Please Keep This Going Around The Wor...

Please Keep This Going Around The World - This Must Stop

Posted in the Animal Rights Forum

First Prev
of 43
Next Last
anne swift

Pattaya, Thailand

#1 Jun 27, 2014

See More : http://mogul.ws/this-must-stop/

Please get the word out

“Topix is lowlife scum with no”

Since: Jun 12

respect for anyone...

#2 Jun 27, 2014
anne swift wrote:
See More : http://mogul.ws/this-must-stop/
Please get the word out
Sigh....another tree hugger with no clue about reality.

Do you know what a Pilot Whale is?
No?
Well you do now, they are Pilot Whales in those images not Calderon Dolphins.

Educate yourself - http://tinyurl.com/64ojxf
your name

Pattaya, Thailand

#3 Jun 27, 2014
yawn... so because its not a pilot whale, its ok to murder it?
Troll off

respect for anyone...

#4 Jun 27, 2014
your name wrote:
yawn... so because its not a pilot whale, its ok to murder it?
Troll off
My point was it's just another story designed to fool the gullible into "action" against something they have no idea about.
Animal activist scum do that quite well as it seems there's also no shortage of gullible people out there to go along with them.

Not sure what planet you're on but they are Pilot Whales in the link you posted.
Did you even bother to read it?
And for the record, no, I do not agree with all the killing of those animals in those sorts of numbers.
But if you want people to follow your cause the first thing you have to do is get your facts straight and accurate.

Like a lot of other 'sympathy about the poor animals' stories, the pictures used are years old, very outdated & most likely don't reflect on current situations.
STINKCAT

London, UK

#5 Jun 28, 2014
_0rion_ wrote:
<quoted text>
My point was blah blah blah.....
You must encounter turds of all shapes and sizes being such a experienced toilet attendant.

respect for anyone...

#6 Jun 30, 2014
STINKCAT wrote:
<quoted text>You must encounter turds of all shapes and sizes being such a experienced toilet attendant.
When trapping wild dogs ensure you put poison on the trap jaws.
Strychnine for example.
If you don't they'll chew the trapped leg off and escape.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#7 Jul 9, 2014
STINKCAT wrote:
<quoted text>You must encounter turds of all shapes and sizes being such a experienced toilet attendant.
Hey Funkypuss! How ya been? I see you're still talking out of your butt. Thought you might break that habit at some point. Guess not.

Dogs rule!!
STINKCAT

UK

#8 Jul 10, 2014
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Funkypuss! How ya been? I see you're still talking out of your butt. Thought you might break that habit at some point. Guess not.
Dogs rule!!
Yes we meet again on the great literature plains of Topix, I can only hope your refrigerator is full of road kill and you are continuing your rehabilitation back into society..

BTW. Cats rule!!!!

Boggy Creek

#9 Jul 11, 2014
STINKCAT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we meet again on the great literature plains of Topix, I can only hope your refrigerator is full of road kill and you are continuing your rehabilitation back into society..
BTW. Cats rule!!!!
Road kill is too squashed and bloodshot. I prefer meat taken with one clean shot through the heart, tastes better and it's better for you. The freezer is getting a little light but then hunting season ain't far off. Back into society??? Nah, I've spent my entire life separating myself from what you call "society", I'm not interested in turning back.

NOPE! Dogs rule and you know it!
STINKCAT

UK

#10 Jul 12, 2014
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Road kill is too squashed and bloodshot. I prefer meat taken with one clean shot through the heart, tastes better and it's better for you. The freezer is getting a little light but then hunting season ain't far off. Back into society??? Nah, I've spent my entire life separating myself from what you call "society", I'm not interested in turning back.
NOPE! Dogs rule and you know it!
No No, continued hunting could lead to degradation of the mind, you will soon be on TV claimng to have seen Bigfoot, Oh no just think of the embarrassment cast upon family and friends.

Furthermore Cats rule!!!! Dog owners are weak and needy.
Tinman32

Houston, TX

#11 Jul 12, 2014
STINKCAT wrote:
<quoted text>No No, continued hunting could lead to degradation of the mind, you will soon be on TV claimng to have seen Bigfoot, Oh no just think of the embarrassment cast upon family and friends.
you talk out of your backside about stuff you know nothng about, when will u grow up stinkcat troll wat would muther think if she found out?

Boggy Creek

#12 Jul 12, 2014
STINKCAT wrote:
<quoted text>No No, continued hunting could lead to degradation of the mind, you will soon be on TV claimng to have seen Bigfoot, Oh no just think of the embarrassment cast upon family and friends.
The constant inhalation of cat box fumes has been directly linked to dementia. That's why there are so many "crazy cat ladies" out there.

I see a bigfoot every time I put my socks on!

On the contrary, Dogs rule!! Cat owners are lazy and inconsiderate.
STINKCAT

UK

#13 Jul 13, 2014
Tinman32 wrote:
<quoted text>you talk out of your backside about stuff you know nothng about, when will u grow up stinkcat troll wat would muther think if she found out?
What's it like knowing the best job you will ever have is sorting turds at the local sewage plant
STINKCAT

UK

#14 Jul 13, 2014
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>The constant inhalation of cat box fumes has been directly linked to dementia. That's why there are so many "crazy cat ladies" out there.
I see a bigfoot every time I put my socks on!
On the contrary, Dogs rule!! Cat owners are lazy and inconsiderate.
Forget crazy cat ladies, what about all the crazies that hunting attracts, whether its those with little man syndrome or the plain and simple psychotic, it seems underachievers of all kinds come running to join the hunting brigade.

