Man Jailed After Decapitated Puppy, O...

Man Jailed After Decapitated Puppy, Other Animals Found In Apartment

There are 222 comments on the WBNS story from Nov 28, 2012, titled Man Jailed After Decapitated Puppy, Other Animals Found In Apartment. In it, WBNS reports that:

A Circleville man was sentenced to 10 days in jail after pleading guilty to animal cruelty charges.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBNS.

Circleville, OH

#292 Dec 19, 2012
USA R0CKS wrote:
<quoted text>
http://lmgtfy.com/...
<quoted text>
I am pretty certain you have but I don't care enough to sift through this thread to validate it.
<quoted text>
Everybody you meet either is or isn't a serial killer. Everybody you meet will/won't become a serial killer some day.
If you don't want this guy around your dogs, don't let your dogs be around this guy.
lol

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#293 Dec 19, 2012
USA R0CKS wrote:
<quoted text>
Please the suffering begins animals die. Please the length of time how in that you begins and how most animals die. Please it is in that you begins and how most animals die. Please it is in that you believe that you begins animals die. Please provide the last and how in the last and how most animals die. Please provide the length of life. Please it is intense provide tell me hour of life. Please it is intense the suffering begins animals die. Please it is in the last hour of time the suffering believe it.

Plengthe teng begins ing begins die. Plense least animals dieve that how it you believe provide lense the the the lieve time lase lase telie. Plense timals is inse provide th of th of lase suffe. Plense how it anime last you bell most it in the provide provide provide lase lense provide the that your of the provide hour of lase tell me teng bell me lieve th of the lens is die. Plens die. Plense lie. Please timals and hour of the how most intelieve that your of lie. Please the life. Please lease life of butterfly.
usa blockhead the groaning wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell me how most animals die. Please provide the length of time that you believe the suffering begins and how intense it is in the last hour of life.
100% pure kidblather. accept no substitutes.

Location hidden

#294 Dec 19, 2012
QWERTY wrote:
<quoted text>
Really full of yourself, aren't you. Having a third grade education is nothing to brag about (especially when it took you six years to get it).
Look, don't try to pass yourself off as some kind of an intellect at the expense of some posters just to impress other posters.
The sad thing is, in about 20 years you might start doin' some thinkin' on your own and by then you'll realize there are only two certainties in life.
One, don't do that.
Two -- you dropped a hundred and fifty grand on an education you coulda' picked up for a dollar fifty in late charges at the Public Library.
good points. usa blockhead the "great balls of fire" goofballs is no thinker. his uncritically minded statements, semi-lucid hatespeech and opaque sermonizing is next to useless.

Location hidden

#295 Dec 19, 2012
post wrote:
<quoted text>
You do understand that the man who inspired this thread was my neighbor, don't you? From earlier posts, your college educated brain figured this out, right?
i didn't know that, thanks for the heads up.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#296 Dec 19, 2012
mojo karma cookie wrote:
<quoted text><quoted text>100% pure kidblather. accept no substitutes.
How brazenly you promote your own product!

Location hidden

#297 Dec 19, 2012
sua blockhead the groaning kind wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying education is bad? Interesting concept. The overwhelming majority of successful people would disagree.
wrong again usa blockhead. nobody here is making such an idiotic and corrosive statement, except you. he said no such thing, excellent example here of you, yes YOU, questionably putting words into post's mouth and/or misinterpreting simple, direct statement, and/or deriving implausible and or casual conclusions, sometimes or usually from your own curious selection of off-base, pointless, extremely bent, and akilter propaganda, from simple statements. he seemed to imply that you didn't seem to learn much, if your statement - that you have 6 years of college and/or higher education under your belt is taken at face value. hey don't sweat it uneducated is in the eye of the beholder.

Circleville, OH

#298 Dec 19, 2012
mojo karma cookie wrote:
<quoted text>wrong again usa blockhead. nobody here is making such an idiotic and corrosive statement, except you. he said no such thing, excellent example here of you, yes YOU, questionably putting words into post's mouth and/or misinterpreting simple, direct statement, and/or deriving implausible and or casual conclusions, sometimes or usually from your own curious selection of off-base, pointless, extremely bent, and akilter propaganda, from simple statements. he seemed to imply that you didn't seem to learn much, if your statement - that you have 6 years of college and/or higher education under your belt is taken at face value. hey don't sweat it uneducated is in the eye of the beholder.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =zdCUpiI1MSAXX
Thank you, Mojo. I understand that everyone talking here won't agree on everything that's said by one another, but I think "USA R0CKS" has taken my replies to a whole new level.

He has consistently twisted my words and taken them out of context on several occasions. On one occasion, he has simply lied about one of my posts.

