PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With...

PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

There are 10803 comments on the www.huffingtonpost.com story from May 31, 2012, titled PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot. In it, www.huffingtonpost.com reports that:

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.huffingtonpost.com.

Vegan for the Animals

Virginia Beach, VA

#9269 Sep 21, 2012
For the sane, sensible, intelligent readers who actually CARE about animals, the environment and the future of life on Earth for ALL who inhabit it:

http://www.veganoutreach.org/veganforlife.htm...
HAC Chugs Sausage

San Angelo, TX

#9271 Sep 21, 2012
hunters are COWARDS - LUMPY wrote:
As I said--The washed up, socially inept fugly TROLL from PETA HQ (that's me LUMPY) is STILL flailing about making an ass of itself and I will continue to flail about and humiliate it/myself because like all socially inept spineless COWARDS I lack PRIDE, DIGNITY, INTELLIGENCE, PROPER HYGIENE, CLEAN UNDIES and a life.'tis true.
Of course tis true but everyone already knows that.
HAC Chugs Balls

San Angelo, TX

#9272 Sep 21, 2012
Vegan for more Anus wrote:
For the sane, sensible, intelligent readers who actually CARE about animals, the environment and the future of life on Earth for ALL who inhabit it:
http://whatscookingamerica.net/History/RockyM...

Excellent, LUMPY ! It was big of you to share your favorite recipe !
Hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#9273 Sep 21, 2012
Again, as I said--The washed up, socially inept fugly TROLL from midland TX is STILL flailing about making an ass of itself and will continue to flail about and humiliate itself because like all socially inept spineless COWARDS he lacks PRIDE, DIGNITY, INTELLIGENCE and a life.'tis true and he will prove it in 10..9..8..7..6....

Don't forget to decorate!!
HAC Chugs Balls

San Angelo, TX

#9274 Sep 21, 2012
Hunters are COWARDS - LUMPY wrote:
As I said--The washed up, socially inept fugly TROLL from PETA HQ (that's me LUMPY) is STILL flailing about making an ass of itself and I will continue to flail about with an ass full of gherkins and humiliate it/myself because like all socially inept spineless COWARDS I lack PRIDE, DIGNITY, INTELLIGENCE, PROPER HYGIENE, CLEAN UNDIES and a life.'tis true.
Yes, tis true for sure and for certain.
phaines

Big Bear Lake, CA

#9275 Sep 21, 2012
-yernogood-_ wrote:
I just ate FOUR ham sandwiches. I LOVE meat. Thank you piggy's for making me healthy. PETA f/ags!
http://youtu.be/F26H5n7tRFw

yeah , but could you eat this?

people who engage the insanity are questionable ..??
phaines

Big Bear Lake, CA

#9277 Sep 21, 2012
phaines wrote:
<quoted text>

Meat rocks. It is essential to mans diet. Vegans are FREAKS!!
Everyone knows that!!!

you forgot the link

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#9279 Sep 21, 2012
-yernogood-_ wrote:
I just ate FOUR ham sandwiches. I LOVE meat. Thank you piggy's for making me healthy. PETA f/ags!
considering today's pigs were bred to be meat producers. not like their ancestors.
and today's farmers still take care of their stock. making sure they are healthy and well fed. since stock that is ill does not bring in as much cash when it is time to sell them.
actually the most humane way to cull stock is the Kosher way. which tends to be in many cases the main way to kill livestock for food. it is the most painless way of doing it.
plus the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) keeps a firm eye on slaughterhouses to make sure that the animal being harvested is without terror and pain. since that does affect meat quality.
plus pigs are the main animal used to make insulin with. something a former renter of mine requires every day. without it, she would die.

“New & Improved..”

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#9280 Sep 21, 2012
phaines wrote:
phaines wrote:
<quoted text>
Meat rocks. It is essential to mans diet. Vegans are FREAKS!!
Everyone knows that!!!
you forgot the link
Honestly...

I went back the 100+ posts to read into this thread since I last posted but I have been part of..

You seem very legit, and I like the links you are tossing in, especially the
www.barconline.com
..please realize what this thread 'really' is...

We have this completely socially inept and psychotic vegan wannabe trying to play an entire field of complete strangers with its spoon fed type of public forum logic and tactics..Everyone here is playing around as a sort of game...it still tries to use a pathetic list of troll tactics to gain what trolls consider to be an upper hand.. It is really interesting and funny to watch because it is really so stupid at the same time..that is what 'Offbeat' is and does...so...try not to take anything here as an attack of your post or possible legit question...we have been ( I guess I should say 'I' as I do not speak for others here) are just so used to this "Tis Chimmy",,ie Hunters ...and a few other people that are the same troll and completely obvious...playing here for so long that it is sometime not evident when someone new to the thread who actually is commenting on the subject here speaks out with any truth..

