Why Are So Many Vegans So Pushy And V...
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#63 Jun 15, 2012
COWARDLY Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>Will you be clanging your symbols and smiling as you repeat it?
STILL slobbering over your filthy keyboard and obsessing over the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums? Of course you are, because like all cowardly scumbag animal murderers you live in fear of ANIMAL RIGHTS, we are your biggest threat and you prove it every time you post here.'
By the way, just a friendly reminder that you belong to an ever DECLINING clan of despicable OUTCASTS.'tis true!! Flail away and keep making an ass of yourself!!!!
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#64 Jun 15, 2012
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Polly wanna cracker?
Psycho wanna read it again??
Of course you do, otherwise you wouldn't keep banging your empty head into the wall.

GET HELP, you wretched, miserable, ignorant PSYCHO bore.

Joe USA

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

Since: Oct 09

USA

#65 Jun 15, 2012
hunters are not COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>Psycho wanna read it again??
Of course you do, otherwise you wouldn't keep banging your empty head into the wall.
GET HELP, you wretched, miserable, ignorant PSYCHO bore.
Pitiful projection.
gokeefe

Galloway, OH

#66 Jun 15, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>I am a Psycho and I wanna another banana with that cracker.

I am a wretched, miserable, ignorant personality-disordered jackass.
Sorry for your pain. But do try to swallow the meds. Yes, they were animal tested.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#67 Jun 15, 2012
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry for being a predictable, boring old pain. But I do try to swallow the meds. Yes, they were animal tested and I don't care because I am a wretched, apathetic old hag. I also enjoy banging my empty head into the wall repeatedly and humiliating myself. please tell me again what I desperately need and maybe some day I will make that call.
STILL obsessing and banging your empty head into the wall?? Of course you are because like all witless trifling TROLLS you don't know when to stop making a fool of yourself. You have NOTHING relevant or remotely interesting to add to any thread here. All you do is bitch and moan and whine and make an ass of yourself. You are a past middle age miserable old hag who has no social life. Sane adults do not waste their time trolling on discussions that they clearly know NOTHING about. get lost, psycho, you are a wretched BORE.

Here's that 'friendly' advice again:

GET HELP, PSYCHO.

I'll be more than happy to say it again and again and again.. and I will, I promise!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Animal Rights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Grab a Pussy!': PETA Billboards Urging Pet Adop... (Oct '16) 12 hr Common Sense 2,188
should have seen that white labador pook her no... Fri paws thomas 1
118 puppies soon set to die Aug 3 USA R0CKS 6
News Finance Committee OKs circus ban proposal Aug 2 El Eijo de Verda 1
News Supervisor vows to stop animal abuse in county (Oct '09) Aug 1 USA R0CKS 8
News Veganism - doing the right thing (Jul '11) Jul 25 USA R0CKS 983
News Once again, turkeys will fall, and it's legal (Oct '16) Jul 19 Simplefacts 14
More from around the web