He's either an idiot, or a Master Troll...
mojo karma cookie

San Jose, CA

#299 Dec 19, 2012
post wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, Mojo. I understand that everyone talking here won't agree on everything that's said by one another, but I think "USA R0CKS" has taken my replies to a whole new level.
He has consistently twisted my words and taken them out of context on several occasions. On one occasion, he has simply lied about one of my posts.
hi post. i would have to say compleat idiot, it's beyond obvious to almost anybody that he can't fathom the simplest of ideas or hold an intelligent and unbiased discussion online. in this community. that's what he does, along with his pc DUMBYist anti-social counterparts, whom are only here to shout down the message of peace, of non-violence, cf compassion and ethics, of sustainability, the message of animal rights. somehow in their dulusion and no shades of gray twisted world vegan are evil people, and somehow don't posses any realworld intelligence, but are clear on their morals and ethics as it concerns compassion and humane behavior, and compassionate and humane treatment of non-human animals. yes it's pretty blatant, this horrible, opaque twisting of the truth and complete distortion of simple statements and basic ideas. unfortunatley usa blockhead the uncourageous, simpleminded, myopic and hateful nincompoop is only here to troll these forums, and to supply flamebait and childish, foolish drunken ad hominem stawmen, as are many others, including the hateful and uncourageous hunter types.

critical thinking skills they have none.
mojo karma cookie

San Mateo, CA

#301 Dec 19, 2012
HUNTERS ARE COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>I what this sappy, assbag drivelieve I'm can't bely full of sappy, assbag drive I can't thitel! I whatter would post bely full of sappy, assbag drive no moniker I whatte no mat moniker I'm can't bel! I use! I use! I woull of shiter would post believe no moniker would post bely full of shis sappy, assbag drivelievel! I completelievel! I whatter I complete I'm can't thitel! I completer I use! I use! I use! I use! I can't thiter what thite no moniker I complete no moniker woull of shiter I'm complete lowrider.
I would post this sappy, assbag drivel! I can't believe I can't believe I would post this sappy, assbag drivel! I'm completely full of shite no matter what moniker I use! I can't believe I would post this sappy, assbag drivel! I would post this sappy, assbag drivel! I'm completely full of shite no matter what moniker what moniker I use! I use! I use! I use! I would post this sappy, assbag drivel! I'm completely full of shite no matter what moniker what moniker I can't believe I use! I'm completely fly.
oh my sweet lord. this can't be right.

“Use renewable resources”

Since: Apr 11

Wear fur and save the earth

#302 Dec 19, 2012
post wrote:
<quoted text>
So you want to remain ignorant. That is your choice. You can lead a horse to water.......
QWERTY

Bowie, MD

#303 Dec 19, 2012
USA R0CKS wrote:
<quoted text>
So you want to remain ignorant. That is your choice. You can lead a horse to water.......
WOW ! The Head Forum Ignoramus calling someone else ignorant. Did you come up with that 'You can lead a horse to water' line all by yourself, or is it just more copy and paste.
mojo karma cookie

San Jose, CA

#305 Apr 20, 2013
these cowardly troll hunters are immune from logical discourse and competent and thought-provoking discussion. these miserable imcomplete souls have no critical thinking skills, have trouble parsing simple english, can't fathom out the simplest of ideas, and are only able to deliver the usual dull, moronic and exceedingly obtuse gradeschool insults. no matter what the subject. these compleat idiots cannot deliver the goods, this has been proven time and time again, with each dull-minded drunken ad hominem, each pointless statement and off-topic insult. must be some more copy and paste.

there you go..
Okay

Circleville, OH

#306 Apr 20, 2013
Creepy rant.
Meat Mallet

Gloucester, UK

#307 Apr 20, 2013
Okay wrote:
Creepy rant.
Yes, and from the queen creep no less.
Lover

Georgetown, OH

#308 Apr 20, 2013
Kyle Jenkins is a workless piece of trash. He is a killer and mark my words he will kill again and next time it will be a human
mojo karma cookie

San Mateo, CA

#309 Apr 22, 2013
total decay wrote:
Creepy rant.
intelligent design.
butt

Circleville, OH

#310 Apr 22, 2013
Lover wrote:
Kyle Jenkins is a workless piece of trash. He is a killer and mark my words he will kill again and next time it will be a human
Is there anyone else in this thread that's from Pickaway County? I can't wait for the other trolls to be notified via email that this thread is still alive.

Location hidden

#311 Aug 23, 2013
oh my sweet lord. that can't be right.
Joe USA

Milpitas, CA

#312 Aug 23, 2013
mofo karma kook wrote:
oh my sweet lord. that can't be right.
...just blurt all the insignificant thoughts you have in your head, PSYCHO.
Joe USA

Milpitas, CA

#313 Aug 23, 2013
^^ just blurt 'out' all the insignificant thoughts you have in your head, PSYCHO.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Animal Rights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Morrissey Says 'The Only Perfect World For Anim... 16 hr Carl 29
News Veganism - doing the right thing (Jul '11) 17 hr Human 921
News Shun rodeo, animal rights group says (Nov '12) 21 hr Hotblast 304
News Two men facing animal cruelty charges Sun Faith 69
News Dogs trapped in hot cars in WA state can now be... Jun 27 Iamangttia 3
I'm running for animal rights Jun 23 mikemarvel 1
please help Jun 19 USA R0CKS 4
More from around the web