Teens may face more charges for cruel...

Teens may face more charges for cruelty to kitten

There are 4 comments on the WAVE-TV Louisville story from Jul 2, 2012, titled Teens may face more charges for cruelty to kitten. In it, WAVE-TV Louisville reports that:

Investigators are looking into new charges of animal abuse against several Oldham County teens accused of brutally killing a small kitten.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAVE-TV Louisville.

Bristol, UK

#1 Jul 3, 2012
the thing is, punishments for animal abusers are too weak and the animal abusers know this.

there have been many extreme cases of animal abuse in the world and the scum only got months in prison, which they really should have got several years.

hopefully over time punishments for animal abusers are increased.
Just me

Newport, KY

#2 Jul 9, 2012
It breaks my heart to see an animal abused and neglected also. Concerning the teens who did this.
I would be more concerned with counseling then jail time. Any teen that is capable of animal abuse, is also capable of a horrendous act of violence against another human being. It's so scary what a tormented mind is capable of.

Mooresville, NC

#3 Jul 11, 2012
he is nothing more than white trash,I hope some one does the same thing to him he did to the kitten.sorry scumm bucket.I hope he goes to jais and one of those body builders gets hold of him while he is there.Wish I could sit on a jury when trash like that is on trial.

Ft Mitchell, KY

#4 Jul 11, 2012
I agree with lynn,I hope he goes to jail and one of thoes men get him in the shower stall,sorry piece of sh299.that kind of people always grow up to be criminals so I hope they stop him now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Animal Rights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dilemma - Legal Animal Cruelty Mon USA R0CKS 5
News Grab a Pussy!': PETA Billboards Urging Pet Adop... Mon LarryCraigsWideSt... 36
News Woman, 2 daughters arrested in animal hording case Oct 20 Eva 3
News Veganism - doing the right thing (Jul '11) Oct 19 Squach 971
Furthest from the Wild TV Series Oct 17 Furthest From the... 1
News It's Not An Animal Problem; It's A People Problem (Jun '12) Oct 15 tegandavies123 418
News Early Intervention: Animal abuse is a sure sign... (Mar '16) Oct 12 USA R0CKS 104
More from around the web