blackberry service angola luanda

Posted in the Luanda, Angola Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Antonio

Djibouti

#1 Jul 15, 2010
It's any company in angola who offer blackberry services.
I'm plannig to move to luanda.
Thank you.
Adam

Angola

#2 Aug 15, 2010
the blackberry services doesn't work in angola, i'm in lobito/angola and i went to Unitel to get a chip for my bb and they don't have the services
stell arian

Luanda, Angola

#3 Sep 12, 2010
The service doesn't work yet but they are trying to implement push services in the next few years. Currently if you want a working blackberry go to get it from vodacom south africa and works in angola as i do use it myself but yes it is in roaming
NKfromdaUK

Europe

#4 Nov 8, 2010
stell arian wrote:
The service doesn't work yet but they are trying to implement push services in the next few years. Currently if you want a working blackberry go to get it from vodacom south africa and works in angola as i do use it myself but yes it is in roaming
hi there,
what are the charges from vodacom??? they quoted me 102.40 a megabyte, i only wanted to used my bbm, but i may end up paying like 5000 rands a month for just chatting....please advise what your bill looks like at the end of the month, thanks
naeemkhanfabrep@gmail.com

Since: Nov 10

Europe

#5 Nov 8, 2010
NKfromdaUK wrote:
<quoted text>
hi there,
what are the charges from vodacom??? they quoted me 102.40 a megabyte, i only wanted to used my bbm, but i may end up paying like 5000 rands a month for just chatting....please advise what your bill looks like at the end of the month, thanks
naeemkhanfabrep@gmail.com
Stell, mail me please on my email given above i would like to some info on how the bb service from vodacom is working for you in luanda. Thanks, NK.
slt

Angola

#6 Dec 25, 2010
svp cherche la configuration de blackberry ont ne trop fatigue pardon
bertrazio

Angola

#7 Jan 6, 2011
preciso de bateria para o meu blackbaerry
bertrazio

Angola

#8 Jan 6, 2011
preciso bateria para o meu blackberry
emad shalhoub

Beirut, Lebanon

#9 Apr 19, 2011
i really wish from unitel or movicel to start bb services in angola iam moving to angola soon i used to live in nova vida projecto.and becoz angola in improvmnet scale and ints an new development status its useful to began that stage in technology.thx a lot both CO.obrigada
NKFROM DAUK

Europe

#10 Jul 15, 2011
hi all
still no blackberry service in angola
use a 3g/ hsdpa nokia or samsung handset here
much better. you will be able to get internet from unitel or you can buy a internet phone from movicel.
cheers
good luck.
JVuemba

Angola

#12 Sep 10, 2011
Hey guys
the only thing you can do with your bb is to get a wireless internet like net one or whatever... and I also tried to access the bb app world and doesn't work ... gud luck... I miss bbm....
Bertinho1

Luanda, Angola

#13 Sep 15, 2011
Antonio,

Please email about Blackberry Service - at: ndunzi79@gmail.com
Antonio wrote:
It's any company in angola who offer blackberry services.
I'm plannig to move to luanda.
Thank you.
Lucas

Luanda, Angola

#14 Dec 1, 2011
I work in Unitel. Unitel has just launched the services for bb. However these services are only avaiable for companies yet. I think Unitel will launch the service por singular person soon
Achilles

London, UK

#15 Dec 14, 2011
Please permit me to introduce our company, NVA Management Group which is a UK based sports and entertainment company.
we are hoping to bring some fresh and interesting opportunities to Angola which would no doubt add immense value to the citizens.
Some of the projects include
Bringing of a high profile celebrity or sports personality to Angola in order to boost tourism as well as drive investment opportunities
the possibility of an Angolan state hosting a boxing match involving Floyd Mayweather.
We really need contacts to key people in your country who are capable of making this happen and would really need you to assist. our website is www.nvaentgroup.com
email: nva.mgt@gmail.com
You can visit the site so you see for yourself. The opportunities are endless.
Thanks
Kurt

London, UK

#16 Apr 12, 2012
Hi Lucas, regarding your post on the bb service on Unitel, has this been implemented yet for personal use and if so how would I go about getting my service plan updated or upgraded?
Pereira Gilson

Durban, South Africa

#17 May 10, 2012
I am happy because, this service in now in my coutry as they are trying to implement it. my complain would be about the pice 10000AKZ. its too extensive. i live in south africa and i pay R60 per month which is less than 500AKZ
Terry

Chapel Hill, NC

#18 Jul 24, 2012
Lucas wrote:
I work in Unitel. Unitel has just launched the services for bb. However these services are only avaiable for companies yet. I think Unitel will launch the service por singular person soon
What is the status for Blackberry for personal use in Luanda now. I am moving there soon. Thanks in advance.
Kurt

Paris, France

#19 Jul 25, 2012
Hey Terry
Been here almost a year now and still nothing on the blackberry front, I suggest getting an iphone or lesser phone cos it doesn't look like anything is going to change until maybe after the elections on the 31st of August. Unitel and Movicel don't quite get customer service. That being said you can bring your blackberry with your current sim card in it and use all the blackberry features but it's bloody expensive.
Scott

Chapel Hill, NC

#20 Dec 2, 2012
Can anyone tell me how the Unitel/Movicel blackberry service is doing in Angola? I prefer to use my BBM to communicate, are blackberries popular in Luanda now?
Pedro Eusebio

Carnaxide, Portugal

#21 Dec 3, 2012
https://qtrial.qualtrics.com/SE/... - Um inquerito sobre musica que gostava que fizessem.
Obrigado

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Luanda, Angola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Angola bans Islam, will demolish all mosques (Nov '13) Dec 16 solidarity 27
Looking for Angolan business partners - Stock m... (Sep '08) Nov 27 Dudica 92
Rights Group: Freedom of Expression Being Crush... Nov '14 Polski Jidek 2
Import / Export of used vehicles into Angola. (Aug '07) Aug '14 JIJIN from CAM AU... 5
Mountain views don't come cheap: Vancouver agai... Jul '14 PNE 1
Angolan Education Agents -Please get in contact!! (Jun '14) Jun '14 Veryedu1 1
Angola Bans Islam - Destroys Mosques (Nov '13) Nov '13 Dharma bhai 2
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:06 pm PST