Please Keep This Going Around The Wor...
Molly

UK

#237 Aug 2, 2014
Nurse Suzie wrote:
<quoted text>
Carnivorous animals are among the most mindless unintelligent animals on earth, yet it is a quality you are keen to emulate.
I believe this not to be true it would be more appropriate to point the finger at the inadequate hunters here who feel the need to attend trophy & canned hunts these idiots are a waste of oxygen.
Molly

UK

#238 Aug 2, 2014
Independent1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on up and try to harm one of the "living breathing beings" here and you will find out just how much respect I do have.....Guaranteed it won't be respect for you or anyone else trying to do harm to me or mine.
Hunting is not a sport, to me. It is a form of putting food on the table, it has been that way since the beginning of time.
That should be moderated, it shows a paranoid aggressive character.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#239 Aug 2, 2014
Nurse Suzie wrote:
<quoted text>
Carnivorous animals are among the most mindless unintelligent animals on earth, yet it is a quality you are keen to emulate.
Peta does not approve of violence or physical force, funds are directed towards various non-violent campaigns, to raise awareness about animal welfare
So your condescension, prejudice and hatred extends even to the meat eating animal population as well. Interesting. You would populate the world with nothing but herbivores, omnivores and carnivores being the most mindless unintelligent creatures on earth? There is nothing "mindless" about alpha predators. If YOU were in the wilderness it would only be a matter of time before one of them outsmarted you and you would become dinner.

PeTA hates the human race (themselves included) and most certainly does condone and support violence and crime:

"Perhaps the mere idea of receiving a nasty missive will allow animal researchers to empathize with their victims for the first time in their lousy careers. I find it small wonder that the laboratories aren’t all burning to the ground. If I had more guts, I’d light a match." ~ Ingrid Newkirk ~

"I will be the last person to condemn ALF." ~ Ingrid Newkirk ~

"Arson, property destruction, burglary and theft are “acceptable crimes” when used for the animals’ cause." ~ Alex Pacheco ~(PETA)

“Humans have grown like cancer. We’re the biggest blight on the face of the planet.”~ Ingrid Newkirk ~ Founder, PETA

All straight from the PeTA leadership. I rest my case.
confused

Norcross, GA

#240 Aug 2, 2014
Nurse Suzie wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are confirming what we all know, by implying hunting is in fact a macabre form of target practice. Where a hunter will obtain higher recognition for a quick kill. It seems like a sport for the emotionally void to me. Hunters simply have no respect for living breathing beings.
Is nurse suzy the normal run of the mill peta fan or something special?
Claude Balls

Midland, TX

#241 Aug 2, 2014
confused wrote:
<quoted text> Is nurse suzy the normal run of the mill peta fan or something special?
It is a given that one be several bricks short of a load to be accepted into the PETA cult. None of them are special but most are human oddities.

“The beard faded...”

Since: May 14

to 62 shades of gray

#242 Aug 2, 2014
Molly wrote:
That should be moderated, it shows a paranoid aggressive character.
Not sure where you pull the paranoid from.....but aggressive.....You damn straight.

By your response I can deduce you would cower in a corner and watch harm befall those you love. That is assuming you do love others.
Objective Comment

Portland, OR

#243 Aug 2, 2014
Nurse Suzie wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears you are not all caring after all, apparently you hold a deep-seated animosity towards predatory type animals, is this the reason why PETA is not in favor of predator reintroduction efforts, to appease those within its ranks who share a similar view?
Karenbusy

Lansing, MI

#244 Aug 2, 2014
Nurse Suzie wrote:
<quoted text>
Your choice of sustenance requires a brutal act of violence, when mine does not, Do you not agree that my mind may well be superior in not accepting this violence as a part of everyday life?
No I would not Is it not natural for humans to eat meat? how you square that with the emotive suffering argument I have no idea.
GString

Melbourne, Australia

#245 Aug 2, 2014
Raphael211 wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse Me. I am a vegan and I do not believe I offend my "work colleagues" I can only assume your sun hat had slipped off before making that comment.
No need to spill the greens, i assure you it wasn' t a lid problem more of a massive ego problem they couldn't help pushing personal beliefs...
STINKCAT

UK

#246 Aug 3, 2014
Nurse Suzie wrote:
<quoted text>
Carnivorous animals are among the most mindless unintelligent animals on earth,
I knew it, you don't like my cats, if i had a address i would instruct them to cr@p in your garden.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#247 Aug 3, 2014
STINKCAT wrote:
<quoted text> I knew it, you don't like my cats, if i had a address i would instruct them to cr@p in your garden.
Hey Funkypuss, that's the way ALF, ELF, SHAC, & PeTA operate. They commit their crimes anonymously, hiding their addresses and identities. They have no problem publishing the names and addresses of researchers so they can be attacked by any AR lunatic who owns a PC but they jealously guard their own information so they won't be added to the terrorist watch list.