I welcome you to the thread.

stupid stupid trolls

Virginia Beach, VA

#9281 Sep 21, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
considering today's pigs were bred to be meat producers. not like their ancestors.
and today's farmers still take care of their stock. making sure they are healthy and well fed. since stock that is ill does not bring in as much cash when it is time to sell them.
actually the most humane way to cull stock is the Kosher way. which tends to be in many cases the main way to kill livestock for food. it is the most painless way of doing it.
plus the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) keeps a firm eye on slaughterhouses to make sure that the animal being harvested is without terror and pain. since that does affect meat quality.
plus pigs are the main animal used to make insulin with. something a former renter of mine requires every day. without it, she would die.
Considering today pigs are STILL sentient beings who are as intelligent of at least a THREE YEAR OLD HUMAN, and considering they are inquisitive and naturally nurturing to their young and they feel pain, fear, and joy and they tremble in fear when they smell the blood and hear the screams of their fellow pigs being beaten, kicked, punched, and violently slaughtered, still make YOU a despicable, apathetic DISHRAG. You are so brainwashed, you no longer have a brain. You eat CORPSES and you literally PAY for animals to suffer and die because you are not intelligent enough, compassionate enough or concerned about the environment and how your disgusting choice to eat CORPSES impacts EVERYONE.

There is NOTHING "humane" about murdering ANY innocent being and you are too much of a dishrag to ever thin for yourself. You are so pathetic.
Vegan for the Animals

Virginia Beach, VA

#9282 Sep 21, 2012
And once again, for the sane, sensible, intelligent readers who actually CARE about animals, the environment and the future of life on Earth for ALL who inhabit it. There is no such thing as "humane" slaughter--it is an oxymoron that corpse eaters like to hear to make themselves feel better about eating the beaten, tortured corpses of animals:

http://www.humanemyth.org/
LUMPY CHUGS PORK BALLS

Little Elm, TX

#9283 Sep 21, 2012
stupid stupid troll - LUMPY wrote:
<quoted text>pigs are STILL sentient beings who are also MY SEX PARTNERS when I'm hot as a THREE DOLLAR PISTOL, and considering they are inquisitive about MY EXCESSIVE BODY HAIR, they tremble in fear when they smell me coming. There is NOTHING "humane" about my pig lust. I'm just so pathetic.
Um... you might need a chemical dip if pigs tremble from your stench.
LUMPY CHUGS PORK BALLS

Little Elm, TX

#9284 Sep 21, 2012
Vegan for deep Anals - LUMPY wrote:
And once again, for the sane, sensible, intelligent readers who actually CARE about animals, the environment and the future of life on Earth for ALL who inhabit it.
&fe ature=related

You tell em Miss Betty !

“New & Improved..”

Formerly From Kenya

#9285 Sep 21, 2012
Midland...I have to say...DAYM...you crack me up..!!!!!

lol
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#9286 Sep 21, 2012
And AGAIN, as I've said--The washed up, socially inept fugly TROLL from midland TX is STILL flailing about making an ass of itself and will continue to flail about and humiliate itself because like all socially inept spineless COWARDS he lacks PRIDE, DIGNITY, INTELLIGENCE and a life.'tis true and he will prove it in 10..9..8..7..6....

Don't forget to decorate!!
LUMPY CHUGS PORK BALLS

Little Elm, TX

#9287 Sep 21, 2012
hunters are COWARDS - LUMPY wrote:
As I said--The washed up, socially inept fugly TROLL from PETA HQ (that's me LUMPY) is STILL flailing about making an ass of itself and I will continue to flail about and humiliate it/myself because like all socially inept spineless COWARDS I lack PRIDE, DIGNITY, INTELLIGENCE, PROPER HYGIENE, CLEAN UNDIES and a LIFE.'tis true.
Well LUMPY, at least no one can deny that you're disgusting.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#9288 Sep 21, 2012
justaguess wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly...
I went back the 100+ posts to read into this thread since I last posted but I have been part of..
You seem very legit, and I like the links you are tossing in, especially the
www.barconline.com
..please realize what this thread 'really' is...
We have this completely socially inept and psychotic vegan wannabe trying to play an entire field of complete strangers with its spoon fed type of public forum logic and tactics..Everyone here is playing around as a sort of game...it still tries to use a pathetic list of troll tactics to gain what trolls consider to be an upper hand.. It is really interesting and funny to watch because it is really so stupid at the same time..that is what 'Offbeat' is and does...so...try not to take anything here as an attack of your post or possible legit question...we have been ( I guess I should say 'I' as I do not speak for others here) are just so used to this "Tis Chimmy",,ie Hunters ...and a few other people that are the same troll and completely obvious...playing here for so long that it is sometime not evident when someone new to the thread who actually is commenting on the subject here speaks out with any truth..
I welcome you to the thread.
you have to wonder if it is german in ancestry. because the troll is definitely pig headed about learning anything.

