http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0xRrUVVKigkXX
:)
This is all anyone "hears" when they read CREEP from PETA's posts:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
wow

Dundee, UK

#22 Jun 22, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
The witless wanker troll from the UK keeps trying to mimic ME, and like always and he FAILS miserably
^^the nasty sheboon keeps obsessing over me^^
Name

Redmond, WA

#23 Jun 22, 2012
<quoted text>The idiot who started this asinine thread has been infesting the Animal Rights forums and whining about vegans and Animal Rights even though he clearly knows nothing about either. The fact is that there are more vegans every day and the deranged trolls here are enraged that there are so many people who are omitting animal corpses and secretions from their diets. These trolls spend every day of their miserable lives fretting over this ;)
Oh wow, I definitely believe it.

Ok, look guys, I'm not the same person as hunters are COWARDS.(who's awesome, btw ;D)

The reason I'm being so vicious, John, is because I'm sick of people treating all vegans like this. I don't take back what I said. You seem determined to stir up fights and put a bad name to vegans everywhere.

And about that malnutrition thing; when I became vegan I didn't do much research on what to eat at all. Everyone in my family was worried I was going to die for some reason. The only thing that happend was that I felt healthier, and now that I've done research on what foods to eat I feel even healthier. I really don't see what the big deal is.

Since: Jan 09

KEEP OUT

#24 Jun 22, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>
This is all anyone "hears" when they read CREEP from PETA's posts:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Agb6TRh5-T8XX
RFLMAO
wow

Dundee, UK

#25 Jun 22, 2012
Name wrote:
<quoted text>Ok, look guys, I'm not the same person as hunters are COWARDS.(who's awesome, btw ;D)
of course you think you're awesome, chim chim. everyone else thinks you're a deranged fool. just f**k off sheboon and stop obsessing over us.
Mountain Man

Boise, ID

#26 Jun 22, 2012
Christmas Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>RFLMAO
Yup agree RFLMAO....
Tie this f*ing thing to the tree afore it eats the sheet out of the pig pen....
Name

Redmond, WA

#27 Jun 22, 2012
Okay, I'm going to start over. John, why did you even post this in the first place? Nobody's forcing you to be vegan :/

(And why is everyone calling hunters are COWARDS "chim chim"?)
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#28 Jun 22, 2012
Name wrote:
Okay, I'm going to start over. John, why did you even post this in the first place? Nobody's forcing you to be vegan :/
Because non of them can think for themselves and they have been stalking and obsessing over me for ages. They are all more than a few sandwiches short of a picnic ;)

The fact is that these trolls spend every day obsessing over the Animal Rights forum and then when anyone posts about being vegan and/or having compassion for animals they go ballistic. Mentally disturbed for sure.
It is humorous that the idiot that started this thread goes out of his way and seeks out the Animal Rights forums and then screams "stay away from me!" LOL...seriously missing more than a few screws
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#29 Jun 22, 2012
Name wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wow, I definitely believe it.
Ok, look guys, I'm not the same person as hunters are COWARDS.(who's awesome, btw ;D)
The reason I'm being so vicious, John, is because I'm sick of people treating all vegans like this. I don't take back what I said. You seem determined to stir up fights and put a bad name to vegans everywhere.
And about that malnutrition thing; when I became vegan I didn't do much research on what to eat at all. Everyone in my family was worried I was going to die for some reason. The only thing that happend was that I felt healthier, and now that I've done research on what foods to eat I feel even healthier. I really don't see what the big deal is.
It's only a big deal because we are some sort of threat to them. They can't refute us so they resort to childish playground bully tactics. The fact that they go out of their way to read threads in the Animal Rights category and then they will scream that vegans are 'forcing' our views on them only shows how ridiculous/insane they are.

By the way, nice to 'meet' you :) There are more vegans every day and it is easier than ever to be vegan. I have no doubt that the next decade will have more new vegans than ever. The younger generation is our greatest hope and there are more children than ever who are becoming vegetarian/vegan and this will continue to increase....much to the chagrin of the looney trolls ;)
John

Australia

#30 Jun 22, 2012
Name wrote:
You have to be joking.
All vegan wankers do is try to intimidate free citizens.
Trying to shut down farms, restaurants, supermarkets.
Protesting, obstructing, vandalising, threatening, even murdering.
I will eat what I like.
I like meat.
Unlike vegetables, meat contains the full range of nutrients and is delicious.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#31 Jun 22, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to be joking.
I will eat what I like.
I like meat.
LOL and again this is all anyone 'hears' when they waste their time reading your whiny cry baby posts:

Take a hike, you pitiful spineless COWARD
John

Australia

#32 Jun 22, 2012
<quoted text>LOL and again this is all anyone 'hears' when they waste their time reading your whiny cry baby posts:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0xRrUVVKigkXX
Take a hike, you pitiful spineless COWARD
No thug.
I'm not going anywhere.
You take a hike, you pitiful spineless COWARD, LUNATIC VEGAN.
Walk all the way to that big tofu factory in the sky.
I EAT MEAT.
John

