, FEMEN sows or silicon Silvstedt to see how sexy those babes at the dive and meatball land are.
Warrior Poet UGX

Odessa, Ukraine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

Poor arrogant Luky; he thinks he knows more than Traveler's Digest. HE is lucky if he can walk and breathe at the same time.
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

Unlike you my naive little stupid peasant who can't even speak or write his first language English properly, I don't believe everything I read.
Warrior Poet UGX

Odessa, Ukraine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

Luky, you have slightly less understanding of the English language than the ancient Egyptians. So shut up and go back to school (if they will let you back in after the evil things you did there).

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Loved everywhere

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

Ugly,

how come you can´t spell at all ?
Most likely, you missed some English lessons too ?

Since: Jun 12

Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

Pesky army wrote:
Just one thing I would add to the above story though.
Those ugly, fat, crippled men who visited Kiev, got laid for peanuts, certainly must be pleased with Ukra´s milkmaids.
After all, elsewhere these desperate losers wouldn´t even score.
In Ukrainka, any bum gets lucky.
Ukrainian women are way better looking than Argentine women no doubt. LOL

Ukrainian women are one of the best looking in the world.
Fazekas

Budapest, Hungary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Please!
My thesis preparation I need your help, please fill out my questionnaire, which is approx. 5 minute.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform...
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

Warrior Poet UGX wrote:
Luky, you have slightly less understanding of the English language than the ancient Egyptians. So shut up and go back to school (if they will let you back in after the evil things you did there).
Dumb peasant. You speak it horrible despite claiming it to be your first language. This makes me think you are some welfare collecting hillbilly from an Oregon shack. You certainly do not work in a New York bank or Silicon valley. Not even in Detoilet or Hollywierd. Maybe in funny cap Amicuskas construction firm.
Warrior Poet UGX

Odessa, Ukraine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Judged:

Lukashenko is Dr Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb peasant. You speak it horrible despite claiming it to be your first language. This makes me think you are some welfare collecting hillbilly from an Oregon shack. You certainly do not work in a New York bank or Silicon valley. Not even in Detoilet or Hollywierd. Maybe in funny cap Amicuskas construction firm.
Idiot Fintard, you should use the adverbial form "horribly". It is so hilarious to see you correcting my English (U.S. version- not British) when you cannot even use the right modifiers. Shut up and go back to school.
For your information, I live in the cuntry by choice, have three earned degrees from major Universities, and am laughing myself sick at your feeble minded attempts to insult. You are totally pathetic.
Morten

Skien, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Judged:

HugeKielbasa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ukrainian women are way better looking than Argentine women no doubt. LOL
Ukrainian women are one of the best looking in the world.
LMAO you've never been to Argentina or you are def blind. Ukranian chicks are a bunch of fake blonde-nordic wannabes and too slutty. Besides they all look the same. Argentinian girls, on the other hand, are petite, great hair, and a very good body. They usually look younger than they actually are, just like Asian girls.
Pro Ukraine

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Morten wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO you've never been to Argentina or you are def blind. Ukranian chicks are a bunch of fake blonde-nordic wannabes and too slutty. Besides they all look the same. Argentinian girls, on the other hand, are petite, great hair, and a very good body. They usually look younger than they actually are, just like Asian girls.
That's your opinion, others think differently. Ukrainian women do not all look the same and they aren't slutty, have you ever been to Ukraine, Viking boy?
separatist

Ukraine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Morten wrote:
<quoted text>
From 10 ukrainian girls 3-4 are fat and ugly,
5-6 are average but nothing special, one is tall and attractive.
Pro Ukraine

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

separatist wrote:
<quoted text>
From 10 ukrainian girls 3-4 are fat and ugly,
5-6 are average but nothing special, one is tall and attractive.
Nonsense, you Polish idiot, Ukrainian girls in general are not fat, short girls can be attractive also.
separatist

Ukraine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>Nonsense, you Polish idiot, Ukrainian girls in general are not fat, short girls can be attractive also.
you are paranoid and nacionalist))
but they are really too fat and short
Pro Ukraine

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

separatist wrote:
<quoted text>
you are paranoid and nacionalist))
but they are really too fat and short
Nonsense, do you really live in Ukraine?
separatist

Ukraine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>Nonsense, do you really live in Ukraine?
why nonsense , it is truth
Pro Ukraine

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

separatist wrote:
<quoted text>
why nonsense , it is truth
It's not, I know you're lying. I've seen lots of good looking girls in Ukraine, but I've not seen many fat girls.
separatist

Ukraine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>It's not, I know you're lying. I've seen lots of good looking girls in Ukraine, but I've not seen many fat girls.
you have problems with eyes)) what's more?
Eggbert

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Did anyone see the interview of that woman on Travel Explosion's Argentina page? Unbelievable!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Buenos Aires, Argentina Discussions

Search the Buenos Aires, Argentina Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
How to Get Free Money $25 and a Payoneer Debit ... Apr '14 Enayet Karim 1
las malvinas son británicos Feb '14 Philip 1
Russian gay couple marries in Argentina, will s... Feb '14 Fundies R Mentally ill 5
Verbrugghe de Villeneuve (Oct '07) Jan '14 Florencia 4
Argentine president ends long public silence Jan '14 Enrique Gustavo 1
Krajalnice (Jan '14) Jan '14 lopes vega 1
El Mordisco (Dec '13) Dec '13 annae 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••