My New Vegan Lifestyle- Daily Diary

My New Vegan Lifestyle- Daily Diary

Posted in the Animal Rights Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“New Vegan!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1 Nov 30, 2012
Hello everyone, how are you all today?

I just wanted it to be known that as of today, I have decided to go Vegan! I have done alot of research, and from what I have learned, I believe I am making the right choice for myself!

Tonight was my first meal.

Spaghetti with Marinara sauce (homemade)
Salad with Vegetable Oil and salt and pepper

I bought special bread that fits the vegan criteria and had a very tasty meal!

Tomorrow morning I'm planning on a fruit salad, and cereal with soy milk! Orange or Apple Juice

Cupid

Prestonsburg, KY

#2 Dec 1, 2012
check out this survey before changing to the lonely lifestyle....

http://www.buzzfeed.com/annanorth/survey-date...

“New Vegan!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3 Dec 1, 2012
Cupid wrote:
check out this survey before changing to the lonely lifestyle....
http://www.buzzfeed.com/annanorth/survey-date...
I appreciate your concern, but I'm already married! LOL
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#4 Dec 1, 2012
miss demeanor me wrote:
Hello everyone, how are you all today?
I just wanted it to be known that as of today, I have decided to go Vegan! I have done alot of research, and from what I have learned, I believe I am making the right choice for myself!
Tonight was my first meal.
Spaghetti with Marinara sauce (homemade)
Salad with Vegetable Oil and salt and pepper
I bought special bread that fits the vegan criteria and had a very tasty meal!
Tomorrow morning I'm planning on a fruit salad, and cereal with soy milk! Orange or Apple Juice
Congratulations on choosing a healthier, more compassionate and more environmentally friendly diet! Even though you said you have done a lot of research, be sure to never stop becoming informed. There are several fantastic sources of information. There is a good book titled 'Becoming Vegan: The Complete Guide to Adopting a Healthy Plant-Based Diet' by Brenda Davis, that is great to have as reference. There are also several wonderful cookbooks and online recipes. Check www.christinacooks.com ffor great recipes AND nutritional information.

Here is a link to other informative sites:
http://www.theveganrd.com/2009/06/best-vegan-...

Hope that helps a bit.

By the way, I have been vegan for over 25 years and am not only in optimal health, but I have more energy and stamina than most people. I also am told often that I look much younger than I am---just a few of the many benefits of being vegan...though my main reason is for the animals, these 'side effects' are just bonuses :)
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#5 Dec 1, 2012
miss demeanor me wrote:
<quoted text>I appreciate your concern, but I'm already married! LOL
FYI--the troll from WV is only here to annoy and derail any discussions. Unfortunately there are several 'trolls' on these forums who try to disrupt and annoy anyone who actually has an interest in the topic. They fail every time, but refuse to stop making fools of themselves. Some people have no lives and nothing better to do than troll internet forums and act like idiots.
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#7 Dec 1, 2012
^^troll NUMBER 2 has arrived^^
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12 Dec 1, 2012
^^and the witless, SELF HUMILIATING PoS troll continues to make an a$s of itself.^^ Shall we call someone to go and change your shitted diaper for you??

YOU are the "punching bag" and you're too dam' dense to grasp this. Get lost you worthless, witless PoS because NO ONE wants you wastes of space here or anywhere. Gonna flail about and humiliate yourself AGAIN? Of course you are because like all witless no life slobs you lack PRIDE, DIGNITY and INTELLIGENCE. Matter of fact you will prove this in 10..9..8..7..6...
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#16 Dec 1, 2012
to miss demeanor me--sorry for wasting space here by smacking the idiot troll around. It is best to ignore these PoS morons---they usually starve and go away, though some are so pathetic they will keep begging for attention. Maybe some day they will seek the psychiatric help they need ;)
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#17 Dec 1, 2012
and yet ANOTHER idiot troll has begun to infest the thread with more SELF HUMILIATING idiocy. These slobs obviously have nothing better to do than make a$ses of themselves.
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#21 Dec 1, 2012
Miss demeanor me---obviously the trolls will keep infesting this thread like they do EVERY thread in the ANIMAL RIGHTS/VEGAN forums. You are better off trying to find a vegan forum and/or making a facebook page where you can delete any idiot trolls. These mentally disturbed witless slobs have nothing better to do than act like dimwitted prepubescent twits who are locked in their mommy's basement. I'll post a few more helpful links for you, but as for conversing, it will be impossible with the pathetic idiot trolls continually begging for the attention they clearly can't get in the real world.
Hadrian

London, UK

#24 Dec 1, 2012
miss demeanor me wrote:
Hello everyone, how are you all today?
I just wanted it to be known that as of today, I have decided to go Vegan! I have done alot of research, and from what I have learned, I believe I am making the right choice for myself!
Tonight was my first meal.
Spaghetti with Marinara sauce (homemade)
Salad with Vegetable Oil and salt and pepper
I bought special bread that fits the vegan criteria and had a very tasty meal!
Tomorrow morning I'm planning on a fruit salad, and cereal with soy milk! Orange or Apple Juice
Better inform your doctor, so he can help with the mental disfunction which seems to be associated with a vegan diet.