On the subject of dog ownership there seems to be a correlation between size of dog and owner intelligence, it seems the larger and more dangerous the dog the more stupid the owner.

Nothing wrong with cat box fumes either, you can run a refrigerator off those.

Cats rule!!
Nurse Suzie

San Jose, CA

#15 Jul 13, 2014
STINKCAT wrote:
<quoted text>
what about all the crazies that hunting attracts, whether its those with little man syndrome or the plain and simple psychotic, it seems underachievers of all kinds come running to join the hunting brigade.

psychotic underachievers does describe most hunter folk ok..

Boggy Creek

#16 Jul 13, 2014
STINKCAT wrote:
<quoted text>
Forget crazy cat ladies, what about all the crazies that hunting attracts, whether its those with little man syndrome or the plain and simple psychotic, it seems underachievers of all kinds come running to join the hunting brigade.
On the subject of dog ownership there seems to be a correlation between size of dog and owner intelligence, it seems the larger and more dangerous the dog the more stupid the owner.
Nothing wrong with cat box fumes either, you can run a refrigerator off those.
Cats rule!!
You have obviously been huffing too much cat waste. It's also quite obvious that every hunter you have any knowledge of is a member of your family and isolated to your corner of the world 'cause I haven't met any "psychotic underachievers" out there in the woods. While, on the other hand, I see thousands of "psychotic underachievers" every time I visit the big city. My old pick-up truck doesn't have a dent in it and all of the lights work.........I go to the city and see BMWs, Porches, and Mercedes tooling around with duct tape holding the lights on, cracked windshields, and missing bumpers. It's pretty obvious to anyone with half a brain (that leaves you out) where all of the psychotic underachievers are......just visit the nearest concrete jungle.

Getting back to the FACTS about cat owners, it has been clinically proven that there is a direct correlation between the number of cats owned and the depth of dementia suffered by the owner. More cat box fumes........more brain damage.

You can run a refrigerator on pigsty gas too........but I don't have the pigsty in the corner of my kitchen and my house doesn't reek of pig pee.

Dogs rule!!!

Boggy Creek

#17 Jul 13, 2014
Nurse Suzie wrote:
<quoted text>
psychotic underachievers does describe most hunter folk ok..
You must attend the same family reunion as Funkypuss.
STINKCAT

UK

#18 Jul 13, 2014
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>You have obviously been huffing too much cat waste. It's also quite obvious that every hunter you have any knowledge of is a member of your family and isolated to your corner of the world 'cause I haven't met any "psychotic underachievers" out there in the woods. While, on the other hand, I see thousands of "psychotic underachievers" every time I visit the big city. My old pick-up truck doesn't have a dent in it and all of the lights work.........I go to the city and see BMWs, Porches, and Mercedes tooling around with duct tape holding the lights on, cracked windshields, and missing bumpers. It's pretty obvious to anyone with half a brain (that leaves you out) where all of the psychotic underachievers are......just visit the nearest concrete jungle.
Getting back to the FACTS about cat owners, it has been clinically proven that there is a direct correlation between the number of cats owned and the depth of dementia suffered by the owner. More cat box fumes........more brain damage.
You can run a refrigerator on pigsty gas too........but I don't have the pigsty in the corner of my kitchen and my house doesn't reek of pig pee.
Dogs rule!!!
LOL!!! the murky world of hunting is awash with psychotic underachievers and you know it, have you ever engaged in any form of employment other than selling skins on the roadside?? let me guess that's a NO!

I honesty don't know why the authority's allow these uneducated social dropouts who pay no taxes to scrounge a living off the countryside.

Cats rule!!!
Nurse Suzie

San Jose, CA

#19 Jul 13, 2014
STINKCAT wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! the murky world of hunting is awash with psychotic underachievers and you know it, have you ever engaged in any form of employment other than selling skins on the roadside?? let me guess that's a NO!
I honesty don't know why the authority's allow these uneducated social dropouts who pay no taxes to scrounge a living off the countryside.
Cats rule!!!
Are you really from the UK? is peta well known there?

Boggy Creek

#20 Jul 13, 2014
STINKCAT wrote:
<quoted text>
Cats rule!!!
I'm willing to bet I've been gainfully employed/paying taxes longer than you've been alive and my education certainly trumps that certificate you got for completing the SP-ED curriculum. FYI, finger painting credits aren't transferable to an accredited university. Your bigoted rhetoric stereotyping hunters only serves to expose your own ignorance of reality and low brow mentality. By all means, continue to prove my point. It's obvious that the vast majority of psychotic underachievers populate the urban blights called cities and they don't hunt deer in the forest..........they hunt little old ladies at the ATM.

Dogs rule!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 43
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Animal Rights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Grab a Pussy!': PETA Billboards Urging Pet Adop... 16 hr USA R0CKS 648
News Supervisor vows to stop animal abuse in county (Oct '09) Jan 18 USA R0CKS 4
News No longer are they just 'dogcatchers' Jan 14 nonewnews 2
animal in need Jan 13 jj4l420 1
News Veganism - doing the right thing (Jul '11) Jan 2 mikefletcher 975
Tell Yemen Government to Let go of Starving Zoo... Dec '16 AnimalSupporter 1
If we do not act all immediately all wild bees ... Dec '16 USA R0CKS 2
More from around the web