At worst, oil spewed already could fi...

At worst, oil spewed already could fill 102 gyms

There are 10 comments on the Athens Banner-Herald story from May 21, 2010, titled At worst, oil spewed already could fill 102 gyms. In it, Athens Banner-Herald reports that:

Drip by drip, day by day, the oil gushing into the Gulf of Mexico is adding up to mind-boggling numbers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Athens Banner-Herald.

“SEMPER FI”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#2 May 21, 2010
"At worst, oil spewed already could fill 102 gyms"

Or 1500 Dairy Queens,or 850 Hardies, or 100 Walmarts! OH MY!

Who the hell comes up with these "statistics"? How big is a "gym"?

“SEMPER FI”

Location hidden

#3 May 21, 2010
"Drip by drip, day by day, the oil gushing into the Gulf of Mexico is adding up to mind-boggling numbers."

Drip by drip = gushing?

What's "mind-boggling" is that these MORONS, SETH BORENSTEIN and GREG BLUESTEIN are Associated Press Writers!
Anonymous

Mandeville, LA

#4 May 21, 2010
this was all an orchestrated plan to cripple america for the long haul... it was an inside job..... and B.P. is getting paid and paying , to not clean it up ... COME ON ... WE CAN PUT PPL ON THE MOON , BUT WE CAN'T STOP AN OIL LEAK ???.......
Anonymous

Mandeville, LA

#5 May 21, 2010
HELLO, AND WELCOME TO AMERICA , PLEASE CHECK YOUR BRAINS AT THE DOOR ... OBAMA AND THE ROTHSCHILDS WILL BE THERE TAKING INVENTORY... ALL IS WELL . . .

“SEMPER FI”

Location hidden

#6 May 21, 2010
loliestar wrote:
this was all an orchestrated plan to cripple america for the long haul... it was an inside job..... and B.P. is getting paid and paying , to not clean it up ... COME ON ... WE CAN PUT PPL ON THE MOON , BUT WE CAN'T STOP AN OIL LEAK ???.......
It's the childish mentality in this administration! "I'm not cleaning that mess, they did it"! This administration is anything BUT proactive. They will wait until the people are in "crisis mode", and then hold months of congressional hearings on the "evils" of oil companies and drilling. BP will be fined out of existance and oil prices will sky-rocket. This is the plan to force the people into Obama's "Green" policy. Make oil so expensive that the new technologies have room to compete.
heimeia

UK

#7 May 21, 2010
joke; as if you needed another one!

when the chairman of BP goes to bed at night he always makes sure he has a good leak!
heimeia

UK

#8 May 21, 2010
JOKE;

The top team of trouble shooters at BP have had a new oil platform built with a huge tall chimney; A press spokeman said thats very unusual to have such a huge chimney on top of an oil rig isn't it?

a spokesman for BP said; we're very, very sorry,
it appears we've got he plans upside down again! never mind aye! no one will notice! and if they do we can tell everyone a load of old cobblers like we normally do!
Justin

United States

#9 May 21, 2010
Why would you want to fill up a gym with oil?
Richard

Uniontown, OH

#10 May 21, 2010
I can't believe these people have nothing better to do than fill gyms up with oil!
heimeia

UK

#11 May 22, 2010
Richard wrote:
I can't believe these people have nothing better to do than fill gyms up with oil!
dont knock till you've tried it! ask BP its a power thing!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buenos Aires, Argentina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Argentina revokes arrest warrant for Justin Bieber Jul '15 Well you know 1
Cristina Fernandéz de Kirchner está bajo la pre... May '15 JoseBM 1
Ship from Canada catches drug shipments Apr '15 Anonymous 1
Jesus/Yeshua is the only way to eternal life an... Mar '15 Donna Lee 1
News Police investigated in case of dead Argentine p... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Black Annie 1
Pope Francis (Jan '15) Jan '15 Henry Pedregon 1
News Argentine president ends long public silence (Jan '14) Jan '15 legalize now 3
More from around the web