Abused dog's condition improving

Abused dog's condition improving

There are 37 comments on the News 4 Jax story from Apr 30, 2014, titled Abused dog's condition improving. In it, News 4 Jax reports that:

WITH ANY INFORMATION. NOW, THIS JACK RUSSELLTERIER MIX, VICTIM OF UNSPEAKABLE ACT OF CRUELTY, TONIGHT THE DOG IS ON THE MEND.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News 4 Jax.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Norma

North Hollywood, CA

#1 Apr 30, 2014
It makes me sick to hear how humans can treats animals.....
humans are more animals than the animals themselves....I'm so happy to hear the little Jack Russell is getting better....
kat

Chicago, IL

#2 Apr 30, 2014
i see a lot of animal abuse stories in the media lately.
it pains me to know that a rotten few can be so cruel, heartless, and hurtful to our furry friends.
Kathy

Jacksonville, NC

#3 Apr 30, 2014
I want to vomit. I am a social worker and still can't understand the unspeakably evil and cruel things people do. I am happy the Jack Russell is mending. I hope the next home is filled with lots of love.
sue

Las Vegas, NV

#4 Apr 30, 2014
These dirt-bags need the same cruelty done to them ! PERIOD.
Mari

United States

#5 Apr 30, 2014
Again like I said regarding the article before regarding the hanging cats, an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth meaning that they should get the same abuse that was done to this poor innocent dog!!! It sounds wrong but it was wrong for what happened to the dog, PERIOD!!!!
Linda Regan

Upland, CA

#6 Apr 30, 2014
The same cruelty done by humans should be given to the humans who issued the cruelty. Plus, any scumbag "human?" who abuses an animal should pay a HUGE fine and go to jail.
juno

Williamstown, MA

#7 Apr 30, 2014
Im a firm believer in like cases treated in like manner,so do unto him/her as they did to the dog/
linda

Oklahoma City, OK

#8 Apr 30, 2014
the person that did this should be treated the same way. what did this animal do to deserve this. they were put here the same as us and we should ban together to help these animals. who do they have to protect them but us...
Debbie

Charleston, WV

#9 Apr 30, 2014
sue wrote:
These dirt-bags need the same cruelty done to them ! PERIOD.
I totally agree with you..One thing I wish would happen is that they put this pitiful excuse for a human being away for a long time...Maybe then it would show these other Idiots that being cruel to animals will not be tolerated any more....This Idiot deserves to suffer...Put him in a cage with someone who loves animals and let them teach him a lesson...But anything they would do to him wouldn't be enough!!!!
Bart

Milwaukee, WI

#10 Apr 30, 2014
kat wrote:
i see a lot of animal abuse stories in the media lately.
it pains me to know that a rotten few can be so cruel, heartless, and hurtful to our furry friends.
Unfortunately, I thinkthat animal abuse is just not so limited as we might hope
Paula Swartz

Altoona, PA

#11 Apr 30, 2014
whoever hurt this dog should due a couple of years in jail. If the punishment was more severe for animal abuse maybe people would think twice before they abuse an animal.
lilian v

Los Angeles, CA

#12 Apr 30, 2014
Yo quisiera que estas basuras fueran abusados como ellos abusan a estos pobres animalitos, go to hell abusers!
Jan

Warrenton, VA

#13 Apr 30, 2014
Any person that mistreats an animal, no matter what animal, should be taken and given the same treatment. I can say that I bet alot of this crap would stop. I have animals and I would never think in a million years to mistreat them. I hope they get whats coming to them.

“Use renewable resources”

Since: Apr 11

Wear fur and save the earth

#14 Apr 30, 2014
Norma wrote:
It makes me sick to hear how humans can treats animals.....
humans are more animals than the animals themselves....I'm so happy to hear the little Jack Russell is getting better....
Actually, you should watch some nature videos. Animals eat other animals alive. They have no compassion or remorse. Even the average house cat tortures the mouse before it eats it. pain and suffering are commonplace in nature and nature is much more cruel to the fellow animals that what humans are and it really isn't close.
mary jo geddes

Whittier, CA

#15 Apr 30, 2014
Where do these nasty people come from I have never ever heard of so much animal abuse in my life. It is almost as if we are a 3rd world country where they do not respect women, children or animals. This has to stop and stop now, the laws have to be harsh for these henious crimes to stop and I would be the first to sign that petition as I have signed so many
I feel for these animals that people hurt it just makes me wonder if people and parents are not teaching there children how to have kindness and empathy.

#16 Apr 30, 2014
Linda Regan wrote:
The same cruelty done by humans should be given to the humans who issued the cruelty. Plus, any scumbag "human?" who abuses an animal should pay a HUGE fine and go to jail.
Wow. You are really vile and disgusting. Why do you advocate for human suffering? I mean a dog suffering is one thing but wanting a human to suffer? Sounds like you are sadist.
Jane

Au Sable Forks, NY

#17 Apr 30, 2014
And humans are supposed to be able to tell right from wrong. Animals are dispassionate, but they still suffer. Human beings can choose to be cruel or compassionate. We've all watched nature videos...YOU should think through something before you post.
USA R0CKS wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, you should watch some nature videos. Animals eat other animals alive. They have no compassion or remorse. Even the average house cat tortures the mouse before it eats it. pain and suffering are commonplace in nature and nature is much more cruel to the fellow animals that what humans are and it really isn't close.

#18 Apr 30, 2014
Jane wrote:
And humans are supposed to be able to tell right from wrong. Animals are dispassionate, but they still suffer. Human beings can choose to be cruel or compassionate. We've all watched nature videos...YOU should think through something before you post.
<quoted text>
Actually, "right" and "wrong" are human constructs. they don't really exist outside of the human mind. Which behaviors fall into which category are learned and do not exist in an objective reality. I would also add that every single human being has "dispassionately" killed a living and sentient being without batting an eye. In fact, people do it on a daily basis. Maybe you should think a bit more before YOU post.
Wendy Haines

Orrtanna, PA

#19 May 1, 2014
USA R0CKS wrote:
<quoted text>
What does this dog have to do with wild animals? HE didn't eat any of them alive! And for a human to abuse an animal, is horrific! They have no say in anything. I question those who abuse...ARE they human?
steve

Huntsville, AL

#20 May 1, 2014
If I ever catch a S.O.B. doing that to an innocent animal he or she might get better but they will never get well !!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Animal Rights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Leaving a dog in a hot car in Michigan could se... 3 hr Cat Lover 365
News 118 Cats Euthanized After "Rescue" from Mobile ... (Feb '09) 9 hr hog jaws 596
News Veganism - doing the right thing (Jul '11) 11 hr Boo 965
Sleeping with your pets help you feel more safe... (Dec '15) 13 hr Squach 161
News Virginia Family Sues PETA After Organization Eu... (Nov '15) 21 hr Agnetha 3
News Bowmanville Zoo to close at end of season, citi... Jun 23 ARTHUR 1
News Bowmanville Zoo to close after attendance dwind... Jun 23 take MPPs 2 1
More from around the web