Australia

#34 Jun 22, 2012
<quoted text>Ooooo...now I'm a "thug"?? Hilarious that you keep crying, whining and stomping your filthy fists because you can't seem to tear yourself away from the big bad vegan 'thugs' on the ANIMAL RIGHTS forum that you keep obsessing over!! for fuxsake get help you effing lunatic. unbelievable what a fool you keep making of yourself
But I enjoy fighting the good fight against the forces of evil.
Veganism is EVIL.
It's a sick perversion.
It is the enemy of good health.
It is the enemy of good taste.
It is a cult of hatred against mankind.
All you vegans get the fark off my planet.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#35 Jun 22, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>
But I enjoy fighting the good fight against the forces of evil.
Veganism is EVIL.
It's a sick perversion.
It is the enemy of good health.
It is the enemy of good taste.
It is a cult of hatred against mankind.
All you vegans get the fark off my planet.
STILL crying, crybaby??

http://humormood.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/...
wow

Nottingham, UK

#36 Jun 23, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to be joking.
I will eat what I like.
I like meat.
to be fair, not all vegans are the same. i know quite a few vegans and they're really nice people. they dont give a flying f**k what other people eat. i've also came across quite a lot of vegans online and they were nice too. the extremists are a minority and there are extremists in every group. there are quite a few extremists on the meat eating side and this is coming from a meat eater himself. i've seen meat eaters attack vegans for no reason. the vegans wernt even pushing their views down their anyones throats.

dont forget, not every vegan follows a plant based diet for animal rights/welfare reasons. there are many different reasons.

Since: Jan 09

KEEP OUT

#37 Jun 23, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text> to be fair, not all vegans are the same. i know quite a few vegans and they're really nice people. they dont give a flying f**k what other people eat. i've also came across quite a lot of vegans online and they were nice too. the extremists are a minority and there are extremists in every group. there are quite a few extremists on the meat eating side and this is coming from a meat eater himself. i've seen meat eaters attack vegans for no reason. the vegans wernt even pushing their views down their anyones throats.
dont forget, not every vegan follows a plant based diet for animal rights/welfare reasons. there are many different reasons.
Agreed, but then there are those that will support
and/or engage in terrorist acts.
Use lies and deception.
Display a deep rooted hate for anyone who doesn't follow their ideology. Like wishing and celebrating the deaths of other humans including their children.
The problem is that with groups like peta, many vegans and nonvegans alike are supporting these kinds of actions from the wings.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#38 Jun 23, 2012
COWARDLY Hunter wrote:
there are scumbag hunters that will support
and/or engage in terrorist acts.
Use lies and deception.
Display a deep rooted hate for anyone who doesn't follow their twisted blood lust ideology. Like wishing and celebrating the deaths of other humans including their children.
The problem is that blood thirsty scumbag hunters are supporting these kinds of actions from the wings.
STILL obsessing over ANIMAL RIGHTS and VEGANS because you live in fear? Yep hunters are indeed cowards and you are proof of it.
John

Sydney, Australia

#39 Jun 24, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text> to be fair, not all vegans are the same. i know quite a few vegans and they're really nice people. they dont give a flying f**k what other people eat. i've also came across quite a lot of vegans online and they were nice too. the extremists are a minority and there are extremists in every group. there are quite a few extremists on the meat eating side and this is coming from a meat eater himself. i've seen meat eaters attack vegans for no reason. the vegans wernt even pushing their views down their anyones throats.
I had the misfortune to live with a stinking vegan for 2 months - pure hell.
I shared a house with a friend and everything was fine until he got a girlfriend. He asked if she could move in. "Sure" I said.
Big mistake.
The first night she announced that she was a "vegan".
I didn't worry about it at first. "If everybody has manners there will be no problem", I thought.
I was to discover that "vegans" and manners don't go together.
It wasn't enough for the c**t not to eat meat, she would preach at the dinner table, she would object to the "smell of death" - meat cooking - or there being meat in the refrigerator.
She was forcing her boyfriend to be vegan so I took to cooking and eating my meals separately - in my own home.
The final straw was when the lunatic came storming into the living room waving a frying pan in front of me. "Fred said you cooked MEAT in this".
"Yes", I said.
"You've ruined it" she said.
"This was my favourite pan for stir fries now I can't use it because the taste of meat will be in it."
I started laughing. "I washed it" I said.
"The meat oils get into the pan itself and it's ruined" she said hysterically.
I tried to explain to the spastic that the pan was solid cast iron and nothing would soak in but the imbecile just walked away crying and muttering.
That night I asked her to move out and my friend was not pleased. He moved out too and I lost a friend.
I hate vegans so much.
Hungry Chuck Biscuits

San Antonio, TX

#40 Jun 24, 2012
<quoted text>STILL obsessing over ANIMAL RIGHTS and VEGANS because you live in fear?
We only fear the Ebola you became infected with from unprotected monkey sex.

“It is what it is”

Since: May 11

Chicago

#42 Jun 27, 2012
Wow. If this Hunters are Cowards person is for real, I am sure I wouldn't want to know at least one vegan. Keep her away from me. Nassssssssssstttttyyyyy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Animal Rights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arrowed my first buck! 1 hr Squach 75
Please Keep This Going Around The World - This ... 4 hr nic 702
Can you spare $1 to help end animal cruelty? :) Fri Chelsealada 1
Dogs go to heaven, Pope Francis says Wed cooldude 5
Naperville Vet Hit With Felony Animal Cruelty C... Dec 16 Mike 3
Saved from Slaughterhouse, Ireland's Gay Bull F... Dec 15 Yakitori 11
Real fur is better than plastic imitations... (Oct '13) Dec 13 Bearpaw 5
More from around the web