11 puppies found skinned in Pennsylva...

11 puppies found skinned in Pennsylvania, animal welfare workers say

There are 51 comments on the Detroit News story from Nov 26, 2012, titled 11 puppies found skinned in Pennsylvania, animal welfare workers say. In it, Detroit News reports that:

The Lehigh County Humane Society says the dogs were discovered Friday near a park in Lower Macungie Township, outside Allentown.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit News.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#1 Nov 26, 2012
what a sick, savage, and barbaric crime against these innocent and young dogs. they should be at their mothers side, not being skinnned alive by some sadistic lunatic. this is morally obscene. something needs to change.

Spokaloonian

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

#3 Nov 26, 2012
mojo karma cookie wrote:
not being skinnned alive by some sadistic lunatic.
You have quite an affliction to stretch the truth (Lie). No where in the article does it say they were still alive when they were skinned.

But then again you ARA folks have nothing but lies. You wouldn't know the truth if it jumped up and bit ya!

The homeless need to eat too.
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#4 Nov 26, 2012
and spokaMORON continues to flail about screaming asinine troll trash because the MORON knows NOTHING about ANIMAL RIGHTS or about being VEGAN yet the witless slob obsesses and slobbers over the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums because like all witless, trifling TROLLS it has no life and will settle for the continual HUMILIATION it gets daily on these forums. Ready for your next bout, moron?? 10..9..8..7..6...

Location hidden

#5 Nov 26, 2012
spookygalorian wrote:
<quoted text>
You have quite an affliction to stretch the truth (Lie). No where in the article does it say they were still alive when they were skinned.
But then again you ARA folks have nothing but lies. You wouldn't know the truth if it jumped up and bit ya!
The homeless need to eat too.
wrong. it is impossible to tell if they were alive or dead when these brutal and unthinkable actions were performed. such a wrong-headed post, your gradeschool logic speaks for itself.

Location hidden

#6 Nov 26, 2012
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS wrote:
and spokaMORON continues to flail about screaming asinine troll trash because the MORON knows NOTHING about ANIMAL RIGHTS or about being VEGAN yet the witless slob obsesses and slobbers over the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums because like all witless, trifling TROLLS it has no life and will settle for the continual HUMILIATION it gets daily on these forums. Ready for your next bout, moron?? 10..9..8..7..6...
hello HAC. there is something seriously wrong with these closed-minded pc slackers. witless barely touches the amount of sheer incompetence and vapid sermonizing to be found in each and every single irrelevant post, dripping with hatred, distortion and monotonic insincerity. oh so cleverly disguised as mediocre and unnecessary hatespeech. the mind boggles.

Spokaloonian

for a hamburger today.

#7 Nov 26, 2012
mojo karma cookie wrote:
..... your gradeschool logic speaks for itself.
And it is still way over your head.
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#8 Nov 26, 2012
mojo karma cookie wrote:
<quoted text>hello HAC. there is something seriously wrong with these closed-minded pc slackers. witless barely touches the amount of sheer incompetence and vapid sermonizing to be found in each and every single irrelevant post, dripping with hatred, distortion and monotonic insincerity. oh so cleverly disguised as mediocre and unnecessary hatespeech. the mind boggles.
Hello my friend. Obviously the trolls here are seriously disturbed and ought to be committed to a psychiatric ward. No sane adult would ever act like these socially inept pieces of sh#t do. Some of them have trolled these forums for 5 years, day and night. These forums are the first thing they think about and the last thing they think about every day of their miserable, pointless 'lives'. These cowards fear VEGANS and anyone who speaks against animal cruelty. None of them can refute anything here so they act like dimwitted, prepubescent children whose mommy locked them in a basement. This is how some of them are spending their retirement years....trolling forums and making asses of themselves. Pathetic wastes of space with nothing exciting to do. The best part is that every time they flail about they prove how much they are threatened by VEGANS and ANIMAL RIGHTS :)
Keep defending the animals my friend, they are lucky to have you on their side :)
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#9 Nov 26, 2012
awwww....and the spokaMORON decided to come back and flail about making an a#s of itself AGAIN.....how predictable and BORING
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#10 Nov 26, 2012
Spokaloonian wrote:
<quoted text>
And it is still way over your head.
WRONG as always, M O R O N---everything is way overYOUR empty head. Ready to prove it again?? 10..9..8..7..6...

Spokaloonian

for a hamburger today.

#11 Nov 26, 2012
<quoted text>WRONG as always, M O R O N---everything is way overYOUR empty head. Ready to prove it again?? 10..9..8..7..6...
What a mimicking lemming.

It drives you completely mad when I address someone besides you. You butt into every conversation I have with others just begging for attention.

BTW: Since you are playing spelling cop tonight, "overYOUR" is NOT a word. Moron.

'tis true

carry on, you crying, foolish, uninformed, cut & Paste, idiotic little troll.......
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12 Nov 26, 2012
awwww....is spokaMORON throwing another pansyass hissy fit??? Yep, it shore is!!!!
This is all we 'hear' when you flail about in your whiny, childish fits:

get lost you pathetic PoS TROLL. NO ONE of sane mind will ever give you worthless wastes of space the time of day yet you continue to BEG for humiliation daily...matter of fact you will throw another fit in 10..9..8..7..6...
mojo karma cookie

Long Beach, CA

#13 Nov 26, 2012
spooks in the lagoon wrote:
<quoted text>
What a mimicking lemming.
It drives you completely mad when I address someone besides you. You butt into every conversation I have with others just begging for attention.
BTW: Since you are playing spelling cop tonight, "overYOUR" is NOT a word. Moron.
'tis true
carry on, you crying, foolish, uninformed, cut & Paste, idiotic little troll.......
dopey and clandestine kidblather. accept no substitutes.