“New & Improved..”

Formerly From Kenya

#9289 Sep 21, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
you have to wonder if it is german in ancestry. because the troll is definitely pig headed about learning anything.
Actually, its ancestry is truly a mystery...lol

Still waiting on the story of the parents...you know...the ones that some hunters 'mysteriously' gunned down...again..lol

:o
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#9290 Sep 21, 2012
justaguess wrote:
Midland...I have to say...DAYM...you crack me up..!!!!!
lol
small minded impotent losers usually find each other amusing. No sane person, especially an ADULT would find anything that moron from midland pukes up here to be the least bit amusing. Only you mentally deficient loser trolls find each other amusing. carry on, you witless waste of space....

“New & Improved..”

Formerly From Kenya

#9291 Sep 21, 2012
Ohhh man...this thread is really taking way too long to close up...I have a proposal...

Ok..here ya go Tis Chimmy...the whiny begful trolly vegan..

I propose a series of numbered responses...based on these seemingly favorites of the thread crowd...

here..

(((#1...For the sane, sensible, intelligent readers who actually CARE about animals, the environment and the future of life on Earth for ALL who inhabit it:))))

(((#2...Get lost you impotent COWARD. If you had a sack and a spine you wouldn't be crying and whining about frickin posts that you are CHOOSING To read. You are so effing pathetic. NONE of you disgusting corpse eating morons has any sense of intelligence, pride or dignity. You ALL need serious psychiatric help and that is a FACT.

Have fun proving what a sackless, spineless, witless COWARD you are...10..9..8..7..6..)))

(((#3...Important information for the sensible readers who actually CARE about the topic, about animals, the environment and the future...)))

(((#4...Corpse eating has effed YOU up and the fact that you hover over your filthy keyboard waiting for me to post validates what a mentally disturbed loser you are. The FACT remains that HUMANS DO NOT NEED TO EAT CORPSES and you refuse to accept this FACT. You have NEVER been vegan and you know NOTHING about it. You effing corpse eating slobs rant and whine over VEGANS because you lack the INTELLIGENCE, the COMPASSION and EMPATHY it takes to be VEGAN.
YOU are the freak having the fits. YOU are the intolerant moron who can't stand the FACT that people like me exist because we are PROOF that HUMANS DO NOT NEED TO EAT CORPSES and you can't stand that FACT. Enjoy your next obsessed hissy fit and be sure to scream "hypocrite"....so effing typical of a brain dead corpse eating moron.....10..9..8..7..6...)))

So an example would be..

I would say something like..

:Ohhhhh Tis Chimmy, have you been drooling all over yourself again avoiding my question about yours parents being shot by hunters and how your Kung-fool Panda brother had to pull you from the bar before you 'exacted' revenge on some hunters..???...

Then you would just have to say "#4"....you see..???...this would really speed things up and save that space you seem to have concerns about...huh.....huh...!!!???.

Of course you could feel free to interject that occasional "You have no idea what is going on" or the ever famous "you don't know who I work with" thingy....

carry on...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Animal Rights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Grab a Pussy!': PETA Billboards Urging Pet Adop... (Oct '16) 1 hr Common Sense 1,890
News Once again, turkeys will fall, and it's legal (Oct '16) Jul 19 Simplefacts 14
News Animal welfare group claims abuse at Waverly lab Jul 10 Virginia Vegetarian 14
News Waterbury woman charged with animal abuse Jul 9 USA R0CKS 12
News 16 Maryland shelters offering free cat adoption... Jul 8 Virginia Vegetarian 3
News Pilgrim's Pride accused of animal cruelty in sl... Jun 30 Crystal Kilchrist 1
News Ontario man heads to court after more than 1,00... Jun 24 Common Sense 2
More from around the web