Pow Wow honors Native heritage

Pow Wow honors Native heritage

There are 4 comments on the Deseret News story from Jul 24, 2010, titled Pow Wow honors Native heritage. In it, Deseret News reports that:

Observing the grand entrance of the 16th annual Native American Celebration in the Park, one is struck by the brilliant colors of the tribal wardrobes and the pageantry of the dancing, as well as the rich music created by rhythmic drum beats and jingling bells.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Deseret News.

Since: Oct 09

Killeen, TX

#1 Jul 24, 2010
How many 'Lamanites' showed up? Did they arrive in chariots with steel swords?
custodialdadowes 20000

Fenton, MO

#2 Jul 25, 2010
I always wanted to hear a Native say the word "mashuga".

Since: Oct 09

Killeen, TX

#3 Jul 25, 2010
"Oy Gevalt, Goyim!"
custodialdadowes 20000

Fenton, MO

#4 Jul 25, 2010
lmao.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buenos Aires, Argentina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Che Guevara's Daughter Wins Argentine Citizenship (Aug '07) Sep '16 WE JUST DONT CARE 1,042
Cheap Kitchen Units Birmingham Jul '16 rana5 1
News Cali and Barranquilla Recognized as Top 10 "Maj... (May '13) Jul '16 ayman666 2
News In Buenos Aires, Obama aims to boost Argentina'... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Go Blue Forever 15
News Bribery scandal darkens South American unity co... (May '10) Feb '16 same goes up here 2
News Heavy Smoke Blankets Buenos Aires (Apr '08) Feb '16 UNESCO Biosphere eh 3
News Argentina revokes arrest warrant for Justin Bieber (Jul '15) Jul '15 Well you know 1
More from around the web