“Use renewable resources”

Since: Apr 11

Wear fur and save the earth

#14 Nov 26, 2012
More ARA stupidity. They are foxes, not dogs. It is legal to hunt and skin foxes in PA this time of year. Nothing to see here. Trapping for fur leaves virtually no carbon footprint which should make the liberal types almost reach orgasm in excitement.
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#15 Nov 26, 2012
and the witless PoS TROLL rocks for brains is STILL flailing about begging for someone to pay attention to the worthless PoS and NO ONE CARES because scum like it are just worthless wastes of space.'tis true!!

PS-PLEASE eat lots of corpses so you can do the one worthwhile thing in your pointless 'life' and stop wasting space on the planet much sooner. Thanks.

Meanwhile, Keep begging and humiliating yourself....we know you will!!! Ready? 10..9..8..7..6...

Spokaloonian

for a hamburger today.

#16 Nov 27, 2012
in 10..9..8..7..6...
Is that years, months, weeks, days, hours or minutes?
I would hate to be late.

'tis true

carry on, you childish, C&P, crying, loser, dimwitted little troll.......
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#17 Nov 27, 2012
as predicted spokaMORON throwing another pansyass hissy!
This is all we 'hear' when you flail about in your whiny, childish fits:

get lost you pathetic PoS TROLL. NO ONE of sane mind will ever give you worthless wastes of space the time of day yet you continue to BEG for humiliation daily...matter of fact you will throw another fit in 10..9..8..7..6...

Location hidden

#19 Nov 27, 2012
paunch lemon-lime wrote:
<quoted text>Good gawd!!!! Just STFU already, will ya? No one gives a ratsass!
wrong. i give a rats ass, and so do many others who are vegan and are ARA, and want to live in a better and peaceful world. OTOH you might be an apathetic, inconsiderate and witless DUMBYist cretin/nincompoop, without the ability to form an original or coherent thought, but not everyone is like you. for example, where you find it convenient to turn a blind eye to the horrific, brutal, unforgiving and unnecessary mistreatment and sadistic abuse of non-human animals, there are those with a clear conscience, with a sense of fair play, and compassionate ethics that realize that animal cruelty in any way shape or form is wrong and needs to stop. people don't need to live in such a violent, unforgiving and apathetic world, a better world is possible. why this is next to impossible for you to realize is anybody's guess. ahimsa.

Location hidden

#20 Nov 27, 2012
usa blockhead wrote:
More ARA stupidity. They are foxes, not dogs. It is legal to hunt and skin foxes in PA this time of year. Nothing to see here. Trapping for fur leaves virtually no carbon footprint which should make the liberal types almost reach orgasm in excitement.
wrong. more close-minded speciesist doubletalk and childish hatespeech and stoopidity. it is a fact that it is inhumane and uncompassionate to kill an animal, only for its fur, especially young puppies whom should be being nursed and raised by their mother. furthermore i find no reference to fox kits, just canine puppies being skinned. either way it is wrong, barbaric and cruel. trapping for fur is a very cruel thing, animals go crazy in the insanely barbaric conditions to be found on a fur farm. in fact all forms of animal husbandry are very barbaric and very cruel. so the solution is simple.

educate yourself.

do some basic research.

go vegan.

do it today.
Asswind Detector

San Angelo, TX

#21 Nov 27, 2012
mojo karma cookie wrote:
<quoted text>wrong. more close-minded speciesist doubletalk and childish hatespeech and stoopidity. it is a fact that it is inhumane and uncompassionate to kill an animal, only for its fur, especially young puppies whom should be being nursed and raised by their mother. furthermore i find no reference to fox kits, just canine puppies being skinned. either way it is wrong, barbaric and cruel. trapping for fur is a very cruel thing, animals go crazy in the insanely barbaric conditions to be found on a fur farm. in fact all forms of animal husbandry are very barbaric and very cruel. so the solution is simple.
educate yourself.
do some basic research.
screw vegan.
do it today.
Why did you skin and eat the puppies, Quasimodo ?

Spokaloonian

for a hamburger today.

#22 Nov 27, 2012
mojo karma cookie wrote:
..... furthermore i find no reference to fox kits.....
And yet there was no reference to them being skinned alive but yet you make that claim.

Did you clean the blood off of your skinning knife?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Animal Rights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Leaving a dog in a hot car in Michigan could se... 21 hr Lets get it right 336
News City presented animal shelter proposal Sun wtf 2
Sleeping with your pets help you feel more safe... (Dec '15) Jun 25 Squach 155
News Bowmanville Zoo to close at end of season, citi... Jun 23 ARTHUR 1
News Bowmanville Zoo to close after attendance dwind... Jun 23 take MPPs 2 1
Animals don't need rights Jun 21 SomeAbomination 1
News Veganism - doing the right thing (Jul '11) Jun 20 airoeds 964
More from around the web