Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#1 May 3, 2014
I urge everyone on this forum to report every single instance of abuse by the poster calling himself "USA ROCKS" to the mods. Get this little twerp banned. He is nothing but a cowardly little troll.
STINKCAT

London, UK

#2 May 3, 2014
If someone says something stupid to provoke and annoy.just ignore them, if banned he or she would only return as a grey.

“Scabies are people too!”

Since: Apr 11

Killing scabies IS MURDER!

#3 May 4, 2014
Faith wrote:
I urge everyone on this forum to report every single instance of abuse by the poster calling himself "USA ROCKS" to the mods. Get this little twerp banned. He is nothing but a cowardly little troll.
Report away. Anybody who reads these posts will see that you are the one attacking people. I am only pointing out that abusing people is bad and a symptom of a potentially dangerously deranged individual.
Virginia Vegetarian

Stafford, VA

#4 May 4, 2014
USA R0CKS wrote:
<quoted text>
Report away. Anybody who reads these posts will see that you are the one attacking people. I am only pointing out that abusing people is bad and a symptom of a potentially dangerously deranged individual.
So is abusing animals. The danger to society by those who abuse and torture animals is evident in the fact that over 80% of the States in this country have enacted felony animal abuse statutes. Isn't 80% the magical statistical number you use to validate something? If, as you assert, abusing and torturing animals is no big deal, normal, and everybody does it; then why have so many states have felony animal cruelty laws on the books?

There's an old legal aphorism that goes, "If you have the facts on your side, pound the facts. If you have the law on your side, pound the law. If you have neither on your side, pound the table."

Keep pounding the table
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#5 May 4, 2014
USA R0CKS wrote:
<quoted text>
Report away. Anybody who reads these posts will see that you are the one attacking people. I am only pointing out that abusing people is bad and a symptom of a potentially dangerously deranged individual.
No, you are a sissy troll. Anyone can see that, sissy.
news

Montréal, Canada

#6 May 4, 2014
STINKCAT wrote:
If someone says something stupid to provoke and annoy.just ignore them, if banned he or she would only return as a grey.
Yup thats true but lets not forget stinkcat (plus other names) is a mommys boy troll always begging for attention and has a unhealthy interest in mens private parts.

“Scabies are people too!”

Since: Apr 11

Killing scabies IS MURDER!

#7 May 5, 2014
Virginia Vegetarian wrote:
<quoted text>
So is abusing animals. The danger to society by those who abuse and torture animals is evident in the fact that over 80% of the States in this country have enacted felony animal abuse statutes. Isn't 80% the magical statistical number you use to validate something? If, as you assert, abusing and torturing animals is no big deal, normal, and everybody does it; then why have so many states have felony animal cruelty laws on the books?
There's an old legal aphorism that goes, "If you have the facts on your side, pound the facts. If you have the law on your side, pound the law. If you have neither on your side, pound the table."
Keep pounding the table
80% of opinion doesn't validate any kind of factual basis. According to that "logic," God has been proven to be real.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#8 May 6, 2014
USA R0CKS wrote:
<quoted text>
80% of opinion doesn't validate any kind of factual basis. According to that "logic," God has been proven to be real.
You have nothing valid to say. You are a coward that gets off on harassing strangers on the internet, twerp.
STINKCAT

UK

#9 May 6, 2014
news wrote:
<quoted text> Yup thats true but lets not forget stinkcat (plus other names) is a mommys boy troll always begging for attention and has a unhealthy interest in mens private parts.
Only time you get out of "mommys house" Is seal clubbing time.

“Scabies are people too!”

Since: Apr 11

Killing scabies IS MURDER!

#10 Aug 13, 2014
So how is this working out for you? It is funny how you are the only one who insults people but yet you are calling for someone who doesn't attack people to be banned. why has your plan failed so miserably? I am still happily posting away.
Claude Balls

Midland, TX

#11 Aug 15, 2014
USA R0CKS wrote:
So how is this working out for you? It is funny how you are the only one who insults people but yet you are calling for someone who doesn't attack people to be banned. why has your plan failed so miserably? I am still happily posting away.
The moron posting as "Faith" is jealous of the intellectual superiority of other forum participants. Unfortunately for Faith, that includes just about everyone.
Equinsu Ocha

Dundalk, MD

#12 Aug 18, 2014
Claude Balls wrote:
<quoted text>The moron posting as "Faith" is jealous of the intellectual superiority of other forum participants. Unfortunately for Faith, that includes just about everyone.
I'm going to report Faith for attempting to violate the rights of meat eaters and now this assault on the first amendment. Dear God, where do these deranged morons come from?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#13 Sunday Aug 24
Equinsu Ocha wrote:
<quoted text>I'm going to report Faith for attempting to violate the rights of meat eaters and now this assault on the first amendment. Dear God, where do these deranged morons come from?
Go fck yourself, sissy. I had steak last night. I just gon't like f/aggit trolls, you f/aggit troll.
Claude Balls

Midland, TX

#14 Sunday Aug 24
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Go fck yourself, sissy. I had steak last night.
Tube steak no doubt. Did you swallow ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Animal Rights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Entertainment Animals: An Exhibit Of Barbarity 5 hr David 3
Please Keep This Going Around The World - This ... 8 hr Nurse Suzie 561
PETA offers humane education in wake of teen's ... Sep 16 Kurtz 1
See it: Boy throws puppy into street, grandfath... Sep 12 Linda 1
I need YOUR help! Please. Sep 10 Elephant Hunter 7
No Charges For Farm Owner in Cow Beating Video (Jul '10) Sep 9 Farm Kid 15
Severely burned dog found in Fort Myers Sep 9 Squach 80
•••

Animal Rights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••