am i still a vegan? i apparently ate a bologna sandwhich and a piece of pizza.

Created by mojo karma cookie on Feb 15, 2013

74 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes.

no.

no, and you're crazy.

no. it's about the animals.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#1 Feb 15, 2013
let me be the first. LOSER. hehe.
mojo karma cookie

San Jose, CA

#3 Feb 19, 2013
let's first take a look at what bologna is made of. dead animals and a toxic soup of chemicals and preservatives. and misery. the clean pc whitewash answer is dead animal parts and spices but we know better than that.
mojo karma cookie

Los Altos, CA

#5 Mar 14, 2013
white-bread and synthetic cheese is totally devoid of nutritional value. and that mayonnaise was not vegan, let's talk dairy. actually let't not the cruelty factor is absurd. ask anyone who really is a vegan and seeks to reduce suffering, whatever the costs to your precious feelings.

mojo karma cookie

Los Altos, CA

#6 Mar 14, 2013
let's.

Since: Jun 12

Duluth, GA

#7 Mar 18, 2013
mojo karma cookie wrote:
let me be the first. LOSER. hehe.
You are a loser, but probably not the first.
cosmic muddy

Los Altos, CA

#8 Mar 18, 2013
the unruly, unnecessary and extremely obtuse drunken ad hominem strawman = a logical fallacy and also indicates an insecure and delusional sociopath that lurks underneath the "brain on dead" listless commentary.
mojo karma cookie

Los Altos, CA

#9 Oct 10, 2013
it gets worse. alot worse.
Apex Predator

Cachan, France

#10 Oct 11, 2013
Am I still a non-vegan ? Apparently I hate a salad today and the stupid cook forgot the little strip of bacon on it :(
mojo karma cookie

Los Altos, CA

#11 Oct 11, 2013
yeah. i screwed up big time.
Da Kook

Vitry-sur-seine, France

#12 Oct 11, 2013
mojo karma cookie wrote:
yeah. i screwed up big time.
Did you cr@p in your pants again ?... told you this vegan stuff gives you explosive diarrhea :(
mojo karma cookie

Los Altos, CA

#13 Oct 14, 2013
well, let's see here. plumb forgot about how bad eating dead animals and dead animal parts, in any form actually is for you. i will just have to wait - at least 2-3 months for my lower digestive tract to clear out. i already know this from when i originally went lacto/fisho/dumbo-vegetarian, not vegan the first time. so yeah it's wait and see around here. in the meantime passing the mantra, peace on earth, goodwill to men. yes just like that.
Catch em Cook em Eat em

Fresnes, France

#14 Oct 14, 2013
mojo karma cookie wrote:
well, let's see here. plumb forgot about how bad eating dead animals and dead animal parts, in any form actually is for you. i will just have to wait - at least 2-3 months for my lower digestive tract to clear out. i already know this from when i originally went lacto/fisho/dumbo-vegetarian, not vegan the first time. so yeah it's wait and see around here. in the meantime passing the mantra, peace on earth, goodwill to men. yes just like that.
Also, as is sadly demonstrated here, vegan stuff can cause mental breakdowns and incoherent thought process because of severe malnutrition...
mojo karma cookie

Los Altos, CA

#15 Oct 15, 2013
exactly incorrect. what a load of indiscreet, aloof and morally incorrect nonsense. like really.
mojo karma cookie

Los Altos, CA

#16 Oct 31, 2013
strawberry fields forever. witness the illusion ---that exists deep in the framework--- within my unrealistic unpsychedelic pre-existence soul. food. delicious. out. leprechaun it is.
Colonel Sanders

Verrières-le-buisson, France

#17 Nov 1, 2013
mojo karma cookie wrote:
strawberry fields forever. witness the illusion ---that exists deep in the framework--- within my unrealistic unpsychedelic pre-existence soul. food. delicious. out. leprechaun it is.
A sad example of what happens to the human brain when it lacks the proper nutrients because of severe malnutrition caused by a vegan diet...

It may not be too late for you though, if you run outside and get a Big Mac and some KFC, you may still be able to return to your normal self eventually :)
mojo karma cookie

Los Altos, CA

#18 Nov 1, 2013
Colonel Sanders wrote:
<quoted text>
A sad example of what happens to the human brain when it lacks the proper nutrients because of severe malnutrition caused by a vegan diet...
It may not be too late for you though, if you run outside and get a Big Mac and some KFC, you may still be able to return to your normal self eventually :)
yes. let's talk malnutrition caused by being a victim of the SAD, and eating horribly tortured and sadistically slaughtered sentient non-human animals. accidentally ingested some honey twice very recently, that might make you happy. forgot to read the labels.:(
Yuri Nator

Paris, France

#19 Nov 1, 2013
mojo karma cookie wrote:
accidentally ingested some honey twice very recently, that might make you happy. forgot to read the labels.:(
Did you at least immediately induce vomiting ?
mojo karma cookie

San Jose, CA

#20 Nov 1, 2013
no. it did have that tell-tale strange taste, that one normally associates with honey. just a little too sweet. i should know better, by now.
Vegan Master Bator

Paris, France

#21 Nov 1, 2013
mojo karma cookie wrote:
no.
Well then, you do realize that you fed upon the misery and suffering of thousands of poor innocent little bees at the hands of evil humans, don't you... shame on you !!
mojo karma cookie

Los Altos, CA

#22 Nov 2, 2013
Vegan Master Bator wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then, you do realize that you fed upon the misery and suffering of thousands of poor innocent little bees at the hands of evil humans, don't you... shame on you !!
right. of course i do. i have nothing but tons of respect for bees. that was exactly the point i was trying to make, and the one that brings me the most shame here. and the one i was trying oh so hard to avoid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Animal Rights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Please Keep This Going Around The World - This ... (Jun '14) 18 hr Nurse Suzie 730
Can you spare $1 to help end animal cruelty? :) Dec 20 Independent1 2
Naperville Vet Hit With Felony Animal Cruelty C... Dec 20 Independent1 4
Arrowed my first buck! Dec 20 Squach 75
Dogs go to heaven, Pope Francis says Dec 17 cooldude 5
Saved from Slaughterhouse, Ireland's Gay Bull F... Dec 15 Yakitori 11
Real fur is better than plastic imitations... (Oct '13) Dec 13 Bearpaw 5
More from around the web