“New Vegan!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#27 Dec 1, 2012
Well, I had the breakfast I said I would. That too was tasty.

It was cereal with soy milk, juice, and a fruit salad, with toast from the bread I bought specially for it.

I was annoyed because my husband doesn't think I'm going to follow through with everything that I've learned.

He had bacon, and eggs, toast, and stole some of my fruit salad that I had made for myself, and sat down with a smirk on his face. It was all in fun though.

I'd tell him that I think he's doing his body harm, but seriously, the guys in top shape!

I'm making cream of vegetable soup from a recipe book I bought, and it looks good. We'll see!
curious

United States

#28 Dec 1, 2012
miss demeanor me wrote:
Well, I had the breakfast I said I would. That too was tasty.
It was cereal with soy milk, juice, and a fruit salad, with toast from the bread I bought specially for it.
I was annoyed because my husband doesn't think I'm going to follow through with everything that I've learned.
He had bacon, and eggs, toast, and stole some of my fruit salad that I had made for myself, and sat down with a smirk on his face. It was all in fun though.
I'd tell him that I think he's doing his body harm, but seriously, the guys in top shape!
I'm making cream of vegetable soup from a recipe book I bought, and it looks good. We'll see!
Are the cost differences in vegan style food more or less than conventional foods?
Hadrian

London, UK

#29 Dec 1, 2012
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS wrote:
Miss demeanor me---obviously the trolls will keep infesting this thread like they do EVERY thread in the ANIMAL RIGHTS/VEGAN forums. You are better off trying to find a vegan forum and/or making a facebook page where you can delete any idiot trolls.
Nice idea deleting comments that offer a shred of reality it allows you to live your fantasy world.

BTW. dis-functional is a acceptable spelling.
Hadrian

London, UK

#31 Dec 1, 2012
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS wrote:
Also, only an ignorant slob would assume that all doctors are "he's". You pathetic PoS
YEAH! I would assume a vegan makes a poor doctor, who would trust them to prescribe drugs tested on animals.

“New Vegan!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#32 Dec 1, 2012
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Are the cost differences in vegan style food more or less than conventional foods?
I do find that it is more, but I think it's worth it. IMO you can budget, coupons help, regular trips. The food is not loaded with preservatives so I believe regular trips will be a definite. BUT, the grocery store does have alot of the same foods, so really it's just time.

“New Vegan!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#33 Dec 1, 2012
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS wrote:
here's another good link full of information:
http://www.itseasybeingvegan.com/2012/01/09/3...
Thank you for this, but I think I've done my research and am ready. LOL

“New Vegan!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#34 Dec 1, 2012
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS wrote:
Also, only an ignorant slob would assume that all doctors are "he's". You pathetic PoS
My sister's a Doctor! Pediatric Surgeon to be more precise. LOL and she's a girl!

“New Vegan!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#35 Dec 2, 2012
Another night of Vegan! Truth tho, my husband is not Vegan and so he can eat what he wants, and now is the time he decides to become a great chef. He never cooked before, and he's not interested in what I'm eating. This has caused one fight between us. Why should I have to cook two meals! He's more than welcome to have what I'm having, but chooses not to.

I thought I made a pretty good meal tonight! It was good! His choice for not eating what I wanted to. Right?

“New Vegan!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#36 Dec 2, 2012
I bet anything, because of the fight we had, he makes the whole works for breakfast tomorrow, AND DINNER, out of spite! I have to say, I'm getting a bit frustrated. Good thing we don't have kids!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Animal Rights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Leaving a dog in a hot car in Michigan could se... 56 min Nurse Suzie 325
Sleeping with your pets help you feel more safe... Sat Squach 155
News Bowmanville Zoo to close at end of season, citi... Thu ARTHUR 1
News Bowmanville Zoo to close after attendance dwind... Jun 23 take MPPs 2 1
Animals don't need rights Jun 21 SomeAbomination 1
News Veganism - doing the right thing (Jul '11) Jun 20 airoeds 964
News PETA says Seaside Heights boardwalk cats would ... Jun 19 Squach 4
More from around the web