House of horror for animals 'Crush Vi...

House of horror for animals 'Crush Video' investigation continues in Houston

There are 7 comments on the Examiner.com story from Aug 22, 2012, titled House of horror for animals 'Crush Video' investigation continues in Houston. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

On Monday, Ashley Nicole Richards, 22 and her partner Brent Wayne Justice, 51 appeared before Houston's District Judge Shawna L.Reagin on felony animal cruelty charges; specifically one charge for a video where Richards allegedly admitted she tortured and killed a pit bull puppy with a meat cleaver and another 2010 video for crushing a kitten.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

nuclear zombie named fred

San Mateo, CA

#1 Aug 22, 2012
what sadistic sickos. these sub-human violent animal abusers belong in jail.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#2 Aug 23, 2012
nuclear zombie named fred wrote:
what sadistic sickos. these sub-human violent animal abusers belong in jail.
Well Dead Fred, for once I must agree with you, these are sadistic sickos. Just goes to show that there are worse things in this world than reanimated dead AR idiots who glow in the dark. Look at it this way Freddy boy, at least you're not all the way at the bottom of the barrel, even you are a step or two above these guys.
nuclear zombie named fred

San Jose, CA

#3 Aug 23, 2012
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Well Dead Fred, for once I must agree with you, these are sadistic sickos. Just goes to show that there are worse things in this world than reanimated dead AR idiots who glow in the dark. Look at it this way Freddy boy, at least you're not all the way at the bottom of the barrel, even you are a step or two above these guys.
more of the same. 100% pure kidblather. don't leave home without it.
such stupid corpse eaters

Virginia Beach, VA

#4 Aug 23, 2012
nuclear zombie named fred wrote:
<quoted text>more of the same. 100% pure kidblather. don't leave home without it.
hahaha! Poor squat fails to grasp what a fool he keeps making of himself. ALL of the cowardly, impotent, animal murdering scumbags that infest the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums fail to grasp how they appear to sane, sensible readers. If they had pride, dignity and intelligence (as well as a sack and a spine), they wouldn't be making asses of themselves day in and day out.

As for the topic here, there is no punishment harsh enough for the despicable psychopaths who tortured those animals, but I hope they are 'taken care of' by the inmates that they will hopefully be destined to spend the rest of their worthless lives with. If there is a hell, they will rot there...along with scumbag hunters.
Chim Chim Sux

Midland, TX

#5 Aug 23, 2012
such stupid corpse eaters - chim chim the grunting baboon wrote:
<quoted text>
As for the topic here, there is no punishment harsh enough for the despicable psychopaths who tortured those animals,
Crush videos ? Chim Chim are you mounting small animals again ?

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#6 Aug 24, 2012
nuclear zombie named fred wrote:
<quoted text>more of the same. 100% pure kidblather. don't leave home without it.
You obviously never open your mouth without it, Freddy boy. Oh well, At least we can agree on these sicko "crush film" freaks.
Hmmmmmm

Mckenzie, TN

#7 Aug 30, 2012
I really hope they searched for drugs too so they are put away longer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Animal Rights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two men facing animal cruelty charges 50 min cpitt 86
hunter cruelty 22 hr lewis 45
News Morrissey Says 'The Only Perfect World For Anim... Wed STINKCAT 251
News 2 arrested on animal cruelty charges out of Eas... (Oct '13) Jul 21 guest 56
Should it be considered a form of sexual assault? Jul 21 springer5 7
News Animal welfare will be 'decisive criterion' for... Jul 19 Naw15 9
News Richmond man indicted on lesser charge in kitte... (Dec '12) Jul 11 Farmer 126
More from around the web