Animals to be free
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SWD

Oxford, UK

#1 Apr 30, 2014
Hello, I'm planning on sabotaging all the slaughter houses and mass meat producing factory's, as the cruelty behind those doors is ludacris, my. Friends father owns one and him and his workers are constantly kicking and spitting on the animals before they are killed.i strongly believe that this planet is rightfully a planet for nature and not for man to come and destroy forests and kill millions of helpless creatures, that's why I shall destroy every slaughter house in England I already have a pack of 100+ people and any demolition appliances are available but we are short. Does anyone agree that this is a good idea.
STINKCAT

UK

#2 Apr 30, 2014
SWD wrote:
Hello, I'm planning on sabotaging all the slaughter houses and mass meat producing factory's, as the cruelty behind those doors is ludacris, my. Friends father owns one and him and his workers are constantly kicking and spitting on the animals before they are killed.i strongly believe that this planet is rightfully a planet for nature and not for man to come and destroy forests and kill millions of helpless creatures, that's why I shall destroy every slaughter house in England I already have a pack of 100+ people and any demolition appliances are available but we are short. Does anyone agree that this is a good idea.
I'll have a pint of what he's on, Please!

“I surived”

Since: Apr 11

A day without women March 2017

#3 May 1, 2014
SWD wrote:
So humans aren't part of nature? Interesting thought. I never really considered that before. If we aren't part of nature, what are we part of?
John

Banksia Beach, Australia

#4 May 2, 2014
SWD wrote:
What you need mate is a big juicy hamburger and to just stop talking shit.
Five Eyes

Paris, France

#5 May 2, 2014
SWD wrote:
You are now added to the secret list of potential terrorists... enjoy the extra body cavity searches next time you take an airplane :)
Sascha

Oxford, UK

#6 May 2, 2014
USA R0CKS wrote:
<quoted text>
So humans aren't part of nature? Interesting thought. I never really considered that before. If we aren't part of nature, what are we part of?
humans where part if nature, but considering the way we behave towards each over. Racism, war, predicted etc Dosent seem very humane.
Sascha

Oxford, UK

#7 May 2, 2014
Five Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
You are now added to the secret list of potential terrorists... enjoy the extra body cavity searches next time you take an airplane :)
it was only a suggesting I wanted to see people's opinion on this topic, but I will enjoy a brisk Tap down
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#8 May 2, 2014
USA R0CKS wrote:
<quoted text>
You are human, sissy.

“I surived”

#9 May 3, 2014
Sascha wrote:
<quoted text> humans where part if nature, but considering the way we behave towards each over. Racism, war, predicted etc Dosent seem very humane.
It has been happening since the onset of our species. It may be sad but these are natural human tendencies. I do wish we could get beyond it as well. As humans, our emotions sometimes override our logic. When this happens, we do these things and put people in prison because we are angry. It is very sad.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#10 May 3, 2014
USA R0CKS wrote:
<quoted text>
It has been happening since the onset of our species. It may be sad but these are natural human tendencies. I do wish we could get beyond it as well. As humans, our emotions sometimes override our logic. When this happens, we do these things and put people in prison because we are angry. It is very sad.
You are the kind of little f/aggit that tortures animals, because you are too much of a p**sy to stand up to people.

“I surived”

#11 May 3, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>You are the kind of little f/aggit that tortures animals, because you are too much of a p**sy to stand up to people.
I have no idea what you are talking about. You really seem to infer a lot. Maybe you should try getting a grip with reality. I hope you don't act this way in public because it will really make you look silly.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#12 May 3, 2014
USA R0CKS wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea what you are talking about. You really seem to infer a lot. Maybe you should try getting a grip with reality. I hope you don't act this way in public because it will really make you look silly.
Yeah, right, jerk-off. You are only here to disrupt, you little f/aggit.

“I surived”

#13 May 3, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, right, jerk-off. You are only here to disrupt, you little f/aggit.
I am trying to discuss things. You are the one calling people names and being disruptive. If you were smarter or less emotionally labile, this would make sense to you.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#14 May 3, 2014
USA R0CKS wrote:
<quoted text>
I am trying to discuss things. You are the one calling people names and being disruptive. If you were smarter or less emotionally labile, this would make sense to you.
No you aren't. You came specifically to this forum to harass people because you are a nut-less little weasel. You get off on bothering people on-line because it is the only thing in your miserable jerk-off life that makes you feel like you have a shred of power, you twerp. You aren't "discussing" sht. You are a fckng coward troll.
Sascha

Oxford, UK

#15 May 4, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>No you aren't. You came specifically to this forum to harass people because you are a nut-less little weasel. You get off on bothering people on-line because it is the only thing in your miserable jerk-off life that makes you feel like you have a shred of power, you twerp. You aren't "discussing" sht. You are a fckng coward troll.
correct , we came to tis forum to discuss a topic. Something worth discussing and needs to be changed.
SWD

Oxford, UK

#16 May 5, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>No you aren't. You came specifically to this forum to harass people because you are a nut-less little weasel. You get off on bothering people on-line because it is the only thing in your miserable jerk-off life that makes you feel like you have a shred of power, you twerp. You aren't "discussing" sht. You are a fckng coward troll.
no please leave and make your mother proud of what a decent human being you are

“I surived”

#17 May 5, 2014
This is a forum to discuss the topic of animal rights. I am attempting to discuss the validity of the concept of animal rights. Unfortunately this forum is infested with people who advocate violence against humans. It really makes it difficult to discuss things in an intellectual fashion with people saying "we should shove a hot poker in his ass." Other people just want to attack those who hold a different opinion.

“Topix is lowlife scum with no”

Since: Jun 12

respect for anyone...

#18 May 5, 2014
SWD wrote:
Here's a question for you.
Lets say you're successful and you stop all the slaughterhouses from operating.

What are all the people who rely on the products from those slaughterhouses to survive going to have as an alternative?

I've asked many ARA's this question & so far not one single intelligent answer has come forth, only abuse.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#19 May 6, 2014
USA R0CKS wrote:
This is a forum to discuss the topic of animal rights. I am attempting to discuss the validity of the concept of animal rights. Unfortunately this forum is infested with people who advocate violence against humans. It really makes it difficult to discuss things in an intellectual fashion with people saying "we should shove a hot poker in his ass." Other people just want to attack those who hold a different opinion.
You aren't attempting to anything valid. You are a p**sy troll.
Sukdk

Forrest City, AR

#20 Dec 9, 2014
trololololololololololololo people fighting over food pathetic I like to kill animals and eat yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm especially..........DOGS AND CATS AHAHAHAHAH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Animal Rights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Grab a Pussy!': PETA Billboards Urging Pet Adop... (Oct '16) 3 hr Squach 1,136
News PETA requests animal treatment lessons followin... Apr 15 Common Sense 4
Feeding Ferral Cats Apr 13 rjlocal22 1
News Veganism - doing the right thing (Jul '11) Mar '17 USA R0CKS 978
News Gulf Coast Humane Society Charged with Animal C... (Jan '09) Mar '17 Randy 29
News Routine inspection of Marineland finds no issue... Mar '17 lotsa time 2 prep... 1
News Cops: Man poured beer on gator in basement (Jun '13) Mar '17 Suezanne 13
More from around the web