You should take up hunting. That'll really tweak her melon.
Nurse Suzie

San Jose, CA

#248 Aug 3, 2014
Claude Balls wrote:
<quoted text>Your ignorance knows no bounds.
You are on the lunatic fringe but you do make me laugh and there is some value in that.
Why is NOT wishing to end a living breathing life to sustain my own ignorant? You must find pleasure in the pain of others.
Nurse Suzie

San Jose, CA

#249 Aug 3, 2014
Independent1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on up and try to harm one of the "living breathing beings" here and you will find out just how much respect I do have.....Guaranteed it won't be respect for you or anyone else trying to do harm to me or mine.
Hunting is not a sport, to me. It is a form of putting food on the table, it has been that way since the beginning of time.
You are safe I wouldn't harm anything, I wasn't expecting a caveman style veiled threat today.
Nurse Suzie

San Jose, CA

#250 Aug 3, 2014
Sidewalk Joe wrote:
<quoted text>"Hunting target practice" whats suzie on? my father would be turning in his grave if he heard that.
I would be disgusted if my Father had or does take part in such a abhorrent activity, he would become a greatly diminished man in my eyes, for hunting is no more than the needless slaughter of the innocent.
Nurse Suzie

San Jose, CA

#251 Aug 3, 2014
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>PeTA hates the human race (themselves included) and most certainly does condone and support violence and crime:
"Perhaps the mere idea of receiving a nasty missive will allow animal researchers to empathize with their victims for the first time in their lousy careers. I find it small wonder that the laboratories aren’t all burning to the ground. If I had more guts, I’d light a match." ~ Ingrid Newkirk ~
"Arson, property destruction, burglary and theft are “acceptable crimes” when used for the animals’ cause." ~ Alex Pacheco ~(PETA)
“Humans have grown like cancer. We’re the biggest blight on the face of the planet.”~ Ingrid Newkirk ~ Founder, PETA
Guilty in the eyes of the meat industry but as yet not in a court of law. Peta is renowned for stunts many of which turn out counterproductive the comments you list could just be stunts to stimulate media attention.
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>So your condescension, prejudice and hatred extends even to the meat eating animal population as well. Interesting. You would populate the world with nothing but herbivores, omnivores and carnivores being the most mindless unintelligent creatures on earth? There is nothing "mindless" about alpha predators. If YOU were in the wilderness it would only be a matter of time before one of them outsmarted you and you would become dinner..
Just because I hate the vomitous things does NOT mean I would harm them, you overestimate their intelligence and underestimate my intelligence.
Nurse Suzie

San Jose, CA

#252 Aug 3, 2014
Objective Comment wrote:
<quoted text> It appears you are not all caring after all, apparently you hold a deep-seated animosity towards predatory type animals, is this the reason why PETA is not in favor of predator reintroduction efforts, to appease those within its ranks who share a similar view?
You are confusing my personal preference of favorite animal with official peta policy, you should contact Peta directly with you concerns.
Nurse Suzie

San Jose, CA

#253 Aug 3, 2014
Karenbusy wrote:
<quoted text>
No I would not Is it not natural for humans to eat meat? how you square that with the emotive suffering argument I have no idea.
The decision is yours, eat meat and you contribute towards sentient beings suffering in the horrendous conditions that exist in factory farms. Or choose a healthy vegan lifestyle where other beings don't suffer for your existence.
Nurse Suzie

San Jose, CA

#254 Aug 3, 2014
STINKCAT wrote:
<quoted text> I knew it, you don't like my cats, if i had a address i would instruct them to cr@p in your garden.
You are defensive of your furry friends, it is good they have a worthy guardian,

As a guardian you may wish to 'enlighten' them and introduce them to a vegan cat food.

http://www.amipetfood.com/en
Virginia Vegetarian

Stafford, VA

#255 Aug 3, 2014
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>So your condescension, prejudice and hatred extends even to the meat eating animal population as well. Interesting. You would populate the world with nothing but herbivores, omnivores and carnivores being the most mindless unintelligent creatures on earth? There is nothing "mindless" about alpha predators. If YOU were in the wilderness it would only be a matter of time before one of them outsmarted you and you would become dinner.
PeTA hates the human race (themselves included) and most certainly does condone and support violence and crime:
We get it. You don't like PETA, you don't like vegans, and you don't like anyone who has a viewpoint that differs from yours.
It is quite simple; if you don't like PETA (or any other organization), don't support them. If you believe they are a threat to national security, report them to the FBI and Homeland Security. Rambling on and venting in a forum viewed by at most two dozen people seems a little counterproductive to your cause. At most it will make you feel good and empowered from the time you type your reply until you hit 'Post Comment'. If you are lucky, that feeling will last for a few moments after you read your comments online and feel you have accomplished something.
Let me know how posting on internet forums is helping you win the hearts and minds of people whose opinions differ from yours. The condescension, prejudice and hatred extends to you also.
pop57

Dallas, TX

#256 Aug 3, 2014
Nurse Suzie wrote:
<quoted text>
Carnivorous animals are among the most mindless unintelligent animals on earth,
Honey dont get all upset its just the way the world works, if predator turns you into poop its just a bad day, there is no need for name calling.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Animal Rights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Grab a Pussy!': PETA Billboards Urging Pet Adop... (Oct '16) 1 hr Tuthill 1,881
News Once again, turkeys will fall, and it's legal (Oct '16) Jul 19 Simplefacts 14
News Animal welfare group claims abuse at Waverly lab Jul 10 Virginia Vegetarian 14
News Waterbury woman charged with animal abuse Jul 9 USA R0CKS 12
News 16 Maryland shelters offering free cat adoption... Jul 8 Virginia Vegetarian 3
News Pilgrim's Pride accused of animal cruelty in sl... Jun 30 Crystal Kilchrist 1
News Ontario man heads to court after more than 1,00... Jun 24 Common Sense 2
More from around the web