ICE forces deportation of family to A...

ICE forces deportation of family to Argentina

There are 7 comments on the ABC 4 story from Nov 4, 2010, titled ICE forces deportation of family to Argentina. In it, ABC 4 reports that:

The Correa family of American Fork boards a plane for Buenos Aires, Argentina Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC 4.

Excellent

United States

#1 Nov 4, 2010
Too bad, so sad. They're leaving with what they came with.
TEA

United States

#2 Nov 4, 2010
Good news.

“DFW News”

Since: Nov 08

Fort Worth, Texas

#3 Nov 4, 2010
You all hate all mexicans..... How can you all do that???? They did it to them selfs!!
AmberDru

Columbus, OH

#4 Nov 4, 2010
The family came to America 10 years ago on a Visa waiver and tried to receive asylum claiming religious persecution in their native country.

I never heard of religious persecution in Argentina.

Apparently the judge didn't believe Mormons are persecuted there.
Sammy

Saratoga Springs, UT

#5 Nov 4, 2010
Magi (13) is their youngest, and my friend. She had to tell all of her friends good bye, for the last time today. I don't think many of us will get to see her ever again.
If you realized how many immigrants work in the US today, you would realize how much less you would have without them. So many come and work for 4.00$ an hour, to make better lives for their family, and our country, yet because we don't like their origin, we kick them out. I hope one day our government realizes the wrong they have done to this poor family.
AmberDru

Columbus, OH

#6 Nov 5, 2010
Sammy wrote:
Magi (13) is their youngest, and my friend. She had to tell all of her friends good bye, for the last time today. I don't think many of us will get to see her ever again.
If you realized how many immigrants work in the US today, you would realize how much less you would have without them. So many come and work for 4.00$ an hour, to make better lives for their family, and our country, yet because we don't like their origin, we kick them out. I hope one day our government realizes the wrong they have done to this poor family.
If they are working under the table-$4.00/hr as you said, they are undercutting legal workers wages, benefits and not paying anywhere near enough in taxes to pay for the kids school, police, fire and everything else they benefited from that everyone paid for.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#7 Nov 6, 2010
Sammy wrote:
Actions have consequences;I'm sorry you had to learn this lesson in this way,but breaking the law is breaking the law.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buenos Aires, Argentina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In Buenos Aires, Obama aims to boost Argentina'... Mar '16 Go Blue Forever 15
News Bribery scandal darkens South American unity co... (May '10) Feb '16 same goes up here 2
News Heavy Smoke Blankets Buenos Aires (Apr '08) Feb '16 UNESCO Biosphere eh 3
News Argentina revokes arrest warrant for Justin Bieber (Jul '15) Jul '15 Well you know 1
Cristina Fernandéz de Kirchner está bajo la pre... (May '15) May '15 JoseBM 1
Ship from Canada catches drug shipments (Apr '15) Apr '15 Anonymous 1
Jesus/Yeshua is the only way to eternal life an... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Donna Lee 1
More from around the web