Most people are repulsed by hunting

Most people are repulsed by hunting

There are 17 comments on the Fredericksburg.com story from Apr 13, 2014, titled Most people are repulsed by hunting. In it, Fredericksburg.com reports that:

The survey cited in Ken Perrotte's March 27 column wasn't "recent" at all--it took place nine years ago ["Support for hunting continues to rise"].

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fredericksburg.com.

“Topix is lowlife scum with no”

Since: Jun 12

respect for anyone...

#1 Apr 13, 2014
Most people are repulsed by PETA & their nutter associates than hunting.

“Use renewable resources”

Since: Apr 11

Wear fur and save the earth

#2 Apr 14, 2014
I am not a fan of hunting. I don't think I could bring myself to shoot an animal. I do however recognize the value in a more humane death than the alternative which is death by vehicle, starvation, disease or the elements. Hunting (trapping too) is also very "green" in that the carbon footprint is almost nil. Animals are a terrific renewable resource.
bad segment

UK

#3 Apr 15, 2014
Hunters are renowned for their repulsiveness.

respect for anyone...

#4 Apr 15, 2014
bad segment wrote:
So are the anti's.

Another name change, how do you keep up?
Dr Peter Gozinya

Midland, TX

#5 Apr 17, 2014
bad segment wrote:
Anti-hunters are renowned for their piss-poor judgment and their two digit IQ.
StackOverflow

UK

#6 Apr 17, 2014
Dr Peter Gozinya wrote:
<quoted text>Anti-hunters are renowned for their piss-poor judgment and their two digit IQ.
Hunters are renowned for a psychological profile which ranges from simple trailer trash to someone with severely disturbed thought patterns.

respect for anyone...

#7 Apr 17, 2014
StackOverflow wrote:
<quoted text>Hunters are renowned for a psychological profile which ranges from simple trailer trash to someone with severely disturbed thought patterns.
Prove it, tree hugger.
What's that?
You can't?
No surprises there.
Dr Peter Gozinya

Midland, TX

#8 Apr 18, 2014
StackOverflow wrote:
<quoted text>Hunters are renowned for a psychological profile which ranges from simple trailer trash to someone with severely disturbed thought patterns.
Your new screen name implies you are still chugging those bananas with gusto.

Keep up the good work !
STINKCAT

UK

#9 Apr 18, 2014
Dr Peter Gozinya wrote:
<quoted text>Your new screen name implies you are still chugging those bananas with gusto.
Keep up the good work !
Your screen name implies you are subconsciously seeking a medical professional for that minuscule hunters banana
Dr Peter Gozinya

Midland, TX

#10 Apr 18, 2014
STINKCAT wrote:
<quoted text>Your screen name implies you are subconsciously seeking a medical professional for that minuscule hunters banana
I have no bananas but I do have a more than adequate appendage and no, you can't have any.
STINKCAT

UK

#11 Apr 18, 2014
_0rion_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it, tree hugger.
What's that?
You can't?
No surprises there.
Maybe hugging trees is more rational than fantasizing about being the mythical hunter Orion

respect for anyone...

#12 Apr 18, 2014
STINKCAT wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe hugging trees is more rational than fantasizing about being the mythical hunter Orion
My username has nothing to do with what I asked you to prove, mung bean.
That you once again failed to provide some proof of your ramblings is no surprise, as like you, your ramblings are nothing but crap.
Hugging trees is a pathetic act done by pathetic people.
STINKCAT

UK

#13 Apr 18, 2014
_0rion_ wrote:
<quoted text>
My username has nothing to do with what I asked you to prove, mung bean.
That you once again failed to provide some proof of your ramblings is no surprise, as like you, your ramblings are nothing but crap.
Hugging trees is a pathetic act done by pathetic people.
The username Orion is a little window into your thinking process and is more proof that hunters have deep rooted psychological problems.

respect for anyone...

#14 Apr 18, 2014
STINKCAT wrote:
The username Orion is a little window into your thinking process and is more proof that hunters have deep rooted psychological problems.
Someone who is permanently away with the pixies and fairies such as yourself might come to that conclusion.
The rest of the world might not.

In fact your pattern of behaviour through the various threads you spam here shows a lot more tendancy towards someone who's psychologically unstable than someone who chose a username after a star constellation.
STINKCAT

London, UK

#15 Apr 19, 2014
_0rion_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone who is permanently away with the pixies and fairies such as yourself might come to that conclusion.
The rest of the world might not.
In fact your pattern of behaviour through the various threads you spam here shows a lot more tendancy towards someone who's psychologically unstable than someone who chose a username after a star constellation.
Lol! just admit it, you have the hots for the mythical greek hunter Orion, Its perfectly understandable, hunters have their social problems like with the bad breath and dirty fingernails.
Dave27

Gilbert, AZ

#16 Apr 19, 2014
Ignore the sad no life stinkcat troll playing with words to wind people up is his life
Wade Gustafson

Saint Paul, MN

#17 Apr 26, 2014
I wonder if all of the respondents to this poll are vegetarians.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Animal Rights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hunter cruelty 10 hr USA R0CKS 49
News Two men facing animal cruelty charges Fri cpitt 86
News Morrissey Says 'The Only Perfect World For Anim... Jul 29 STINKCAT 251
News 2 arrested on animal cruelty charges out of Eas... (Oct '13) Jul 21 guest 56
Should it be considered a form of sexual assault? Jul 21 springer5 7
News Animal welfare will be 'decisive criterion' for... Jul 19 Naw15 9
News Richmond man indicted on lesser charge in kitte... (Dec '12) Jul 11 Farmer 126
More from around the web