Animal abuse charges filed against Si...

Animal abuse charges filed against Sikeston, Missouri woman

There are 45 comments on the Examiner.com story from Aug 28, 2012, titled Animal abuse charges filed against Sikeston, Missouri woman. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

A 37-year-old Sikeston, MO woman is out on a $5,000 cash bond after being charged with 2 counts of Animal Neglect or Abandonment.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
guest 15

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#41 Sep 11, 2012
Too serious wrote:
Let's get this back on top & Keep it there! "JUSTICE" for those two babies, Traci(Daisy) & Kaylee <3
When is the "perp" going to court? We need to be there and give her a shout. PEACEFUL but a perfectly clear shout that other animal abusers may hear.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#42 Sep 13, 2012
Sickening. Just down right pathetic. This woman is heartless, soulless and obviously lacks any basic common sense. Look at that dog!!!! The result of pure stupidity. There's no excuse ever for someone to do this.
guest me

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#43 Sep 13, 2012
Yes this is so Sad, & The B*T*H Needs treated the same!

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#44 Sep 14, 2012
Let's keep this topic up front.Most people have let the images of those starved dogs fade from their minds but we that are truly dedicated can't. Bump to the top!!
QWERTY

San Francisco, CA

#45 Sep 25, 2012
USA R0CKS wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't make the erroneous statement. I merely corrected it and provided an example of why it was ridiculous. Thank you for your support on this matter
Wrong. EVERY statement you make is erroneous, ridiculous, flawed, and based only on 'what your mommy told you, so it must be true' logic. I see your time away was not put to good use.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Animal Rights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Grab a Pussy!': PETA Billboards Urging Pet Adop... 6 hr Pilchard the cat 598
News No longer are they just 'dogcatchers' Jan 14 nonewnews 2
animal in need Jan 13 jj4l420 1
News Veganism - doing the right thing (Jul '11) Jan 2 mikefletcher 975
Tell Yemen Government to Let go of Starving Zoo... Dec 21 AnimalSupporter 1
If we do not act all immediately all wild bees ... Dec 21 USA R0CKS 2
What should I do? Dec 20 USA R0CKS 5
More from around the web